Colts get the W

Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
and beat denvers much heralded defense senseless in the process. Yeah, the Colts gave up almost 900,000 yards on the ground, but Manning to Wayne doubled Denvers TD's allowed this season, and also hooked up on a 2 point conversion! GO COLTS!:bow28:

Jason

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
and beat denvers much heralded defense senseless in the process. Yeah, the Colts gave up almost 900,000 yards on the ground, but Manning to Wayne doubled Denvers TD's allowed this season, and also hooked up on a 2 point conversion! GO COLTS!:bow28:

Jason
I smell a superbowl championship :)

Spartanlb11

Spartanlb11

Awards
i smell another choke if they dont get their act together... they are getting some wins but not like they should be... yes Denver D's is good.. but there offence isnt that great.. if the colts cannot stop the damn run i smell them losing once again and crushing all of our hopes... lets see how they do VS NE. Manning does not have a very good record/stats against NE

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
i smell another choke if they dont get their act together... they are getting some wins but not like they should be... yes Denver D's is good.. but there offence isnt that great.. if the colts cannot stop the damn run i smell them losing once again and crushing all of our hopes... lets see how they do VS NE. Manning does not have a very good record/stats against NE
Colts are going to be deadly once Addai fits into the system a little better. He is a very talented runner and I think he could do just as good a job as Edge.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I bet on the Colts, I love them. Can't believe oddsmakers made them under dogs :)

They are the re-incarnation of the Steve Young 49ers in the mid to late 90's.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Remember, Remember, the 5th of November
the gunpowder, treason, and plot.
I know of no reason why the clutch kicker treason
should ever be forgot ;)

*COUGH*

WHO choked? Who threw for 4 INTs? Why Tom Brady of course!

The Colts can't stop the run A) because they don't have big defenders B) they have been playing REALLY GOOD running teams

They do very well against the pass (as they so demonstrated tonight). Their defense is designed that way. It has lots of problems; but with Bob Sanders healthy again, its looking A LOT better.

I knew the Bears had a paper tiger offense and a defense that IS beatable. They seem to score on long passes and move the ball on long passes. That doesnt work against teams that can run the Tampa 2 scheme very well (the Colts being one of those teams).

I know its assholish of me to step in here after not posting a long time and after the game has played since hindsight is 20-20... but I am sick of the Colts getting dissed. They have the best offense in the league.... perhaps the best offense ever... all this with a weak running game... how do you think they'd be if they still had the Edge or if Addai had 2 or 3 years under his belt? It'd be SCARY. Sure, score 30 pts a game against them, it wouldnt matter when they'd put up 40.

One f the few games of the year they didnt score over 30 points. Look at the teams they've played. Do the math. End of discussion.

PS. HIGH FIVE to NickW, Iron Warrior, and Jason Pegg for knowing what's up!!! Vegas picked them to win it all this year! If they lose a game, its going to be against a team that you don't expect, because they'll bring their best to every tough game (dallas and philly are goin DOWN!!!)

:bow28:

Last edited:
Jason Pegg

Jason Pegg

Awards
  • Established
Very good Call! Colts uber alles!

Jason

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sports Talk 65
Vitruvian Sports Talk 2
Sports Talk 40