Whats with all the players getting busted for roids lately?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
its not like they dont know they arent going too get tested for them

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
its not like they dont know they arent going too get tested for them
They may be miscalculating their "clearing times". Merriman was tagged for nandrolone which lingers forever. They maybe using the same stuff we are and there is a contamination(possibly intentional) factor.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They may be miscalculating their "clearing times". Merriman was tagged for nandrolone which lingers forever. They maybe using the same stuff we are and there is a contamination(possibly intentional) factor.
Bingo. I bet he used in college where the chances of getting tested, if ur a star are the same as beeing struck by lightning. Used an OTC PH's and had a bit in it and got popped. Alot of pro athletes are "on". Dont let anyone tell u different.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i agree alot of them are on but they all act so stupid when the get caught

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like bonds n flax seeds oil right? Riiiiiiggghttt, ok! :lol:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
LMAO can they think of something more creative then blaming a supplement, sh!t I'd just like to hear one guy say "Hey, I trusted the wrong source" OR "I didn't know it lingered in your system THAT long" OR "I thought I was going to get away with it".

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Man Ipopped a test for steroids without knowing .About a year ago I took some M1ad before it was banned and tested pos. I was like WTF but because anyone could walk in the store and buy it I didnt get in any trouble.But Im a person that does believe that some companies are putting ( could be ) anabolics in some supplements , due to pressure to sell and be the best. I mean they dont think the normal consumer is getting tested. But if their product is working better than any other , Hell which one do you think the peopl will buy. I understand this isn't all cases but we should be open minded. Because on day it might hit home and so high schoolkid lose his ride due to supplement companies. Or worse go to jail. The laws are cracking down . The new law made every 25mg of steroids is its own charge. So a 10ml bottle 40 counts. We need to leave reasonable doubt for people. Not absolute !!!