F@ck Bledsoe

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Embarrassment to Dallas, and the state of Texas. He needs to be benched for the rest of the season. Although he did redeem himself for about 2 seconds when he went for the touch down and wasnt afraid to take a hit. god damn im pissed... cowboys had that game. :twisted:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cowboys had that game? Are you on crack? 7 sacks! Your team IS OVERRATED!

Take the 2 defensive TD's out of the game and you beat, hands down.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Excuse me, take out the bull **** between mcbriar and bledsoe and we would have had that game. If bledsoe could learn how to put the ball some where the game wouldve been a done deal

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excuse me, take out the bull **** between mcbriar and bledsoe and we would have had that game. If bledsoe could learn how to put the ball some where the game wouldve been a done deal
Oh ok, if you want to play that way. Take away the Westbrooke fumble and pass interference penalty then.

Bottom line, you're O line got dominated. Can anyone block Darren Howard? 7 sacks, 5 turnovers, you got BEAT!!!!!

Bledsoe can't throw when Bledsoe is on his BACK!

Have fun with MeO. He was already yelling at your coaches....

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
how about them saints? let me down my whole life and they actually had a good chance at going 5-0 but ill take 4-1.

for some reason they just arent impressing me enough, i see to much of the old saints still in them. dallas is the same way this season.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how about them saints? let me down my whole life and they actually had a good chance at going 5-0 but ill take 4-1.

for some reason they just arent impressing me enough, i see to much of the old saints still in them. dallas is the same way this season.
Eagles-Saints next week. Saints will win..it will be the emotional let down for the Eagles. Saints take advantage.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Embarrassment to Dallas, and the state of Texas. He needs to be benched for the rest of the season. Although he did redeem himself for about 2 seconds when he went for the touch down and wasnt afraid to take a hit. god damn im pissed... cowboys had that game. :twisted:
C-boys may have had a chance if they would have stayed with their running game. Parcells has never been good at making mid- game ajustments. Owens was doubled deep and pressed short. Cowboys started to run slow drags late in the game, which was working but Bledso" much he had to go to the hospital " was already rattled.
Michael Lewis made it interesting but, Lito is da truth!
There was some great "hitting" in the game!!!
It was a great compliment to yesterdays slugfest in Texas. This is the best time of year!!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
How could you have a game that you lose by 14 :lol: I hate TO, I hope he has more days like today. I thought Dallas would be a little bit better but they need a lot more the Bill Parcells right now. Actually, I think they're beyond repair just because they're in the NFC East

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Eagles front 4 pressured Bledsoe too much... No way he was to blame. Romo wouldn't have done better. Bledsoe scambled pretty well.. he kept them in the the game I thought..

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Eagles-Saints next week. Saints will win..it will be the emotional let down for the Eagles. Saints take advantage.
I'm with you on this one! And I'm going to love every minute! Just like I loved watching the C-Boys go down...now if Eli can just get the ball in the fricken endzone!!!

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Cowboys O line was looking ****ty but I still think bledsoe could have scrambled a bit better. TO was the cowboys worse decision. He is way over hyped they shoudlve spent the money on a quarter back.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Cowboys O line was looking ****ty but I still think bledsoe could have scrambled a bit better. TO was the cowboys worse decision. He is way over hyped they shoudlve spent the money on a quarter back.
Cowboy fans are spoiled because they had the greatest offensive line ever(93-2003) Flozell Adams was the last great one. It won't get any better for Romo. Bledsoe with "time" is a Hall of Famer, but nobody "drops down the talent scale" the way he does under pressure. Parcells knew this going into the season. The strategy relies on the o-line who are much better run blockers.

T.O. was yelling at the coaching staff because the QB was not making the proper adjustments to the read throughs off the ball. The "lob ball" he threw in the 4th quarter was simply terrible. Go Eagles! McNabb is having an MVP season!!!

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Dropping talent is a far cry from what Bledsoe does under pressure. Bledsoe under pressure is more like a baby told to play quarter back for the NFL

Innings Eater

Innings Eater

Awards
The O-line could have performed better, true.....
The bigger problem Bledsoe faced was that the Cowboys either didn't recognize or couldn't handle all the different blitz looks Jim Johnson (Eagles D-Coordinator) threw at them.

That could be a number of people's responsibility.....
QB/WR combo to use "hot routes" vs. the blitz or the RB's to "pick up" the blitzer with a block. The Eagles like to blitz 20% of the time, but it seemed to pick up as the game progressed.

Getting TO involved in the offense earlier in the game would have benefitted Dallas, as well.

It's almost always easier on Monday to coach Sunday's game!