I heard TO attempted suicide

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
He didn't attempt suicide. He was partying with a girl, probably took too much G, 'g'ed" out, then both panicked. Girl probably called Rosenhaus, and he figured easier to return a star to greatness from depression than from illegal drug use. So, she flushes what ever drugs they were using down the toilet along with the 35 vics. G does not show up on a drug test either. Also, him admitting to try and harm himself while extremely f'ed up, lying down and saying "yes." I would say the same damn thing if I was out of my mind too. Give me a freakin' break. Something is just not right here....

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He didn't attempt suicide. He was partying with a girl, probably took too much G, 'g'ed" out, then both panicked. Girl probably called Rosenhaus, and he figured easier to return a star to greatness from depression than from illegal drug use. So, she flushes what ever drugs they were using down the toilet along with the 35 vics. G does not show up on a drug test either. Also, him admitting to try and harm himself while extremely f'ed up, lying down and saying "yes." I would say the same damn thing if I was out of my mind too. Give me a freakin' break. Something is just not right here....
I dunno. He is an attention whore, and everyone hates him.

Last I heard, his sponsors have been pulling their ocntracts lately because of what a prick he is.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you are the one taking the G.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Any truth to the story?
It just came out that he took some of the meds, and then took a supplement. Which after caused his problems and the fire dept. was called. That is the latest story Ive heard. But everything is conflicting now, so we prob wont know for awhile what truely happened.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We probalby we never know because they will probably cover it up regardless. Its weird how it goes from an empty prescription bottle to now mixing drugs and supplements.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tomorrow it will be linked with steroid use and how AS causes depression .

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I think you are the one taking the G.
You would be surprised. I live in Dallas and have been hearing theories about it 24/7 since last night. But hell, what would I know living in Dallas and knowing what goes on with a lot of athletes out here...I am sure you know far more than I :box:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You would be surprised. I live in Dallas and have been hearing theories about it 24/7 since last night. But hell, what would I know living in Dallas and knowing what goes on with a lot of athletes out here...I am sure you know far more than I :box:
From being in Philly off and on, I know the same as you and I never stated I did know the story as you have.

The difference between you and I is that I don't assume he's out taking "G" and making up stories when I don't know anything about the situation except for what the police narrative has stated which is a sworn statement.

But you wouldn't look at that right?

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Been listening to this all day. Apparently, he had his meds sorted in with his pill bottles, and accidently took a few too many because he was out of it from his previous dose. The media has done nothing but indicate he had a reaction because he was taking both at the same time. It's been pretty annoying listening to them spin this.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The hell does living in the same area hae to do with anything? Unless that same area=in the room when it went down.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
From being in Philly off and on, I know the same as you and I never stated I did know the story as you have.

The difference between you and I is that I don't assume he's out taking "G" and making up stories when I don't know anything about the situation except for what the police narrative has stated which is a sworn statement.

But you wouldn't look at that right?
WHOAH, WHOAH, you misunderstood me then bud. My 'story' was a fictional opinion of what "could" have happened. I never stated I knew the story, LMFAO. In other words, I could see that or something very similar happening, a lot more likely IMHO than him attempting suicide. BTW, that narrative has been altered now a few times, and probably will continue to more until this is over. Hell, the guy was catching passes from Bledsoe today at practice....can you say blown outa proportion?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WHOAH, WHOAH, you misunderstood me then bud. My 'story' was a fictional opinion of what "could" have happened. I never stated I knew the story, LMFAO. In other words, I could see that or something very similar happening, a lot more likely IMHO than him attempting suicide. BTW, that narrative has been altered now a few times, and probably will continue to more until this is over. Hell, the guy was catching passes from Bledsoe today at practice....can you say blown outa proportion?
Actually the narrative hasn't changed at all. Its the primary document in which the original report was filed. They can't change it, its an official sworn statement. IOW, either the police are lying or his publicist is.

"He didn't attempt suicide. He was partying with a girl, probably took too much G, 'g'ed" out, then both panicked."

I went by that which bascially says you know what happened.

And if he was cathcing passes today form Bledsoe normally then he wouldn't have taken extra pills yesterday because the pain so bad (by his own words along with his publicist). Its another inconsistency after another to protect the million dollar athlete.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Actually the narrative hasn't changed at all. Its the primary document in which the original report was filed. They can't change it, its an official sworn statement. IOW, either the police are lying or his publicist is.

"He didn't attempt suicide. He was partying with a girl, probably took too much G, 'g'ed" out, then both panicked."

I went by that which bascially says you know what happened.

And if he was cathcing passes today form Bledsoe normally then he wouldn't have taken extra pills yesterday because the pain so bad (by his own words along with his publicist). Its another inconsistency after another to protect the million dollar athlete.
I thought that clarified things, but I guess not. Anyway, not trying to argue with you. I just do not think the guy attempted suicide....

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
All the money that TO has couldn't buy him any happiness? Well, the guy definitely has a few issues under his cartoonishly broad shoulders.

B4n3 0n3

All the money that TO has couldn't buy him any happiness? Well, the guy definitely has a few issues under his cartoonishly broad shoulders.
And ripped abs... come to think of it dude is pretty jacked all around.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
His suppliments had a reaction with his pain meds.
Wrong, he took an extra dose with his supps because they were all in the same pillbox and basically passed out. His publicist cam, saw the empty script bottle (because he groups all of the pills he takes together), saw that he was out of it and called the medics. This reaction to the supps thing is part of the media spin machine. Just another way for ignorants to slam the things we take.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
OK - here is the latest: It is now reported that TO was partying with Gary Coleman (I believe some other character actors were there, but I can't be too sure, but I think the guy that played Howard Sprague on the Andy Griffith Show was there for sure). One thing lead to another and, you guessed it - out popped the Iggy Pop music. The rest, or so I'm told, is a blur. Insiders say TO was found in a pool of vomit (sadly, someone else's) and several hundred lawn darts were carefully arranged around him; with crop circle-like precision. Odd, to say the least.

Someone placed a "cry-for-help call" out to Billy Lane; yes, the dread-locked motorcycle builder. Reports say that call was short-lived when it was quickly determined that Lane had enough troubles on his own. Apparently, the next call went to Randolph Mantooth, and the rest, as they say, is history.

THE POINT OF THIS?? If we are going to fill in the blanks, then lets at least have fun with it.

Only in time, if ever, we will know what actually happened.

Until then, my money says Gary Coleman was somehow involved.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
TO gets more face time on the news than any athlete. He has been into something for about 2 years now, where he can't stay out of the spotlight for more then a few days! He has the best publisit this side of Lindsey Lohan!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TO gets more face time on the news than any athlete. He has been into something for about 2 years now, where he can't stay out of the spotlight for more then a few days! He has the best publisit this side of Lindsey Lohan!
I know I would believe her before the police report!

You know those police have a secret agenda....Mr. Cheney put them up to it. :D

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I know I would believe her before the police report!

You know those police have a secret agenda....Mr. Cheney put them up to it. :D
Yea, the Dallas police have a Cowboys division, just to handle all the player related issues! I am not one for conspiracy theories(haha) but,.....wasn't the publicist the one who called the paramedics???...both the cop and the fireman who spoke at the press conference were going out of their way not to "spin" this toward the "suicide" direction.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Poor T.O, can't you guys give him a break. OK sacasm off I am really tired of hearing about him. He has Hyper attention seeking disorder and we keep feeding in to it. btw, did you hear what his publisistsaid about a man of his "statue" not being depressed well, no wonder he was unresponsive when she came in to do whatever she does for him him. :dump:

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
The bottom line is this:

T.O. throughout his career has displayed CLASSIC bi-polar disorder symptoms. I have personal experience in this as one of my brothers had bi-polar disorder and eventually took his own life.

This latest incident is just the latest in a long string of evidence to that fact. When the whole **** storm happened with the Eagles the staff offered many times to get him help and even told him that if he didn't get help through them he needed to see someone on his own.

Very sad.:frustrate

Big Matt

Big Matt

All The Whey Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
Poor T.O, can't you guys give him a break. OK sacasm off I am really tired of hearing about him. He has Hyper attention seeking disorder and we keep feeding in to it. btw, did you hear what his publisistsaid about a man of his "statue" not being depressed well, no wonder he was unresponsive when she came in to do whatever she does for him him. :dump:

Yeah...some great publisist! First off.....she shows up to the press conference chewing gum in front of the mic! Class act.

Then...instead of saying that T.O. has a family that loves him and is very religous or spiritual etc as reasons why he wouldn't try to kill himself....she sez "he has $25 million reasons why he wouldn't." - implying that rich people don't get depressed, have bi-polar disorder or attempt suicide.

What a load of crap! You know T.O. has issues just by the people he surrounds himself with: 1st his dumbass agent and now this dumb B-otch!

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Yeah...some great publisist! First off.....she shows up to the press conference chewing gum in front of the mic! Class act.

Then...instead of saying that T.O. has a family that loves him and is very religous or spiritual etc as reasons why he wouldn't try to kill himself....she sez "he has $25 million reasons why he wouldn't." - implying that rich people don't get depressed, have bi-polar disorder or attempt suicide.

What a load of crap! You know T.O. has issues just by the people he surrounds himself with: 1st his dumbass agent and now this dumb B-otch!
He got dumped by his girlfriend and then fired his personal trainer, sounds like he's cleaning house! Hopefully he can find salvation in the house of football, I know it always worked for me! Sports and competition can be a needed distraction from life,... just as long as he is still distracted Oct 8th, when he playes the Eagles!