The Loss of a Hockey Warrior

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
I was much more sad to see Stevie Y go, but Primeau will unquestionably be missed in Philly.

cdc1917

Awards
I was much more sad to see Stevie Y go, but Primeau will unquestionably be missed in Philly.
Me too, Stevie Y was my favourite player for the longest time.
Primeau was always good to watch too. I remember a few years ago he tore it up in the playoffs. He always stepped up when they needed him.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And that exactly what they miss now. Last night's pathetic showing to the Pens proved it.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He wasn't the best offensive player, but he was always a force on the ice. It is also sad that he never won a STanley Cup either. I think he went to the finals with the Red Wings in the strike season of 94-95.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap I seen the title "Loss" and click and seen Keith's name and was like on crap he died? LoL that guy brings back some memory's. When I played pee wees I think it was another member on my team, his sister was dating Keith and he actually came to a few of our practices and skated with us, I personally never liked him I thought he was a big gumpy azz :icon_lol:

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
he was a force but he couldnt get over the concussions. i wish him the best of luck