Fantansy League

1. Fantansy League

My fellow AM members, its time for another hockey season and I'm tossing out the invite to those who might want to participate in a Fantansy hockey League. I would head it up, but before we get into any details, I would like to know a general feeling as to how many people want to do it. Post away.

I'll obviously be number 1

2. Number 2

3. number 3

4. Excellent!

5. Just a heads up we need liek 8 guys for this to work, and I know there more than 8 people out there so c'mon join up!

6. Well if no one else wants to join, I got room on my other league, do you guys want the info for that

7. Info please.

8. league id: 64421

password: password2

Live draft scheduled for September 30thso far there only two people signed in, but thats chaning I had to set the date today.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Spectre32
    league id: 64421

password: password2
    uhhhhh. information needed, ex. what website.

10. Oh Whoops. It Under sports--->Fantansy Sports---> Hockey(obviously)

11. do you guys still need bodies? I'm not real familiar with hockey, but i hate it when fantasy leagues don't have enough people to have a season.

12. Ummm I'm not exactly sure. I gotta see what the deal is come Friday. I'll give you a heads up then.

13. I just checked the league today, and no one yet has joined from AM. I'm just seeing what the deal is

Similar Forum Threads

1. any fantasy baseball leagues ?
    By The Paper Route in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-28-2006, 03:31 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-11-2005, 12:49 AM
  3. Stepping to the Big Boys League
    By oswizzle in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-19-2005, 11:05 PM
  4. Replies: 6