Boise State

Timius

Awards
Wow,

They made Oregon State look terrible! If they can play with that drive and determination every game they will be in a BCS boll.

Any thoughts on last nights game vs OSU?

size

Awards
  • Established
Boise looked good last night, but they tend to always look better at gome on the blue turf. Defense looked good and running game went very smoothly.
Before the game, I would have said Boise St. was slightly better than the Beavers. Obviously, Boise is much better than the Beavers.

In addition, Boise easily covered which hopefully will continue to be a home trend for them.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Wow,

They made Oregon State look terrible! If they can play with that drive and determination every game they will be in a BCS boll.

Any thoughts on last nights game vs OSU?
Boise ain't bad, they will have a dog fight with Fresno St. though if they are to make a BCS bowl.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I actually think Boise can beat USC right now.
I think they can beat Georgia too

gators52

gators52

Awards
  • Established
I still dont understand the blue turf in their stadium...any particular reason they have it? I just can't watch a game when they play on that stuff.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
:rofl: @ RD.

Boy - for a "meathead football player" you are quite loquacious. Or do I mean verbose???

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I don't even know what is going on right now.

I don't even know.

Miami rushes for a 50 yd TD to tie the game. We are running the ball down VT's throats - so what do we do?
Come out in the f*cking shot-gun.

The f*cking shotgun.

Someone go shoot Larry Coker before I go to south FLA myself and do it.

I'm so God-d*mn mad right now.
5-4!
Jesus Christ!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I still dont understand the blue turf in their stadium...any particular reason they have it? I just can't watch a game when they play on that stuff.
They like watching stupid birds dive head first onto the turf :lol:

RD I didn't know you were actually an intellectual barbarian. I thought Michigan didn't care if you guys went to class :D