"Boston massacure" 06

pecs=sexs

Awards
All i can say is how about those Yankees....... :jaw: ...:icon_lol:.... :bow28:

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
:toofunny: :clap2:. Good for the yanks, I can't stand Boston fans.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
doesn't matter, the twins are going to win the world series anyways. No reason for you guys to get your hopes up. ;)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Manny and Ortiz have to play every single game in a series if the Red Sox have any chance against the Yankees. whereas the Yankees can bench any 2 or 3 of their stars

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, they finally win ONE World Series and they act like God's gift to baseball :lol:

Thats because the curse was finally lifted that year and they were now able to be good. Guess the curse set back in again :fool2:

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Man, I was traveling and didnt hear about the series really at all. Then BAM!!! I turn on sportscenter and hear the yankees swept it. All I have to say is DAMN!, I am not a fan of either but that kinda just destroys the whole last month for the AL East race. But if I did have to pick, go sox.

spatch

spatch

Awards
  • Established
As a diehard red sox fan I can say this...

Were done for this year. And no im not gonna pull a beantown and say wait 'till next year.

When will we win again? When we get rid of Theo Fagstein. He's an idiot. If we would have aquired Oswald, this year would have been much different (even if we didnt make the playoffs, it would have been closer than 9 games out)

And im sorry, but CHOKE is still the offical soft drink of the NYY

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Yes the Sox may be out of the playoffs, but where are the Giants going to end up Yankee Fans. Yes you have been hijacked by a Patriots fan, we got to cheer about something