Dexter "The Blade" next Mr O?

Iron&Pain

Awards
In the current issue of MD, Dexter "The Blade" Jackson, boldy proclaimed that he has the winning package this year for the O. Given that the IFBB did mandate new criteria for judging protocol ie; more symmetry, tighter midsections, AND guys meeting the new standards have recently been the show winners...Phil Heath winning the Colorado Pro and the New York Pro (i think it was) Lee Priest just won something recently. Even the second runner up in both shows, Darrem Charles, meets the standard. So that being said, WILL THE BLADE TAKE THE SANDOW? I think this is the year for the upset! I love Ronnie and Jay is the "Peoples Champ," Gustavo has the momentum and Gunter is a good ole pretty boy....BUT...you can't miss the guts Ronnie and Jay both have...Gustavo too. Ronnie is a total freak in the mass area which is cool but the detail he used to display is gone. I believe the new era is about to begin and the small guys are going to lead it. What do you think? Dave Henry, Phil Heath, Lee Priest (if he doesn't get canned for this PDI stuff) Dexter....ARE these the guys who will take over the top five positions for the next era in bodybuilding? Let's hear it.........

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
In the current issue of MD, Dexter "The Blade" Jackson, boldy proclaimed that he has the winning package this year for the O. Given that the IFBB did mandate new criteria for judging protocol ie; more symmetry, tighter midsections, AND guys meeting the new standards have recently been the show winners...Phil Heath winning the Colorado Pro and the New York Pro (i think it was) Lee Priest just won something recently. Even the second runner up in both shows, Darrem Charles, meets the standard. So that being said, WILL THE BLADE TAKE THE SANDOW? I think this is the year for the upset! I love Ronnie and Jay is the "Peoples Champ," Gustavo has the momentum and Gunter is a good ole pretty boy....BUT...you can't miss the guts Ronnie and Jay both have...Gustavo too. Ronnie is a total freak in the mass area which is cool but the detail he used to display is gone. I believe the new era is about to begin and the small guys are going to lead it. What do you think? Dave Henry, Phil Heath, Lee Priest (if he doesn't get canned for this PDI stuff) Dexter....ARE these the guys who will take over the top five positions for the next era in bodybuilding? Let's hear it.........
Let us hope!

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
I wish it were the case, but sadly the IfBB does not like change. The last person to unseat a reigning MR O was when Haney beat Bannout in 83' I believe. Its very sad because while I give all the credit in the world to Ronnie and Jay I find that their physiques are not visually appealing on any level. Having more mass just for the sake of more mass is not what bodybuilding is about, I hope Dexter does win but I find that highly unlikely.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
If they truly implement those new standards, Dexter has a very good chance of beating Ronnie. His symmetry is damn near perfect. Personally I find Ronnie's gut a little aggrivating:aargh:

I think they should implement those new rules. It isn't just about the 'biggest' guy out there. Poor Jay though, he was always so close to beating Ronnie, and now if they start the new protocol he'll have a helluva time.