Poll: Was Lance Armstrong on any performance enhancing drugs?

Was Lance on any sort of drugs?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Dredlockguy
    for those of you who don't know what EPO does for the body check it out. all cyclist know that Lance's superhuman traits are all side effects of EPO. everyone is in denile because we want to believe. cycling is dirty and it's unfair to the ones that are clean. YES THERE ARE SOME CLEAN RACERS. they just never win because of cheaters

I don't consider it cheating at all, they should use as well or they will lose like they are, PLAIN AND SIMPLE!

2. Juicing does not make you a good athlete. You can't just juice and then say oh yeah by the way i'm goin to play football, baseball or even do a tour de france you have to have skills before juicing will help you do anything.

Just like juicing and lifting people think that its too hard so i'll juice to start and they end up no where, i see it at the gym i go to all the time. IMO i think they should just legalize it anyways cause most pro's juice anyways.

3. I'm not even going to vote on this poll, because I don't like the way it was phrased.

I think realistically it's pretty likely that he was using something, but to have 1 of the 2 options as he was on juice "big time" is not really fair nor necessarily accurate

edit: Also I do not think it's right that all cyclists should have to take any exogenous substances to be able to truly compete -- if they choose not to. I am very much against the idea of mandatory drug tests and such (in school except in certain situations and in 99% of cases in the workplace), but it might be a decent idea for there to be a natural competition (complete with polygraph and urinalysis for athletes), similar to more strict natty bodybuilding shows, in addition to free-for-all events...

I admittedly know little about cycling, but implementing a similar system in basically all sporting events seems to make some sense to me. Also, like someone else mentioned, I'd personally be way more prone to watching all 'superhuman' athletes compete.
    Last edited by pist; 11-26-2006 at 01:44 PM. Reason: to further elaborate

4. pist

hey man, i like your approach to this.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 05:34 PM
  2. on HCG -sort of a twitching/spasm near prostate ?
    By soontobbeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-27-2010, 11:30 PM
  3. Has anyone had any sort of results with toco-8 yet?
    By Matt Skiba in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 03:27 PM
  4. Study on the effect of drugs on spider's web building
    By diminuendo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 03:34 PM
  5. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-26-2005, 11:59 PM