NBA Draft

1. NBA Draft

I don't know if I am the only one, but doesnt the draft seem kinda silly. Since all the of teams just trade their picks. I mean I know this year isn't too great, and Branden Roy is probably the best player. But cmon I think teams should stick with their picks more. Some guys get traded to 4 teams before finding out where they are supposed to show up for camp. Also did anyone just see that fan just diss Isiah and tell them they need a new coach/gm. I love that.

Oh yeah I think Portland is doing great, blowing out their old crappy team and installing a whole new team basically.

2. i like what Portland did as well. they needed a facelift for sometime. didn't watch too much of the draft because 85% of these guys we'll never hear from again. the trade were interesting though
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
    •   

3. I think that"Gay" guy from Uconn will be a force.( sweetest jumper in draft)
    I was glad to see my Sixers went to that hot bed of talent,Switzerland to get their man( philly style sports sarcasm)

4. Yeah I dont take much into the draft, but some guys I like from watching are Branden Roy, JJ Re****, Leon Powe, Guiermo Diaz(i dont know how to spell his first name), Randy Foye. The Suns should have drafted Diaz as he is the quickest player in D-1 and that would have worked well for them. Oh well only like 4 guys will make of any impact next season.

5. Thyrus thomas will be a monster. mark my words this kid is a freak. he's like dwight howard with better offence.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    Thyrus thomas will be a monster. mark my words this kid is a freak. he's like dwight howard with better offence.
    Just wait for Dwight, he is a monster. He just has no support around him. With JJ's terrific outside abilities, it will open Dwight up to start scoring 20+ points a game. Dwight is good, just on an average team(at best). But I am not sold on Thomas, he came out of nowhere, thats basically why. He is athletically a freak, so he has tremendous upside. I would love to see him be as good in the NBA as he was at LSU for their run.

7. Orlando made an awesome pick in red****, the memphis trade was good for both teams and the celtics moves were idiotic

8. Quote Originally Posted by tplant
    Orlando made an awesome pick in red****, the memphis trade was good for both teams and the celtics moves were idiotic
    Agreed. I think the Celtics should have just kept Foye and used him. Telfair and Rondo will not be solid PG's to take them to the playoffs.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NBA draft
    By JComp in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 12:46 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 01:19 PM
  3. NBA draft
    By Iron Warrior in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-29-2003, 08:46 PM