NBA Draft

1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.69%

NBA Draft

I don't know if I am the only one, but doesnt the draft seem kinda silly. Since all the of teams just trade their picks. I mean I know this year isn't too great, and Branden Roy is probably the best player. But cmon I think teams should stick with their picks more. Some guys get traded to 4 teams before finding out where they are supposed to show up for camp. Also did anyone just see that fan just diss Isiah and tell them they need a new coach/gm. I love that.

Oh yeah I think Portland is doing great, blowing out their old crappy team and installing a whole new team basically.

2. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.89%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

i like what Portland did as well. they needed a facelift for sometime. didn't watch too much of the draft because 85% of these guys we'll never hear from again. the trade were interesting though
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.91%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I think that"Gay" guy from Uconn will be a force.( sweetest jumper in draft)
    I was glad to see my Sixers went to that hot bed of talent,Switzerland to get their man( philly style sports sarcasm)
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.69%

Yeah I dont take much into the draft, but some guys I like from watching are Branden Roy, JJ Re****, Leon Powe, Guiermo Diaz(i dont know how to spell his first name), Randy Foye. The Suns should have drafted Diaz as he is the quickest player in D-1 and that would have worked well for them. Oh well only like 4 guys will make of any impact next season.
  5. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.72%

Thyrus thomas will be a monster. mark my words this kid is a freak. he's like dwight howard with better offence.
  6. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.69%

Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    Thyrus thomas will be a monster. mark my words this kid is a freak. he's like dwight howard with better offence.
    Just wait for Dwight, he is a monster. He just has no support around him. With JJ's terrific outside abilities, it will open Dwight up to start scoring 20+ points a game. Dwight is good, just on an average team(at best). But I am not sold on Thomas, he came out of nowhere, thats basically why. He is athletically a freak, so he has tremendous upside. I would love to see him be as good in the NBA as he was at LSU for their run.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.8%

Orlando made an awesome pick in red****, the memphis trade was good for both teams and the celtics moves were idiotic
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.69%

Quote Originally Posted by tplant
    Orlando made an awesome pick in red****, the memphis trade was good for both teams and the celtics moves were idiotic
    Agreed. I think the Celtics should have just kept Foye and used him. Telfair and Rondo will not be solid PG's to take them to the playoffs.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NBA draft
    By JComp in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-24-2011, 12:46 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2007, 01:19 PM
  3. NBA draft
    By Iron Warrior in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-29-2003, 08:46 PM
  4. NFL draft