NBA Draft

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I am the only one, but doesnt the draft seem kinda silly. Since all the of teams just trade their picks. I mean I know this year isn't too great, and Branden Roy is probably the best player. But cmon I think teams should stick with their picks more. Some guys get traded to 4 teams before finding out where they are supposed to show up for camp. Also did anyone just see that fan just diss Isiah and tell them they need a new coach/gm. I love that.

Oh yeah I think Portland is doing great, blowing out their old crappy team and installing a whole new team basically.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i like what Portland did as well. they needed a facelift for sometime. didn't watch too much of the draft because 85% of these guys we'll never hear from again. the trade were interesting though

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I think that"Gay" guy from Uconn will be a force.( sweetest jumper in draft)
I was glad to see my Sixers went to that hot bed of talent,Switzerland to get their man( philly style sports sarcasm)

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I dont take much into the draft, but some guys I like from watching are Branden Roy, JJ Re****, Leon Powe, Guiermo Diaz(i dont know how to spell his first name), Randy Foye. The Suns should have drafted Diaz as he is the quickest player in D-1 and that would have worked well for them. Oh well only like 4 guys will make of any impact next season.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thyrus thomas will be a monster. mark my words this kid is a freak. he's like dwight howard with better offence.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Thyrus thomas will be a monster. mark my words this kid is a freak. he's like dwight howard with better offence.
Just wait for Dwight, he is a monster. He just has no support around him. With JJ's terrific outside abilities, it will open Dwight up to start scoring 20+ points a game. Dwight is good, just on an average team(at best). But I am not sold on Thomas, he came out of nowhere, thats basically why. He is athletically a freak, so he has tremendous upside. I would love to see him be as good in the NBA as he was at LSU for their run.

tplant

Awards
Orlando made an awesome pick in red****, the memphis trade was good for both teams and the celtics moves were idiotic

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Orlando made an awesome pick in red****, the memphis trade was good for both teams and the celtics moves were idiotic
Agreed. I think the Celtics should have just kept Foye and used him. Telfair and Rondo will not be solid PG's to take them to the playoffs.