NHL Draft

Spectre32

Spectre32

Awards
Just posting about what everyone thought about the draft. We in pittsburgh have one of the stal's so i'm sure were gonna be getting someone good from carolina.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The NHL draft seems to be the most stable at this moment. Only one #1 overall pick the last ten years is a "bust"(Patrik Stefan). My main comment is towards my beloved Avs...why the **** did you trade Tanguay, especially to someone in the division!!!:wtf: :aargh:

yankees3

Board Supporter
Awards
Just posting about what everyone thought about the draft. We in pittsburgh have one of the stal's so i'm sure were gonna be getting someone good from carolina.
I heard that there was supposed to be a trade with carolina before the draft involving the pick (Staal) for the Carolina's 1st round choice from last year (a defenseman, johnson i think his name is) but for some reason it didn't go through. I was thinking it may have been put on hold til the sale of the team goes through. It's nice to see some local boys (Marino and Cuban) trying to step up to save the team.

Spectre32

Spectre32

Awards
Yeah hopefully they can pull it out. I'd like to see the team stay here.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
awwww how cute. the NHL has its own little draft too, like the NFL and NBA do.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
And baseball is America's past time... but that doesn't really mean anything, does it. :rofl:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
awwww how cute. the NHL has its own little draft too, like the NFL and NBA do.
Yep, it's held every year in Canada in an igloo eh...We dun' sit up here n' eat donuts and beer eh.......

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SkRaw85 Sports Talk 8
Misfit28 General Chat 25
Sports Talk 17
Wrivest Sports Talk 101
Sports Talk 12