Post your Eagles jokes here!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Banned

Post your Eagles jokes here!

Q: How many Eagles does it take to win a Superbowl?
    A: The world may never know

Q: How do you keep an Eagle out of your back yard?
    A: Put up a goal post

Q: What is the difference between a dollar and the Eagles?
    A: You can at least get 4 quarters out of a dollar

Q: What do tele-evangelists and the Eagles have in common?
    A: They can both get people watching at home to stand up and shout "JESUS CHRIST!"

Q: What do you call an Eagle with a Superbowl ring?
    A: Thief

Q: Why doesn't Allentown get an NFL team?
    A: Because then Philly would want one too

2. Banned

Q: What do the Eagles and possum have in common?
    A: Both play dead at home and get killed on the road

Q: What do you call 47 people sitting around the TV watching the Superbowl?
    A: The Philadelphia Eagles

Q: Why was Andy Reid upset when the Philadelphia Eagles play book was stolen?
    A: He hadn't finished coloring it yet
  3. Registered User

LOL, a certain clown is gonna love those

jecko
    •   

4. Banned

you wanna hear a joke?

the eagles
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Gotta love ripping on the Eagles and Philly fans. I'm still surprised Eagle fans didn't kill Rich Kotite, he had a great squad and couldn't get them to do jack sh!t. They also have a courthouse in the stadium and I've seen them harass a Cowboys fan at Candlestick Park, I mean they treated this guy as if he was Osama Bin Laden
  6. Running with the Big Boys

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Gotta love ripping on the Eagles and Philly fans. I'm still surprised Eagle fans didn't kill Rich Kotite, he had a great squad and couldn't get them to do jack sh!t. They also have a courthouse in the stadium and I've seen them harass a Cowboys fan at Candlestick Park, I mean they treated this guy as if he was Osama Bin Laden
    2006 starting at QB for the Philadelphia Eagles
    Donovan Mcnabb- 5-time Pro bowler

2006 starting at QB for the 49ers- ???

The problem with living in a glass house is that everyone can see you! and the last 5 years!

Where have you gone Joe Montana?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    2006 starting at QB for the Philadelphia Eagles
    Donovan Mcnabb- 5-time Pro bowler

2006 starting at QB for the 49ers- ???

The problem with living in a glass house is that everyone can see you! and the last 5 years!

Where have you gone Joe Montana?
    You have some good points and all I can say is wait 'til 2008 or 2009

BTW, Alex Smith is the starting QB in 2006, I'm sure you'll remember that name in due time
  8. Running with the Big Boys

You have some good points and all I can say is wait 'til 2008 or 2009

BTW, Alex Smith is the starting QB in 2006, I'm sure you'll remember that name in due time
    Well, after following Montana with another hall of famer in Young and then a pro-bowler in Garcia(current Eagle)..you have to expect a little drop off in the "odds of having another Hall of Famer anytime soon" catagory.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Nullifidian
    Q: What do tele-evangelists and the Eagles have in common?
    A: They can both get people watching at home to stand up and shout "JESUS CHRIST!"
    As an Eagles fan since birth I will have to admit that this one is funny because it's true.

And the thing about the courthouse in the stadium is/was true. I'm not sure if they still have that, but Philly fans sure are ruthless at the games (not just football).

Notice how the guy throwing the punch is still holding his beer!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  10. Gate Keeper

Eagles are the best anyone who does not agree will simply be banned or demoted from gold to pink
  11. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Eagles are the best anyone who does not agree will simply be banned or demoted from gold to pink
    I used to be a Giants fan when I lived in NJ. Even then I got sick of their crap. It got to the point where it didn't excite me even when they won.

Now that I live in PA, I feel like I have to support the state I live in. So I've become a Steelers fan
  12. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

I used to be a Giants fan when I lived in NJ. Even then I got sick of their crap. It got to the point where it didn't excite me even when they won.

Now that I live in PA, I feel like I have to support the state I live in. So I've become a Steelers fan
    Then I bet you love those Steeler fans who were giving death threats to an old women for hitting your QB.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    As an Eagles fan since birth I will have to admit that this one is funny because it's true.

And the thing about the courthouse in the stadium is/was true. I'm not sure if they still have that, but Philly fans sure are ruthless at the games (not just football).

Notice how the guy throwing the punch is still holding his beer!
    Is that Bobo, Jminis, & EEmain in that picture ?
    BTW, I heard you guys have a mouthpiece that would make whores blush too LOL
  14. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Then I bet you love those Steeler fans who were giving death threats to an old women for hitting your QB.

Liking a team doesn't mean you like the fans.

I always liked the Raiders too for some reason. Perhaps it's because I used to live over in Cali. Then again, Pacific Grove is a heck of a lot closer to San Fran than it is to Oakland.

I suppose it's the same with here. I'm not exactly close to Pitt.
  15. Running with the Big Boys

Smile

Just so you know that there is an alternative choice for football fans living in Pennsylvania,...
    Philadelphia( and the Eagles football team) is located in Pennsylvania(south east along the Delaware river)
  16. Banned

Just so you know that there is an alternative choice for football fans living in Pennsylvania,...
    Philadelphia( and the Eagles football team) is located in Pennsylvania(south east along the Delaware river)
    I never really liked Philly or any of their teams. That includes the Flyers, The Eagles, the Phillies, the 76ers. I think my dislike of Philly stems from the Mets/Phillies *****ry. In central and north/central NJ, Mets fans and Phillies fans live next door to one another due to relative equidistance from the respective cities those teams come from. My whole family sadly contains Mets fans; it rubbed off on me.
  17. Running with the Big Boys

I never really liked Philly or any of their teams. That includes the Flyers, The Eagles, the Phillies, the 76ers. I think my dislike of Philly stems from the Mets/Phillies *****ry. In central and north/central NJ, Mets fans and Phillies fans live next door to one another due to relative equidistance from the respective cities those teams come from. My whole family sadly contains Mets fans; it rubbed off on me.
    These are golden days for Mets fans!
    sadly I cheer for the Phillies
  18. Banned

These are golden days for Mets fans!
    sadly I cheer for the Phillies
    The last golden days of Mets fans were in 1986
  19. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Liking a team doesn't mean you like the fans.

I always liked the Raiders too for some reason. Perhaps it's because I used to live over in Cali. Then again, Pacific Grove is a heck of a lot closer to San Fran than it is to Oakland.

I suppose it's the same with here. I'm not exactly close to Pitt.
    Really? I didn't know that.

It sounds like you don't know who to cheer for.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  20. Registered User

Unhappy

I'm a die hard eagles fan, but I must say these jokes made me smile more than the eagles will this year!
  21. Registered User

The Eagles season depends heavily on the play of the lines, both offensive and defensive. The recievers obviously stink so #5 will need a lot of protection. And if the d-line can get any pressure on the QB the Eagles secondary will go to the pro bowl again. With that said, they are a couple pieces short still (strong side LB, big RB and receiver) especially in (arguably) the toughest division in football. As it stands now, wild card.

And Null, aren't you in Allentown? That is definalty Eagles country
  22. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bigstabile
    The Eagles season depends heavily on the play of the lines, both offensive and defensive. The recievers obviously stink so #5 will need a lot of protection. And if the d-line can get any pressure on the QB the Eagles secondary will go to the pro bowl again. With that said, they are a couple pieces short still (strong side LB, big RB and receiver) especially in (arguably) the toughest division in football. As it stands now, wild card.

And Null, aren't you in Allentown? That is definalty Eagles country
    Lived in NJ most of my life. My family is full of Giants fans. I'm sick of the Giants. Honestly, I only liked them when they had Phil Sims and LT. Once Phil was gone, I stopped liking them. Can't quite place why; I just stopped giving a crap whether they won or not.

Always liked the Steelers and the Raiders ever since I was a little kid. The reason why I liked the Raiders is simple: they have badass colors and mascott. That simple. As for The Steelers, I think it's because whenever anyone said "Steel" as a kid it made me think of Superman. I dunno. In any case, I just have always had an affinity for them.

On Thanksgiving I usually root for the Lions and whoever is playing against Dallas. I hate the Cowboys.
  23. Registered User

Lived in NJ most of my life. My family is full of Giants fans. I'm sick of the Giants. Honestly, I only liked them when they had Phil Sims and LT. Once Phil was gone, I stopped liking them. Can't quite place why; I just stopped giving a crap whether they won or not.

Always liked the Steelers and the Raiders ever since I was a little kid. The reason why I liked the Raiders is simple: they have badass colors and mascott. That simple. As for The Steelers, I think it's because whenever anyone said "Steel" as a kid it made me think of Superman. I dunno. In any case, I just have always had an affinity for them.

On Thanksgiving I usually root for the Lions and whoever is playing against Dallas. I hate the Cowboys.
    I'm just breaking your balls. I'm from right outside of Philly so I don't have a choice. I root for the Steelers a little too though.

You're already 2/3 of the way to being an Eagles fan. You hate the Cowboys and the Giants, now you just gotta add the 'Skins to that list and you're there.
  24. Running with the Big Boys

I hate the Cowboys.
    Here are a few reasons why I hate the Giants. I live about 5 miles from their stadium, which is in the state of New Jersey. Why do they insist on calling their team the "New York" Giants. It would be one thing if they just played in another NY city, but they play in a different state. The only thing more pathetic is that the NY Jets play their home games in the same place, which is called Giants Stadium. They play their home games in a stadium named after another team!!!

The NFL has always favored the New York market, it just good sound buisness as it is the largest, richest market in the world.
    The league realized that they would need a strong product in NY
    to spear head the league's marketing, so after many years of the Giants "sucking" {1960-1970's} the NFL made a critical move.

Pete Roselle asked George Young, who was then a Redskins excutive to become president of the Giants and to build a strong New york presence. Young hired Bill Parcells who drafted Lawrence Taylor and the rest is history.
    When ever the Giants start to suck the league will step in a make a few moves. How rigged was the whole Eli Manning draft!!! How about the head phone bugging during the 2000 playoffs, the Giants breezed through their 2 home playoff games in Giants Stadium, then got crushed in the Superbowl
    How about the ole' open up the "big doors" at the far endzone(which creates an on field wind swirl) when the other team is kicking a big FG??? Even when the Giants sucked and the league wanted to expand, Ever hear the rumor about the Jets superbowl being fixed???(ask Bubba Smith)

That's why I will always hate the Giants. I hate the Cowboys because they have the balls to call themselves Americas team, Thanks, but no thanks I'll make my own choices please!

Now, if Donavan Mcnabb can just get over his fixation with TO, the Eagles may have half a chance!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

While we're at it bashing the Giants, I ****ing hate the Giants because they got lucky against the 49ers in the 1990 NFC Championship game, that would have been the 49ers 3-peat, they also hurt Joe Montana twice, the second one effectively ended his reign as the 49ers starting QB.

BTW, who doesn't hate Dallas LOL, I hope they suck for the next 50 years.
  26. Running with the Big Boys

While we're at it bashing the Giants, I ****ing hate the Giants because they got lucky against the 49ers in the 1990 NFC Championship game, that would have been the 49ers 3-peat, they also hurt Joe Montana twice, the second one effectively ended his reign as the 49ers starting QB.

BTW, who doesn't hate Dallas LOL, I hope they suck for the next 50 years.
    Roger Craig "dropped" the ball and LT was there to pick it up.
    game over...career over for R. Craig
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Roger Craig "dropped" the ball and LT was there to pick it up.
    game over...career over for R. Craig
    Yeah man, ****ing Roger Craig didn't even get hit hard or near the ball and if they would get a first down the game is over, 49ers would have owned Buffalo in the Super Bowl
  28. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bigstabile
    I'm just breaking your balls. I'm from right outside of Philly so I don't have a choice. I root for the Steelers a little too though.

You're already 2/3 of the way to being an Eagles fan. You hate the Cowboys and the Giants, now you just gotta add the 'Skins to that list and you're there.
    I used to hate the redskins. However, currently I just consider them irrelevant.
  29. Running with the Big Boys

Yeah man, ****ing Roger Craig didn't even get hit hard or near the ball and if they would get a first down the game is over, 49ers would have owned Buffalo in the Super Bowl
    Just another example of the NFL's NY fixeroo policy!!!!

Do you remember in 1986, I think it was Jerry Rice's rookie year. He burned Elvis "toast" Patterson of the Giants deep in a playoff game then just dropped the ball after running untouched about twenty yards toward the endzone, Giants recoverd and never looked back!
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Just another example of the NFL's NY fixeroo policy!!!!

Do you remember in 1986, I think it was Jerry Rice's rookie year. He burned Elvis "toast" Patterson of the Giants deep in a playoff game then just dropped the ball after running untouched about twenty yards toward the endzone, Giants recoverd and never looked back!
    You're getting me depressed now, I don't remember because I was 6 at the time but I know what play you're talking about. It's the one where Rice is clearly going to score and put the Giants in a hole but he flat out loses the ball w/out ever being hit. That play would have buried the Giants.

P.S. The Vikings effort vs. the Giants in the NFC Championship game seemed pretty lame too, 41-3 WTF ?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Post your AndroGel Experience Here
    By ratdog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 02:07 PM
  2. Post your funny Videos Here:
    By Manimalia in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 02:21 PM
  3. Post Your Bulking Tips Here
    By RenegadeRows in forum Bulking