Post your Eagles jokes here!

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

1. is there a place where I can watch clips of the games on the net? man, I'm missing the fun where I'm at they don't have the NFL this year...

2. Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    is there a place where I can watch clips of the games on the net? man, I'm missing the fun where I'm at they don't have the NFL this year...
    What? What bizarro planet does not have NFL games televised. If you want you can get an online subscription and watch all the games online provided your have a high speed connection.
    •   

3. I found th ehighlights on NFL.com but they won't load for me... anybody else has this problem?

4. Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    is there a place where I can watch clips of the games on the net? man, I'm missing the fun where I'm at they don't have the NFL this year...
    Dude! That Sux! Life isn't worth living without NFL football!!

5. hehe are you trying to make me more depressed about it? they only show sunday night and monday night games here, and that's at 2-4 AM. and no other games or highlights. sucks I know...

I miss my "hooters sunday" :-( where al the waitresses are either teen, pregnant or cyberplayboy girls.. or all three :-)
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    You gotta get the NFL network and the NFL ticket

7. My stomach is already rumbling about this damn game today. Need to start rolling up some socks so I have something to throw and hide any sharp objects.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    My stomach is already rumbling about this damn game today. Need to start rolling up some socks so I have something to throw and hide any sharp objects.
    Stomach settled? Wasn`t MeO supposed to play today?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Do you guy's have any creative chants for TO this week ? I think you guys could come up with something creative about OD's, broken fingers, crunches in the driveway etc.

BTW, you guys SHOULD win but as long as both teams cover the over (44 points) then I'll be a happy man
    Got Pills?

"Totally Overdosed"

10. I'm still a little woozy but its ALL WORTH IT!

Do you feel this uncontrollable feeling of joy right about now?!?!

Life is good...I see rainbows...
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I'm still a little woozy but its ALL WORTH IT!

Do you feel this uncontrollable feeling of joy right about now?!?!

Life is good...I see rainbows...
    Well I'm pretty damn happy and full of joy right now. The Eagles & Cowboys covered the over ($200), The Bears covered the spread ($200), the 49ers beat the Raiders ($200)

I can afford to quit my day job if I can pull this crap every day

12. Bobo I feel the joy brother! OD.....OD.......OD......LOLOLO L my pop was at the game he said it was hilarious. He said the things fans were yelling at TO were almost scary. They had pill boxes and pill bottles, unreal.

13. And the winner for best t-shirt is...

Dallas sucks! T.O. swallows... pills

Best sign...

Mixing Eagle fans with supplements maybe hazardous to your health.

14. what a bunch of morons this crowd is.. this guy brought them to the superball and broke his foot for them.

anyway Dalas secondary sucks(not sure I'm surprised), their defence alltogether sucked, Philly's offence is surprising but am I correct that they played an easy schedule?

15. Take a deep breath and let it go...still holding this a year later? Now have fun with it!
  16. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by EEmain
    And the winner for best t-shirt is...

Dallas sucks! T.O. swallows... pills

Best sign...

Mixing Eagle fans with supplements maybe hazardous to your health.
    Best sign since Barry Bonds was in town! Eagle fans continue to rulel!
    Oh, the"irreverence"...

17. Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    what a bunch of morons this crowd is.. this guy brought them to the superball and broke his foot for them.

anyway Dalas secondary sucks(not sure I'm surprised), their defence alltogether sucked, Philly's offence is surprising but am I correct that they played an easy schedule?
    It the schedule of a 6-10 season last year. The system works!
    The monsters of the NFC east have not looked as impressive as say the Bears.

I have not seen much pass coverage in the league this year there has been alot of DBs exposed and exploited, maybe the offensive coordinators are "kicking it up a notch", that and alot of "pass interference" penalties.

18. Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    what a bunch of morons this crowd is.. this guy brought them to the superball and broke his foot for them.

He didnt play in any playoff games except the superbowl and from the looks of Mcnabbs numbers this year, who brought who?

Mcnabb, number 1 in passing this year in the NFL with Hank Baskett. Case closed.

He broke his foot for them?? It wasn't his foot, it was his ankle and last time I checked Roy Williams had something to with it.

When talking about morons, look in the mirror.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    He didnt play in any playoff games except the superbowl and from the looks of Mcnabbs numbers this year, who brought who?

Mcnabb, number 1 in passing this year in the NFL with Hank Baskett. Case closed.

He broke his foot for them?? It wasn't his foot, it was his ankle and last time I checked Roy Williams had something to with it.

When talking about morons, look in the mirror.
    You beat me too it. TO is a great player but he's like a disease. I wouldn't be surprised if they give him the boot from the league. Did you see him ripping apart the offensive coach. What a joke he is. He's truly the mike tyson of football.

20. Famous TO quotes form Sunday:

"Why the **** am I here?"

"Why the **** did they bring me here if tehy aren't going to use me?"

"Are you ****ing kidding me?"

2 out of 3 went to the WR coach and OC

Its just a matter of time....

21. he's not too smart. but the fans should act like mcnabb and support their team instead of focussing on this troubled individual.

re: mcnabb's numbers he's good but I say again schedule.

22. Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    he's not too smart. but the fans should act like mcnabb and support their team instead of focussing on this troubled individual.

re: mcnabb's numbers he's good but I say again schedule.
    They do 365 days a year. That might the most ridiculous statement I've ever seen. The town lives and breaths Eagles football unless you live in a hole in the wall.

At least come up with something better than the schedule. They just beat the team everyone picked to win the NFC East. In fact, their schedule is rather tough for a 6-10 team.

Next oppenent, easy New Orleans according to the schedule last year. Not so this year. Strenght of schedule means nothing with in the NFL anymore.

23. re: foot vs. ankle in hebrew foot is interchangebale with leg. I meant leg.

I'm still not buying those eagles. not convinced.

24. Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    re: foot vs. ankle in hebrew foot is interchangebale with leg. I meant leg.

What would it take to convince you? a pass defense? a sustained running game? a victory over a winning team?....
    or a Superbowl Championship????

25. Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    re: foot vs. ankle in hebrew foot is interchangebale with leg. I meant leg.

And we are talking about football here, not futbol. Not sure if you know that.

But don't let that stop you from sticking your foot, ankle and/or leg in your mouth again.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Post your AndroGel Experience Here
    By ratdog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 04:07 PM
  2. Post your funny Videos Here:
    By Manimalia in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 04:21 PM
  3. Post Your Bulking Tips Here
    By RenegadeRows in forum Bulking