Post your Eagles jokes here! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

Post your Eagles jokes here!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

he's not too smart. but the fans should act like mcnabb and support their team instead of focussing on this troubled individual.

re: mcnabb's numbers he's good but I say again schedule.

Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    he's not too smart. but the fans should act like mcnabb and support their team instead of focussing on this troubled individual.

re: mcnabb's numbers he's good but I say again schedule.
    They do 365 days a year. That might the most ridiculous statement I've ever seen. The town lives and breaths Eagles football unless you live in a hole in the wall.

At least come up with something better than the schedule. They just beat the team everyone picked to win the NFC East. In fact, their schedule is rather tough for a 6-10 team.

Next oppenent, easy New Orleans according to the schedule last year. Not so this year. Strenght of schedule means nothing with in the NFL anymore.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

re: foot vs. ankle in hebrew foot is interchangebale with leg. I meant leg.

I'm still not buying those eagles. not convinced.
    •   

What would it take to convince you? a pass defense? a sustained running game? a victory over a winning team?....
    or a Superbowl Championship????
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

And we are talking about football here, not futbol. Not sure if you know that.

But don't let that stop you from sticking your foot, ankle and/or leg in your mouth again.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    What would it take to convince you? a pass defense? a sustained running game? a victory over a winning team?....
    or a Superbowl Championship????
    Neither. If they won, he still wouldn't be convinced.

They got lucky, it was strenght of schedule in the Superbowl and the planets were aligned properly. The other team had a voodoo curse or were paid off. In Hebrew, that all means they aren't very good.

I'm gonna be honest the Eagles scare me. Alot, McNabb right now is the best QB in the game, and this is coming froma Giants fan.

Although I doubt it will matter much because what Chicago has going on is down right scary, if they stay healthy that D will be a nightmare on any opponent.

Tommy Harris, good friggin god.

bobo you say smart things when it comes to science but what is with you that come football talk you start acting like an insecure jerk?

jeez.
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Its football Einstein!!! You are supposed to talk ****!!!

Oh, but I forgot your distinguished rebuttles such as "not convinved" and "its strenght of schedule" and "mcnabb's numbers are "good" ....

Breaking new ground there Einstein. Next time I'll get a sociological study from South Philly to back up my opinion.

Its ****ing football..pull your panties up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    He didnt play in any playoff games except the superbowl and from the looks of Mcnabbs numbers this year, who brought who?

Mcnabb, number 1 in passing this year in the NFL with Hank Baskett. Case closed.

He broke his foot for them?? It wasn't his foot, it was his ankle and last time I checked Roy Williams had something to with it.

When talking about morons, look in the mirror.
    Broke it for them? He didn't come back for the Eagles....he did it for himself! Don't get me wrong...I would have loved it if he had kept his mouth shut and just caught passes...
    ....but so far it looks like McNabb is having the best season of his career and WITHOUT T.O. ! T.O. is such a tired and sorry act now...even Aikman, a Cowboy legend said so during the game.

We (the Birds) originally signed T.O. to get over the NFC championship hump and get to the Superbowl......and guess what....we did it without T.O. and when we were in the Superbowl we didn't win it WITH T.O.

'nuff said
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Matt
    Broke it for them? He didn't come back for the Eagles....he did it for himself! Don't get me wrong...I would have loved it if he had kept his mouth shut and just caught passes...
    ....but so far it looks like McNabb is having the best season of his career and WITHOUT T.O. ! T.O. is such a tired and sorry act now...even Aikman, a Cowboy legend said so during the game.

We (the Birds) originally signed T.O. to get over the NFC championship hump and get to the Superbowl......and guess what....we did it without T.O. and when we were in the Superbowl we didn't win it WITH T.O.

'nuff said
    its strenght of schedule..

"but the fans should act like mcnabb and support their team"

Thats what made me laugh the most. That city bleeds green and anyone who has lived around there knows this. This is something Morganti would say... lol
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    I'm gonna be honest the Eagles scare me. Alot, McNabb right now is the best QB in the game, and this is coming froma Giants fan.

Although I doubt it will matter much because what Chicago has going on is down right scary, if they stay healthy that D will be a nightmare on any opponent.

I'm wondering when the hype gets to them and then you have to worry about when and if Lovie Smith will bench his starters late in the season. The only thing I can think of that will hurt them is if they get too far ahead like the Colts did. Its so early in the season but they are by far the best all around team playing (not talent)...I'm still not convinced of Grossman at all. Second half of the year the real players step up, the frauds sit down. We'll see how they cope. Their defense will always keep them in it though and it could be another Baltimore of 2001 all over again. As long as your QB doens't lose it, you win.
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Its football Einstein!!! You are supposed to talk ****!!!

Its ****ing football..pull your panties up.
    those have to be your best punchlines ever

Judge: If you think they're annoying then you should hear and watch the Raiders fans LOL.
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11

Chicago has made me some $$$ the last 2 weeks, I hope they keep it up but that's a tall order in the NFL. One thing that can slow down Da Bears is injuries, the other is themselves.

Did it look like there was some confusion in the birds secondary on that 4th quarter game tying td pass? I didn't see the whole game but #32 was slow to come over or maybe Brown was just completly
    smoked(sigh)... Oh well, anything to help the New Orleans community rebuild!
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Michael Lewis thought. He bit on the pump fake...AGAIN.

I predicted this one though. They are 5-7 after a Cowboys win in the last 6 years and going into the Superdome this year is very tough.

I'm wondering when the hype gets to them and then you have to worry about when and if Lovie Smith will bench his starters late in the season. The only thing I can think of that will hurt them is if they get too far ahead like the Colts did. Its so early in the season but they are by far the best all around team playing (not talent)...I'm still not convinced of Grossman at all. Second half of the year the real players step up, the frauds sit down. We'll see how they cope. Their defense will always keep them in it though and it could be another Baltimore of 2001 all over again. As long as your QB doens't lose it, you win.
    I was thinking that they will be a 2001 Baltimore.

Except that they actaulyl have what now looks like a good offense. The Ravens during that year went 13 straight quarters without 1 TD.

Now I know its only week 6, but what they are doing right now is flat out dominant.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Chicago has made me some $$$ the last 2 weeks, I hope they keep it up but that's a tall order in the NFL. One thing that can slow down Da Bears is injuries, the other is themselves.
    LOL, I know man.

They have been an ATS machine. I don't see it stopping tonight. Leinart is in for a very very long night.
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Add another joke to collection.

All you need is 37 seconds and 62 yards to win.

Add another joke to collection.

All you need to 37 seconds and 62 yards to win.
    Another game I did not see, but it was a new way to lose late in the game. Mcnabb doesn't seem to know that Barber plays for the other team, He has historically buried the birds. I hope he retires with his brother!

Man that was a hell of a kick, 62 friggin yards.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Post your AndroGel Experience Here
    By ratdog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 02:07 PM
  2. Post your funny Videos Here:
    By Manimalia in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 02:21 PM
  3. Post Your Bulking Tips Here
    By RenegadeRows in forum Bulking
    Replies: 46