Post your Eagles jokes here!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Unreal. Also I'm not sore looser but Eli Manning is a very average QB at best. If he didn't have his brother in the league we wouldn't even be talking about him.
    Bingo! Put him in New York and its even worse.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    Hey somebody was lobbing those balls up to Toomer and Burress.
    Terry Bradshaw won 4 SuperBowls with that technique!

The ole heave and hope! sometimes it works!
    Sure somtimes it's works but if it works so well why didn't he do it all game. Eagles got comfortable and made some big mistakes. COmparing him with Terry Bradshaw is ridiculous.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21%

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I remember them having someone named Franco Harris and the Steel Curtain.

Put Mcnabb on the Giants with Tiki, Plexico, Toomer and Shockey and you would never need one heave and hope.

Eli is completely overrated.
    Can we keep Mcnabb and just get the Giants to trade us all those guys to us for some draft picks and Michael Lewis?
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21%

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Sure somtimes it's works but if it works so well why didn't he do it all game. Eagles got comfortable and made some big mistakes. COmparing him with Terry Bradshaw is ridiculous.
    It's not that it "works so well" that you can do it all game, a big over the top pass only has to work once or twice per game but, specifically only once during overtime. They were well in range of a FG at the time of the TD. I agree that Reid's play calling was the most suspect aspect of the birds loss. It reminded me of the DelaHoy / Trinidad fight a few years ago when De la hoya was way ahead on points and coasted for the last 7 rounds and lost.

Comparing Bradshaw to Manning was ment to be a joke but, upon further review both were number 1 picks from southern colleges. Bradshaw had the bigger gun, so the bomb was a more natural play call back in the 70's, when it was all running game. I think Manning is a little more developed overall. Overrated? of course! This is New York baby "everything" is overrated that's NYC 101..don't you just love to hate it!!!
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21%

Smile

Bingo! Put him in New York and its even worse.
    I heard his dad got him the job!
  6. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Can we keep Mcnabb and just get the Giants to trade us all those guys to us for some draft picks and Michael Lewis?
    Don't even get me started on Michael Lewis. That guy can hit, but make him think and you're in serious trouble.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yes it is because the 49'ers were a better team. The Eagles are better than the Giants by a large margin. They literally gave that game away and all you hear is how Manning is such a great QB because he knows how to throw the ball to a recevie that is being covered by a 3rd string cornerback or a corner that is 6 inches shorter. All while the Eagles play a prevent defense for a quarter and a half. How many times can you give up the same 7yd curl route? Real great talent there.
    You're right. I just love hearing Philly fans speak out of uncontrollable rage, at least you guys make sense unlike the Raiders fans thinking everything is an East Coast conspiracy against them

BTW Bobo, sometimes a team needs a loss like that to wake up and start playing football In 1994 your Eagles came into Candlestick and destroyed the 49ers 40-8 (I was there !). The 49ers were 3-2 after the loss and everyone wanted Steve Young and George Seifert dead. They won 10 straight after that loss and rolled up the Chargers 49-26 in the Super Bowl and many of the players spoke about that loss creating the sense of urgency they needed to play with.
  8. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    You're right. I just love hearing Philly fans speak out of uncontrollable rage, at least you guys make sense unlike the Raiders fans thinking everything is an East Coast conspiracy against them

BTW Bobo, sometimes a team needs a loss like that to wake up and start playing football In 1994 your Eagles came into Candlestick and destroyed the 49ers 40-8 (I was there !). The 49ers were 3-2 after the loss and everyone wanted Steve Young and George Seifert dead. They won 10 straight after that loss and rolled up the Chargers 49-26 in the Super Bowl and many of the players spoke about that loss creating the sense of urgency they needed to play with.
    I remember that game. They made Vaugh Hebron look like a Hall of Famer.

Its not the loss I was really upset about, it was the thouht that the Giants "came back" and Eli made the next step which was just pumped like crazy by the media. He's average at best. Any QB can look good when the other team plays a prevent for a quarter.

It doens't matter, we have Mike Patterson to rumble down the field. He's unstoppable
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.73%

How about westbrooks stiff arm BTW Did anyone catch the phills game, damn. I was 18th row behind the dugout and witness a nice homerun durby! too bad I didnt see 59
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.62%

It doens't matter, we have Mike Patterson to rumble down the field. He's unstoppable
    Sh!t that was a 14 point swing right there. Losing Vernon Davis hurt more then anything, good thing we held on to Eric Johnson. The Eagles came out with something to prove and never looked back after the flea flicker on the opening drive. The 49ers aren't good enough to recover from a 21-3 deficit but on the bright side, I was pleased with Alex Smith and Eric Johnson. The defense looked lost, McNabb and Philly's running game had their way.
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21%

Sh!t that was a 14 point swing right there. Losing Vernon Davis hurt more then anything, good thing we held on to Eric Johnson. The Eagles came out with something to prove and never looked back after the flea flicker on the opening drive. The 49ers aren't good enough to recover from a 21-3 deficit but on the bright side, I was pleased with Alex Smith and Eric Johnson. The defense looked lost, McNabb and Philly's running game had their way.
    Alex Smith may have the goods!...I'll take the win, but I still have
    some doubts about the Eagles pass defense.
  12. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Alex Smith may have the goods!...I'll take the win, but I still have
    some doubts about the Eagles pass defense.
    I've had doubts since last year. Michael Lewis can't think, Sheldon Brown is too small, and they have no depth at all.

Eagles for about 8 years now are good when their defense attacks. When they sit back and have to think, they are average at best. There is a reason Trot works well here, but not in Washington.
  13. All The Whey Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.47%

Quote Originally Posted by heavyduty
    How about westbrooks stiff arm BTW Did anyone catch the phills game, damn. I was 18th row behind the dugout and witness a nice homerun durby! too bad I didnt see 59

Westbrook is all that and a bag of chips!!! They better let him skip practice EVERY WEEK! We are F'd if he gets hurt!

Let's hope the Phillies don't choke and waste Howard's MVP performance this year! BTW - everyone knows if he makes it past 61.......it is the true HR record!
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21%

I've had doubts since last year. Michael Lewis can't think, Sheldon Brown is too small, and they have no depth at all.

Eagles for about 8 years now are good when their defense attacks. When they sit back and have to think, they are average at best. There is a reason Trot works well here, but not in Washington.
    Troy Vincent where are you?

If the Eagles "D" would play like they did in the first half of the Giants game they would be like the '85 bears or at least the '91 Eagles. Mike Patterson is my new favorite player!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.62%

Alex Smith may have the goods!
    And he had us thinking he was the next Ryan Leaf, good thing he's improved by leaps and bounds. Mike Nolan's explanation was that Alex Smith was in school until June last year, which didn't really give him a lot of time to get into pro football mode. Norv Turner might have sucked as a head coach but he also seems to be having a great influence on Alex Smith, maybe he should stick around as an offensive coordinator/QB mentor.
  16. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21%

Dawkins was bringing the truth against the Packers!

Lewis in a 2 zone just playin center field sucks much less

I only hope the Dallas dbs get faked out as easily as green bay.

Mcnabb was getting away with pump fakes 10 yards down field!
  17. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Dawkins was bringing the truth against the Packers!

Lewis in a 2 zone just playin center field sucks much less

I only hope the Dallas dbs get faked out as easily as green bay.

Mcnabb was getting away with pump fakes 10 yards down field!
    I don't like the game this week.

You can see the effect the D-Line now has on teams though. Favre threw so many quick passes with a 3 step drop.

Thats the only thing they have going for them this week. Bledsoe is a statue and they MUST get pressure with the front four because if they don't he will pick them apart with injuries the Eagles have in the secondary.

Troy Vincent, Bobby Taylor, hell give me Al Harris back. Anything is better than Hanson.
  18. All The Whey Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.47%

I don't like the game this week.

You can see the effect the D-Line now has on teams though. Favre threw so many quick passes with a 3 step drop.

Thats the only thing they have going for them this week. Bledsoe is a statue and they MUST get pressure with the front four because if they don't he will pick them apart with injuries the Eagles have in the secondary.

Troy Vincent, Bobby Taylor, hell give me Al Harris back. Anything is better than Hanson.
    Both teams coming off big wins against crappy teams....I wonder how that will play out? I give the Eagles the edge because they are playing at home......PLUS they HAVE TO win a division game at some point right?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.62%

Do you guy's have any creative chants for TO this week ? I think you guys could come up with something creative about OD's, broken fingers, crunches in the driveway etc.

BTW, you guys SHOULD win but as long as both teams cover the over (44 points) then I'll be a happy man
  20. All The Whey Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.47%

Do you guy's have any creative chants for TO this week ? I think you guys could come up with something creative about OD's, broken fingers, crunches in the driveway etc.

BTW, you guys SHOULD win but as long as both teams cover the over (44 points) then I'll be a happy man

I saw an interview of T.O. and I think he said that someone told him that one of the chants would be "O.D. O.D. O.D." ....I heard that some people are coming to the game dressed as pills and capsules too!! Bwaaahhhaaahah! I cna't wait! It's gonna be a total circus!! Birds better win!!
  21. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.92%

is there a place where I can watch clips of the games on the net? man, I'm missing the fun where I'm at they don't have the NFL this year...
  22. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.69%

Quote Originally Posted by judge-mental
    is there a place where I can watch clips of the games on the net? man, I'm missing the fun where I'm at they don't have the NFL this year...
    What? What bizarro planet does not have NFL games televised. If you want you can get an online subscription and watch all the games online provided your have a high speed connection.
  23. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.92%

I found th ehighlights on NFL.com but they won't load for me... anybody else has this problem?
  24. All The Whey Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.47%

Dude! That Sux! Life isn't worth living without NFL football!!
  25. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.92%

hehe are you trying to make me more depressed about it? they only show sunday night and monday night games here, and that's at 2-4 AM. and no other games or highlights. sucks I know...

I miss my "hooters sunday" :-( where al the waitresses are either teen, pregnant or cyberplayboy girls.. or all three :-)
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.62%

You gotta get the NFL network and the NFL ticket
  27. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

My stomach is already rumbling about this damn game today. Need to start rolling up some socks so I have something to throw and hide any sharp objects.
  28. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.44%

My stomach is already rumbling about this damn game today. Need to start rolling up some socks so I have something to throw and hide any sharp objects.
    Stomach settled? Wasn`t MeO supposed to play today?
  29. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.44%

Got Pills?

"Totally Overdosed"
  30. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

I'm still a little woozy but its ALL WORTH IT!

Do you feel this uncontrollable feeling of joy right about now?!?!

Life is good...I see rainbows...
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.62%

I'm still a little woozy but its ALL WORTH IT!

Do you feel this uncontrollable feeling of joy right about now?!?!

Life is good...I see rainbows...
    Well I'm pretty damn happy and full of joy right now. The Eagles & Cowboys covered the over ($200), The Bears covered the spread ($200), the 49ers beat the Raiders ($200)

I can afford to quit my day job if I can pull this crap every day
  32. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.69%

Bobo I feel the joy brother! OD.....OD.......OD......LOLOLO L my pop was at the game he said it was hilarious. He said the things fans were yelling at TO were almost scary. They had pill boxes and pill bottles, unreal.
  33. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.44%

And the winner for best t-shirt is...

Dallas sucks! T.O. swallows... pills

Best sign...

Mixing Eagle fans with supplements maybe hazardous to your health.
  34. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.92%

what a bunch of morons this crowd is.. this guy brought them to the superball and broke his foot for them.

anyway Dalas secondary sucks(not sure I'm surprised), their defence alltogether sucked, Philly's offence is surprising but am I correct that they played an easy schedule?
  35. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.44%

Take a deep breath and let it go...still holding this a year later? Now have fun with it!
  36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21%

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by EEmain
    And the winner for best t-shirt is...

Dallas sucks! T.O. swallows... pills

Best sign...

Mixing Eagle fans with supplements maybe hazardous to your health.
    Best sign since Barry Bonds was in town! Eagle fans continue to rulel!
    Oh, the"irreverence"...
  37. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21%

what a bunch of morons this crowd is.. this guy brought them to the superball and broke his foot for them.

anyway Dalas secondary sucks(not sure I'm surprised), their defence alltogether sucked, Philly's offence is surprising but am I correct that they played an easy schedule?
    It the schedule of a 6-10 season last year. The system works!
    The monsters of the NFC east have not looked as impressive as say the Bears.

I have not seen much pass coverage in the league this year there has been alot of DBs exposed and exploited, maybe the offensive coordinators are "kicking it up a notch", that and alot of "pass interference" penalties.
  38. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

He didnt play in any playoff games except the superbowl and from the looks of Mcnabbs numbers this year, who brought who?

Mcnabb, number 1 in passing this year in the NFL with Hank Baskett. Case closed.

He broke his foot for them?? It wasn't his foot, it was his ankle and last time I checked Roy Williams had something to with it.

When talking about morons, look in the mirror.
  39. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.69%

He didnt play in any playoff games except the superbowl and from the looks of Mcnabbs numbers this year, who brought who?

Mcnabb, number 1 in passing this year in the NFL with Hank Baskett. Case closed.

He broke his foot for them?? It wasn't his foot, it was his ankle and last time I checked Roy Williams had something to with it.

When talking about morons, look in the mirror.
    You beat me too it. TO is a great player but he's like a disease. I wouldn't be surprised if they give him the boot from the league. Did you see him ripping apart the offensive coach. What a joke he is. He's truly the mike tyson of football.
  40. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Famous TO quotes form Sunday:

"Why the **** am I here?"

"Why the **** did they bring me here if tehy aren't going to use me?"

"Are you ****ing kidding me?"

2 out of 3 went to the WR coach and OC

Its just a matter of time....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Post your AndroGel Experience Here
    By ratdog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 03:07 PM
  2. Post your funny Videos Here:
    By Manimalia in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 03:21 PM
  3. Post Your Bulking Tips Here
    By RenegadeRows in forum Bulking
    Replies: 46