Post your Eagles jokes here!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63
    A cowboys fan maybe?

•   

2. For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

3. BDawk is nasty.
    Kinda like the Eagles this year. No TO and McNabb has something to prove

4. Eagles are taking it all this year.

There's an Eagles fan, Dallas fan, Steelers fan, and a Patriots fan all wanting to prove their team spirit.

So they all 4 climb the highest mountain they can find.

The Steeler fans says, "I am the biggest fan." Yells, "Steelers!!!!!!" Throws himself off the mountain.

The Patriot fans says, "I am the biggest fan." Yells, "Patriots!!!!!!" Throws himself off the mountain.

The Eagles fans says, "I am the biggest fan." Yells, "Eagles!!!!!!" and throws the Dallas fan off the mountain.
    •   

5. screw the pittsburgh fans. If the Eagles were in the AFC I'd be an Eagles fan to spite the Steelers.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    The biggest choke job I've seen in a long time. Absolutely pathetic.
    I shouldnt of even posted here. On the boards I am a mod I can lock the threads were people are laughing at me/Eagles.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    It was like their game plan was to play real hard until the fourth quarter than coast. Just as I was abou to give Reid kudos for keeping so many linemen and running a no huddle. I also liked the pass early run late strategy....but, don't fumble and when the other team fumbles a) don't let them recover it for a td. b) if it in overtime you really need to get the ball!!!!!!

Once the d-line pressure dropped off the bird secondary was exposed....Michael Lewis has completely forgotten how to pass defend. The most impressive player was Manning he rose to the occation when needed...49ers next thank goodness

8. I will refrain from any eagles bashing until after tonights dallas game.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    Worse then the game where Montana lit them up for 4 TD's in the 4th quarter ?

On a side not, Philly is most likely going to take it out on my 49ers next week

B Dawk is this decade's Ronnie Lott. The man is like a missile out there and he always takes perfect angles, which DB's don't do well enough these days.

10. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    The most impressive player was Manning he rose to the occation when needed...49ers next thank goodness
    I agree with everything but this.

I tihnk Eli Manning is the most overrated QB by far.

..but since he's in New York the media suck his ****.

That guy is mediocre at best especially with the weapons he has.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Worse then the game where Montana lit them up for 4 TD's in the 4th quarter ?

On a side not, Philly is most likely going to take it out on my 49ers next week

B Dawk is this decade's Ronnie Lott. The man is like a missile out there and he always takes perfect angles, which DB's don't do well enough these days.
    Yes it is because the 49'ers were a better team. The Eagles are better than the Giants by a large margin. They literally gave that game away and all you hear is how Manning is such a great QB because he knows how to throw the ball to a recevie that is being covered by a 3rd string cornerback or a corner that is 6 inches shorter. All while the Eagles play a prevent defense for a quarter and a half. How many times can you give up the same 7yd curl route? Real great talent there.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I agree with everything but this.

I tihnk Eli Manning is the most overrated QB by far.

..but since he's in New York the media suck his ****.

That guy is mediocre at best especially with the weapons he has.
    Sour Grapes don't taste very good. He has beaten the Eagle 3 straight times.

13. I almost kicked my dog after that game. And now The Freak is out for the year!!

I don't give the giants ANY credit! Every single bounce of th ball went their way.....3 fumbles yet the Eagles can't get one of them? There were at least a dozen things that if ANY of them went the Eagles way then you could have stuck a fork in the giants.

Whah! Whah! Whah!

14. Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63
    I will refrain from any eagles bashing until after tonights dallas game.
    Before you get the chance....I'll shall strike first!

Touche'!

Hey! Where is my image?

15. I really am sorry to hear about kearse getting injured, I'm eagerly awaiting this match up in two weeks. :bruce1:

16. Unreal. Also I'm not sore looser but Eli Manning is a very average QB at best. If he didn't have his brother in the league we wouldn't even be talking about him. Bottom line is Eagles gave the game away and Giants took advantage of the breaks. Manning had nothing to do with it. Credit the Giants defense for playing hard the fourth quarter and not giving up. Most teams would of done that being down so much with only 9 minutes left.
  17. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Unreal. Also I'm not sore looser but Eli Manning is a very average QB at best. If he didn't have his brother in the league we wouldn't even be talking about him. Bottom line is Eagles gave the game away and Giants took advantage of the breaks. Manning had nothing to do with it. Credit the Giants defense for playing hard the fourth quarter and not giving up. Most teams would of done that being down so much with only 9 minutes left.
    Hey somebody was lobbing those balls up to Toomer and Burress.
    Terry Bradshaw won 4 SuperBowls with that technique!

The ole heave and hope! sometimes it works!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Fastone
    Sour Grapes don't taste very good. He has beaten the Eagle 3 straight times.
    2 out of 3 without Mcnaab.

And Mcnabb is 7-1 against the Giants in the last 2 years. What does that prove?

Absolutely nothing. At least make an arguement of it, not that you can.

19. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino

I remember them having someone named Franco Harris and the Steel Curtain.

Put Mcnabb on the Giants with Tiki, Plexico, Toomer and Shockey and you would never need one heave and hope.

Eli is completely overrated.

20. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Unreal. Also I'm not sore looser but Eli Manning is a very average QB at best. If he didn't have his brother in the league we wouldn't even be talking about him.
    Bingo! Put him in New York and its even worse.

21. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino

Sure somtimes it's works but if it works so well why didn't he do it all game. Eagles got comfortable and made some big mistakes. COmparing him with Terry Bradshaw is ridiculous.
  22. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I remember them having someone named Franco Harris and the Steel Curtain.

Put Mcnabb on the Giants with Tiki, Plexico, Toomer and Shockey and you would never need one heave and hope.

Eli is completely overrated.
    Can we keep Mcnabb and just get the Giants to trade us all those guys to us for some draft picks and Michael Lewis?
  23. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Sure somtimes it's works but if it works so well why didn't he do it all game. Eagles got comfortable and made some big mistakes. COmparing him with Terry Bradshaw is ridiculous.
    It's not that it "works so well" that you can do it all game, a big over the top pass only has to work once or twice per game but, specifically only once during overtime. They were well in range of a FG at the time of the TD. I agree that Reid's play calling was the most suspect aspect of the birds loss. It reminded me of the DelaHoy / Trinidad fight a few years ago when De la hoya was way ahead on points and coasted for the last 7 rounds and lost.

Comparing Bradshaw to Manning was ment to be a joke but, upon further review both were number 1 picks from southern colleges. Bradshaw had the bigger gun, so the bomb was a more natural play call back in the 70's, when it was all running game. I think Manning is a little more developed overall. Overrated? of course! This is New York baby "everything" is overrated that's NYC 101..don't you just love to hate it!!!
  24. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Bingo! Put him in New York and its even worse.
    I heard his dad got him the job!

25. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    Can we keep Mcnabb and just get the Giants to trade us all those guys to us for some draft picks and Michael Lewis?
    Don't even get me started on Michael Lewis. That guy can hit, but make him think and you're in serious trouble.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Yes it is because the 49'ers were a better team. The Eagles are better than the Giants by a large margin. They literally gave that game away and all you hear is how Manning is such a great QB because he knows how to throw the ball to a recevie that is being covered by a 3rd string cornerback or a corner that is 6 inches shorter. All while the Eagles play a prevent defense for a quarter and a half. How many times can you give up the same 7yd curl route? Real great talent there.
    You're right. I just love hearing Philly fans speak out of uncontrollable rage, at least you guys make sense unlike the Raiders fans thinking everything is an East Coast conspiracy against them

BTW Bobo, sometimes a team needs a loss like that to wake up and start playing football In 1994 your Eagles came into Candlestick and destroyed the 49ers 40-8 (I was there !). The 49ers were 3-2 after the loss and everyone wanted Steve Young and George Seifert dead. They won 10 straight after that loss and rolled up the Chargers 49-26 in the Super Bowl and many of the players spoke about that loss creating the sense of urgency they needed to play with.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    You're right. I just love hearing Philly fans speak out of uncontrollable rage, at least you guys make sense unlike the Raiders fans thinking everything is an East Coast conspiracy against them

BTW Bobo, sometimes a team needs a loss like that to wake up and start playing football In 1994 your Eagles came into Candlestick and destroyed the 49ers 40-8 (I was there !). The 49ers were 3-2 after the loss and everyone wanted Steve Young and George Seifert dead. They won 10 straight after that loss and rolled up the Chargers 49-26 in the Super Bowl and many of the players spoke about that loss creating the sense of urgency they needed to play with.
    I remember that game. They made Vaugh Hebron look like a Hall of Famer.

Its not the loss I was really upset about, it was the thouht that the Giants "came back" and Eli made the next step which was just pumped like crazy by the media. He's average at best. Any QB can look good when the other team plays a prevent for a quarter.

It doens't matter, we have Mike Patterson to rumble down the field. He's unstoppable

28. How about westbrooks stiff arm BTW Did anyone catch the phills game, damn. I was 18th row behind the dugout and witness a nice homerun durby! too bad I didnt see 59

29. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo

It doens't matter, we have Mike Patterson to rumble down the field. He's unstoppable
    Sh!t that was a 14 point swing right there. Losing Vernon Davis hurt more then anything, good thing we held on to Eric Johnson. The Eagles came out with something to prove and never looked back after the flea flicker on the opening drive. The 49ers aren't good enough to recover from a 21-3 deficit but on the bright side, I was pleased with Alex Smith and Eric Johnson. The defense looked lost, McNabb and Philly's running game had their way.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Post your AndroGel Experience Here
    By ratdog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 03:07 PM
  2. Post your funny Videos Here:
    By Manimalia in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 03:21 PM
  3. Post Your Bulking Tips Here
    By RenegadeRows in forum Bulking