Post your Eagles jokes here! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Post your Eagles jokes here!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    spatch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    878
    Rep Power
    596

    Reputation

    A foster child had to appear infront of a judge for the third time because of a complaint about his parents. The judge said "boy, why do you want a nother, fourth set of parents?" the boy said "everyone you give me to beats me."

    The judge replied "we will give you to the eagles, because they cant beat anyone"

  2. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Another funny thing I heard about Eagles fans is that their vocabulary can make a whore blush
    That was the old days back in the VET, where for 20 buck you could stunble into the 700 level start a fight with another drunk go home and find out who won the game the next day in the papers.

    The new stadium is like all the other new constructs...a mall with yuppies watching the game on the big screen in between shopping and wine spitzer sipping...where is "bird brain" I miss you,... or rather I miss trying to hit you with snowballs!!

    ...only thing better was the Philadelphia Stars games where you could do the samething for 5 bucks!!!...in the spring!!!
  3. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13067

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Oakland fans are all show, no substance.

    We dont need stupid costumes, just a bat.
    That's right on the money. How can I, a 49ers fan know who Bo Jackson is but many Raider fans have no clue. This is no joke, I went to a Raiders game 2 years ago with a good friend who likes the Raiders. They played the Chiefs and their "manly" black hole, Raider nation "fans" nearly started a fight with a mom and her 2 teenage boys because one of the boys had a Marcus Allen jersey from his days w/the Chiefs
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13067

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    where for 20 buck you could stunble into the 700 level start a fight with another drunk go home and find out who won the game the next day in the papers.
    Sh!t $25 bucks get me a parking spot on the dirt (mud when it rains) parking lot at Candlestick and I get to walk for 10 minutes before I get to the stadium.
  5. All The Whey Nutrition
    Big Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    709
    Rep Power
    453

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by spatch
    A foster child had to appear infront of a judge for the third time because of a complaint about his parents. The judge said "boy, why do you want a nother, fourth set of parents?" the boy said "everyone you give me to beats me."

    The judge replied "we will give you to the eagles, because they cant beat anyone"

    What? Wait a minute........oh I get it! You made a funny!

    Doesn't make sense though? Let me back track:

    2000: 11 wins
    2001: 11 wins
    2002: 12 wins
    2003: 12 wins
    2004: 13 wins
    That makes the Eagles the "Winningest Team in the NFL" since the turn of the millenium! I'm pretty sure we set a points record one of those years too.

    But according to your attempt at a joke the Eagles can't beat anyone. Hmmm?

    BTW -
    2005: (doesn't count.... with T.O. and every single man on the roster injured - we get a "do over" this year)

    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
  6. New Member
    heavyduty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    185
    Rep Power
    207

    Reputation

    I love the philly love in this thread!! BTW Fu(k Santa Clause too!
  7. All The Whey Nutrition
    Big Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    709
    Rep Power
    453

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyduty
    I love the philly love in this thread!! BTW Fu(k Santa Clause too!

    Ahhh...young one! Too young to remember the glory days! Poor thing has never experienced a world championship when the entire city and surrounding area just exploded with joy and pride! 1983 Sixers with Dr. J & Moses Malone was the last one. Damn I'm old!
  8. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Matt
    Ahhh...young one! Too young to remember the glory days! Poor thing has never experienced a world championship when the entire city and surrounding area just exploded with joy and pride! 1983 Sixers with Dr. J & Moses Malone was the last one. Damn I'm old!
    1980 Phillies- horses on the field at the Vet!!!!
  9. All The Whey Nutrition
    Big Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    709
    Rep Power
    453

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    1980 Phillies- horses on the field at the Vet!!!!
    Greatest year in Philly sports! All four major sports teams in Philly go to the Finals! Bummer that only the Phillies won it all. Can you imagine if all 4 teams won that year? As a matter of fact.......I don' think there is one city that has done what we did that year in al 4 making the finals? Can anyone confirm or deny that for me?

    1980
    Eagles vs. Radiers in Superbowl
    Sixers vs. Lakers in NBA Finals
    Flyers vs. Islanders in Stanley Cup Final
    Phillies vs. Royals in World Series
  10. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by Big Matt
    Greatest year in Philly sports! All four major sports teams in Philly go to the Finals! Bummer that only the Phillies won it all. Can you imagine if all 4 teams won that year? As a matter of fact.......I don' think there is one city that has done what we did that year in al 4 making the finals? Can anyone confirm or deny that for me?

    1980
    Eagles vs. Radiers in Superbowl
    Sixers vs. Lakers in NBA Finals
    Flyers vs. Islanders in Stanley Cup Final
    Phillies vs. Royals in World Series
    confirmed!
    My memories of that year are:

    Eagles look tired and jaworski completes 3 passes to Rod Martin(oakland raiders MVP)

    Kareem abdul Jabbar stays in LA with a migraine. The Lakers start Magic Johnson at "center", he scores 40 and its all over

    Bob Nystroms off side goal!!!!...the horror the horror.

    Lonnie Smith Tug MgGraw and Mike Schmidt. The mounted Police keep the Phillie phans in line!!!
  11. Professional Member
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    2186

    Reputation

    E. A. G. L. E. S.. EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I need to get a stallworth jersey because he's going to have one hell of a year. Big Matt it's great to have another die hard I"m from right around your area bro, Main Line, lol.
  12. New Member
    heavyduty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    185
    Rep Power
    207

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    E. A. G. L. E. S.. EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I need to get a stallworth jersey because he's going to have one hell of a year. Big Matt it's great to have another die hard I"m from right around your area bro, Main Line, lol.
    Whoa, main line! lol jk
  13. Professional Member
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    2186

    Reputation

    I know "Im actually from right around King of prussia mall, lived about 10 minutes from it.
  14. All The Whey Nutrition
    Big Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    709
    Rep Power
    453

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    I know "Im actually from right around King of prussia mall, lived about 10 minutes from it.
    All The Whey is in Paoli just down 202 from the KOP mall.
  15. All The Whey Nutrition
    Big Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    709
    Rep Power
    453

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyduty
    Whoa, main line! lol jk
    I know right? Which side of City Ave determines social and economic status. LOL JK!
  16. All The Whey Nutrition
    Big Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    709
    Rep Power
    453

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    E. A. G. L. E. S.. EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I need to get a stallworth jersey because he's going to have one hell of a year. Big Matt it's great to have another die hard I"m from right around your area bro, Main Line, lol.

    Do you like my new Eagles fight song?


    Donte'........Donte' Donte' Donte'.........Donte', Donte'
    (To the tune of "T.O."!)

    Wears # 18 too! He's the "Anti-T.O."
    BTW - How 'bout 'dem Cowboys? How 'bout THEY SUCK BIG DONKEY! I hope T.O. enjoys spending the whole season looking up at us in the standings! Big Jerk!
  17. Professional Member
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    2186

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Matt
    Do you like my new Eagles fight song?


    Donte'........Donte' Donte' Donte'.........Donte', Donte'
    (To the tune of "T.O."!)

    Wears # 18 too! He's the "Anti-T.O."
    BTW - How 'bout 'dem Cowboys? How 'bout THEY SUCK BIG DONKEY! I hope T.O. enjoys spending the whole season looking up at us in the standings! Big Jerk!
    I love the new song, hopefully it will catch on. lol Small world
    Last edited by jminis; 09-14-2006 at 12:29 PM.
  18. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    I know "Im actually from right around King of prussia mall, lived about 10 minutes from it.
    They moved the main line to King of Prussia?
  19. Professional Member
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    2186

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    They moved the main line to King of Prussia?
    LOL no I was just using the general area as most don't know where I"m talking about.
  20. Registered User
    rippedforce63's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    601
    Rep Power
    453

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Matt
    Do you like my new Eagles fight song?


    Donte'........Donte' Donte' Donte'.........Donte', Donte'
    (To the tune of "T.O."!)

    Wears # 18 too! He's the "Anti-T.O."
    BTW - How 'bout 'dem Cowboys? How 'bout THEY SUCK BIG DONKEY! I hope T.O. enjoys spending the whole season looking up at us in the standings! Big Jerk!
  21. All The Whey Nutrition
    Big Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    709
    Rep Power
    453

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63
    A cowboys fan maybe?
  22. Registered User
    rippedforce63's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    601
    Rep Power
    453

    Reputation

    Talking


    ya think
  23. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  24. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3201

    Reputation

    BDawk is nasty.
    Kinda like the Eagles this year. No TO and McNabb has something to prove
  25. Advanced Member
    lozgod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    455

    Reputation

    Eagles are taking it all this year.


    There's an Eagles fan, Dallas fan, Steelers fan, and a Patriots fan all wanting to prove their team spirit.

    So they all 4 climb the highest mountain they can find.

    The Steeler fans says, "I am the biggest fan." Yells, "Steelers!!!!!!" Throws himself off the mountain.

    The Patriot fans says, "I am the biggest fan." Yells, "Patriots!!!!!!" Throws himself off the mountain.

    The Eagles fans says, "I am the biggest fan." Yells, "Eagles!!!!!!" and throws the Dallas fan off the mountain.
  26. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3201

    Reputation

    screw the pittsburgh fans. If the Eagles were in the AFC I'd be an Eagles fan to spite the Steelers.
  27. Advanced Member
    lozgod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    660
    Rep Power
    455

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    The biggest choke job I've seen in a long time. Absolutely pathetic.
    I shouldnt of even posted here. On the boards I am a mod I can lock the threads were people are laughing at me/Eagles.
  28. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    The biggest choke job I've seen in a long time. Absolutely pathetic.
    It was like their game plan was to play real hard until the fourth quarter than coast. Just as I was abou to give Reid kudos for keeping so many linemen and running a no huddle. I also liked the pass early run late strategy....but, don't fumble and when the other team fumbles a) don't let them recover it for a td. b) if it in overtime you really need to get the ball!!!!!!

    Once the d-line pressure dropped off the bird secondary was exposed....Michael Lewis has completely forgotten how to pass defend. The most impressive player was Manning he rose to the occation when needed...49ers next thank goodness
  29. Registered User
    rippedforce63's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    601
    Rep Power
    453

    Reputation

    I will refrain from any eagles bashing until after tonights dallas game.
  30. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,328
    Rep Power
    13067

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin
    The biggest choke job I've seen in a long time. Absolutely pathetic.
    Worse then the game where Montana lit them up for 4 TD's in the 4th quarter ?

    On a side not, Philly is most likely going to take it out on my 49ers next week

    B Dawk is this decade's Ronnie Lott. The man is like a missile out there and he always takes perfect angles, which DB's don't do well enough these days.
  31. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    The most impressive player was Manning he rose to the occation when needed...49ers next thank goodness
    I agree with everything but this.

    I tihnk Eli Manning is the most overrated QB by far.

    ..but since he's in New York the media suck his ****.

    That guy is mediocre at best especially with the weapons he has.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  32. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Worse then the game where Montana lit them up for 4 TD's in the 4th quarter ?

    On a side not, Philly is most likely going to take it out on my 49ers next week

    B Dawk is this decade's Ronnie Lott. The man is like a missile out there and he always takes perfect angles, which DB's don't do well enough these days.
    Yes it is because the 49'ers were a better team. The Eagles are better than the Giants by a large margin. They literally gave that game away and all you hear is how Manning is such a great QB because he knows how to throw the ball to a recevie that is being covered by a 3rd string cornerback or a corner that is 6 inches shorter. All while the Eagles play a prevent defense for a quarter and a half. How many times can you give up the same 7yd curl route? Real great talent there.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  33. Senior Member
    Fastone's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    836

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    I agree with everything but this.

    I tihnk Eli Manning is the most overrated QB by far.

    ..but since he's in New York the media suck his ****.

    That guy is mediocre at best especially with the weapons he has.
    Sour Grapes don't taste very good. He has beaten the Eagle 3 straight times.
  34. All The Whey Nutrition
    Big Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    709
    Rep Power
    453

    Reputation

    I almost kicked my dog after that game. And now The Freak is out for the year!!

    I don't give the giants ANY credit! Every single bounce of th ball went their way.....3 fumbles yet the Eagles can't get one of them? There were at least a dozen things that if ANY of them went the Eagles way then you could have stuck a fork in the giants.

    Whah! Whah! Whah!
  35. All The Whey Nutrition
    Big Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    709
    Rep Power
    453

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rippedforce63
    I will refrain from any eagles bashing until after tonights dallas game.
    Before you get the chance....I'll shall strike first!

    Touche'!



    Hey! Where is my image?
  36. Registered User
    rippedforce63's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    601
    Rep Power
    453

    Reputation

    I really am sorry to hear about kearse getting injured, I'm eagerly awaiting this match up in two weeks. :bruce1:
  37. Professional Member
    jminis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    4,023
    Rep Power
    2186

    Reputation

    Unreal. Also I'm not sore looser but Eli Manning is a very average QB at best. If he didn't have his brother in the league we wouldn't even be talking about him. Bottom line is Eagles gave the game away and Giants took advantage of the breaks. Manning had nothing to do with it. Credit the Giants defense for playing hard the fourth quarter and not giving up. Most teams would of done that being down so much with only 9 minutes left.
  38. Senior Member
    anabolicrhino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,581
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Unreal. Also I'm not sore looser but Eli Manning is a very average QB at best. If he didn't have his brother in the league we wouldn't even be talking about him. Bottom line is Eagles gave the game away and Giants took advantage of the breaks. Manning had nothing to do with it. Credit the Giants defense for playing hard the fourth quarter and not giving up. Most teams would of done that being down so much with only 9 minutes left.
    Hey somebody was lobbing those balls up to Toomer and Burress.
    Terry Bradshaw won 4 SuperBowls with that technique!

    The ole heave and hope! sometimes it works!
  39. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Fastone
    Sour Grapes don't taste very good. He has beaten the Eagle 3 straight times.
    2 out of 3 without Mcnaab.

    And Mcnabb is 7-1 against the Giants in the last 2 years. What does that prove?

    Absolutely nothing. At least make an arguement of it, not that you can.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  40. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,911
    Rep Power
    7016

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    Hey somebody was lobbing those balls up to Toomer and Burress.
    Terry Bradshaw won 4 SuperBowls with that technique!

    The ole heave and hope! sometimes it works!

    I remember them having someone named Franco Harris and the Steel Curtain.

    Put Mcnabb on the Giants with Tiki, Plexico, Toomer and Shockey and you would never need one heave and hope.

    Eli is completely overrated.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Post your AndroGel Experience Here
    By ratdog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 02:07 PM
  2. Post your funny Videos Here:
    By Manimalia in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 02:21 PM
  3. Post Your Bulking Tips Here
    By RenegadeRows in forum Bulking
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-05-2007, 04:48 PM
  4. Replies: 70
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 05:08 PM
  5. Replies: 71
    Last Post: 07-30-2003, 10:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in