Post your Eagles jokes here!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Bring your jokes and jabs..(btw - they were funny & I'm gonna use them!).....I have my spot on Broad St. all picked out for the parade when the time comes.....I was born and raised in and around Philly and never strayed! Cut my arm bad once as a kid and the doctor freaked out 'cause I was bleedin' green! Loyalty baby! When parade time comes I can say that I was there from the beginning! Suffered the slings and arrows of those who would goof on my teams.

Greatest year of my life? 1980. All four major sports clubs of Philly went to the finals. I don't think that has ever been done before or since!

Those were the good old days.....I wear the swipes at Philly sports fans like badges of honor! Wearing a giants jersey in the 700 level at the Old Vet Stadium was like an african-american walking into a klan rally asking for directions!! YOU JUST DON'T DO IT!!!

Go see INVINCIBLE! It gives you about 2% picture of how intense Philly fans truly are!

I hope this same thing happens to T.O. >>>>>>>

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

2. Smile

They just picked up Donte Stallworth from saints. He becomes the #1 just based on speed, Now if the birds can get Dion Branch???
    •   

3. the eagles are so ugly they threw a boomerang that never came back

4. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    They just picked up Donte Stallworth from saints. He becomes the #1 just based on speed, Now if the birds can get Dion Branch???
    Here's my new Eagles song:

Donte...... Donte Donte Donte......Donte, Donte!
    (To the tune of "T.O.")

5. Another funny thing I heard about Eagles fans is that their vocabulary can make a whore blush
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Another funny thing I heard about Eagles fans is that their vocabulary can make a whore blush
    Who the F*** said that?! I'll kick their Mother F***ing ass the C*** ****er! They don't know S**t! I'll gouge out their F***ing eyes & skull F*** them!

Oops! Did I say that out loud? I guess you're right!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Another funny thing I heard about Eagles fans is that their vocabulary can make a whore blush
    Nah, thats only the mothers.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

8. Man you Eagles fans have to visit Oakland when you play the Raiders. That will be very interesting to watch LOL. I gotta give you guys the edge on knowledge about the sport, Raider "fans" think it's their year every year LOL.

BTW, would you guys justify killing a Raiders fan for what happened in Super Bowl XV ?

9. Oakland fans are all show, no substance.

We dont need stupid costumes, just a bat.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    Man you Eagles fans have to visit Oakland when you play the Raiders. That will be very interesting to watch LOL. I gotta give you guys the edge on knowledge about the sport, Raider "fans" think it's their year every year LOL.

BTW, would you guys justify killing a Raiders fan for what happened in Super Bowl XV ?
    Like I said before, for some reason I always liked the Raiders (and the Steelers).

11. A foster child had to appear infront of a judge for the third time because of a complaint about his parents. The judge said "boy, why do you want a nother, fourth set of parents?" the boy said "everyone you give me to beats me."

The judge replied "we will give you to the eagles, because they cant beat anyone"
  12. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    That was the old days back in the VET, where for 20 buck you could stunble into the 700 level start a fight with another drunk go home and find out who won the game the next day in the papers.

The new stadium is like all the other new constructs...a mall with yuppies watching the game on the big screen in between shopping and wine spitzer sipping...where is "bird brain" I miss you,... or rather I miss trying to hit you with snowballs!!

...only thing better was the Philadelphia Stars games where you could do the samething for 5 bucks!!!...in the spring!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Oakland fans are all show, no substance.

We dont need stupid costumes, just a bat.
    That's right on the money. How can I, a 49ers fan know who Bo Jackson is but many Raider fans have no clue. This is no joke, I went to a Raiders game 2 years ago with a good friend who likes the Raiders. They played the Chiefs and their "manly" black hole, Raider nation "fans" nearly started a fight with a mom and her 2 teenage boys because one of the boys had a Marcus Allen jersey from his days w/the Chiefs

14. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    where for 20 buck you could stunble into the 700 level start a fight with another drunk go home and find out who won the game the next day in the papers.
    Sh!t $25 bucks get me a parking spot on the dirt (mud when it rains) parking lot at Candlestick and I get to walk for 10 minutes before I get to the stadium.

15. Quote Originally Posted by spatch
    A foster child had to appear infront of a judge for the third time because of a complaint about his parents. The judge said "boy, why do you want a nother, fourth set of parents?" the boy said "everyone you give me to beats me."

The judge replied "we will give you to the eagles, because they cant beat anyone"

What? Wait a minute........oh I get it! You made a funny!

Doesn't make sense though? Let me back track:

2000: 11 wins
    2001: 11 wins
    2002: 12 wins
    2003: 12 wins
    2004: 13 wins
    That makes the Eagles the "Winningest Team in the NFL" since the turn of the millenium! I'm pretty sure we set a points record one of those years too.

But according to your attempt at a joke the Eagles can't beat anyone. Hmmm?

BTW -
    2005: (doesn't count.... with T.O. and every single man on the roster injured - we get a "do over" this year)

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

16. I love the philly love in this thread!! BTW Fu(k Santa Clause too!

17. Quote Originally Posted by heavyduty
    I love the philly love in this thread!! BTW Fu(k Santa Clause too!

Ahhh...young one! Too young to remember the glory days! Poor thing has never experienced a world championship when the entire city and surrounding area just exploded with joy and pride! 1983 Sixers with Dr. J & Moses Malone was the last one. Damn I'm old!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Big Matt
    Ahhh...young one! Too young to remember the glory days! Poor thing has never experienced a world championship when the entire city and surrounding area just exploded with joy and pride! 1983 Sixers with Dr. J & Moses Malone was the last one. Damn I'm old!
    1980 Phillies- horses on the field at the Vet!!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    1980 Phillies- horses on the field at the Vet!!!!
    Greatest year in Philly sports! All four major sports teams in Philly go to the Finals! Bummer that only the Phillies won it all. Can you imagine if all 4 teams won that year? As a matter of fact.......I don' think there is one city that has done what we did that year in al 4 making the finals? Can anyone confirm or deny that for me?

Eagles vs. Radiers in Superbowl
    Sixers vs. Lakers in NBA Finals
    Flyers vs. Islanders in Stanley Cup Final
    Phillies vs. Royals in World Series
  20. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Big Matt
    Greatest year in Philly sports! All four major sports teams in Philly go to the Finals! Bummer that only the Phillies won it all. Can you imagine if all 4 teams won that year? As a matter of fact.......I don' think there is one city that has done what we did that year in al 4 making the finals? Can anyone confirm or deny that for me?

Eagles vs. Radiers in Superbowl
    Sixers vs. Lakers in NBA Finals
    Flyers vs. Islanders in Stanley Cup Final
    Phillies vs. Royals in World Series
    confirmed!
    My memories of that year are:

Eagles look tired and jaworski completes 3 passes to Rod Martin(oakland raiders MVP)

Kareem abdul Jabbar stays in LA with a migraine. The Lakers start Magic Johnson at "center", he scores 40 and its all over

Bob Nystroms off side goal!!!!...the horror the horror.

Lonnie Smith Tug MgGraw and Mike Schmidt. The mounted Police keep the Phillie phans in line!!!

21. E. A. G. L. E. S.. EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I need to get a stallworth jersey because he's going to have one hell of a year. Big Matt it's great to have another die hard I"m from right around your area bro, Main Line, lol.

22. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    E. A. G. L. E. S.. EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I need to get a stallworth jersey because he's going to have one hell of a year. Big Matt it's great to have another die hard I"m from right around your area bro, Main Line, lol.
    Whoa, main line! lol jk

23. I know "Im actually from right around King of prussia mall, lived about 10 minutes from it.

24. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    I know "Im actually from right around King of prussia mall, lived about 10 minutes from it.
    All The Whey is in Paoli just down 202 from the KOP mall.

25. Quote Originally Posted by heavyduty
    Whoa, main line! lol jk
    I know right? Which side of City Ave determines social and economic status. LOL JK!

26. Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    E. A. G. L. E. S.. EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you like my new Eagles fight song?

Donte'........Donte' Donte' Donte'.........Donte', Donte'
    (To the tune of "T.O."!)

Wears # 18 too! He's the "Anti-T.O."
    BTW - How 'bout 'dem Cowboys? How 'bout THEY SUCK BIG DONKEY! I hope T.O. enjoys spending the whole season looking up at us in the standings! Big Jerk!

27. Quote Originally Posted by Big Matt

(To the tune of "T.O."!)

BTW - How 'bout 'dem Cowboys? How 'bout THEY SUCK BIG DONKEY! I hope T.O. enjoys spending the whole season looking up at us in the standings! Big Jerk!
    I love the new song, hopefully it will catch on. lol Small world
    Last edited by jminis; 09-14-2006 at 02:29 PM.
  28. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    I know "Im actually from right around King of prussia mall, lived about 10 minutes from it.
    They moved the main line to King of Prussia?

29. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicrhino
    They moved the main line to King of Prussia?
    LOL no I was just using the general area as most don't know where I"m talking about.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Big Matt

(To the tune of "T.O."!)

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Post your AndroGel Experience Here
    By ratdog in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 04:07 PM
  2. Post your funny Videos Here:
    By Manimalia in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 04:21 PM
  3. Post Your Bulking Tips Here
    By RenegadeRows in forum Bulking