Miami Heat 2006 NBA Champs!!!

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, You guys know I had to make this thread. Hey OZWIZZLE, I wonder if Kobe misses Shaq now... LOL. Shaq gets another ring while Kobe is at home planning his next victim. I got two words for ya OZ, su*k it! :toofunny:

I didn't get a chance to watch the game I was at work, but from the looks vets played well for the heat. I'm glad just to see The Glove and Morning finally get a ring... maybe they will retire. All good to see Pat Riley get him a ring as well.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
Man I'm glad I was with the heat from day 1 HAHAHAHA

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hell yeah!!!!:woohoo: :head: ever since mourning and hardaway i was a miami fan. Its awesome to see them win. they deserved it, and who woulda thought. The just had more will to win. Dallas kept complaining when they were losing games but the fact is the refs made bad calls all series on both sides of the floor....I dont think they can repeat tho'

BMW

Awards
  • Established
yay miami will have two championships this year one in basketball and one in football. go miami!

Korrupted

Awards
Yeah, You guys know I had to make this thread. Hey OZWIZZLE, I wonder if Kobe misses Shaq now... LOL. Shaq gets another ring while Kobe is at home planning his next victim. I got two words for ya OZ, su*k it! :toofunny:
:goodpost: :toofunny: That was a good BURN!

darius

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3McNUJY6EHM"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
LMAO

:dance:

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Enjoy the moment bro..thats all I can say...Dwayne Wade is pretty unreal on offense...but then again I do remember Kobe outscoring all of the Mavs in 3 quarters by himself...I have been fortunate enough to watch Kobe hold that Trophy 3 times..Wade is offically they 3rd best in the NBA..1 being Kobe...2 Being LeBron

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldnt put lebron above wade. yes he is an atletic freak but an all around basketball competetor and team player i'd say Wade. I think he has proved it in the clutch or when his team needed someone to step up. But people will argue with me for sure.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ur putting Wade above LeBron lol Wade his offence is a 10 thats for sure....his D is whatever...and neither Kobe or Wade can dish the ball like LeBron....and he's way more of a leader ...ur trippen bro...put James on the Heat...and they wouldnt have lost a game in the FInals

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Enjoy the moment bro..thats all I can say...Dwayne Wade is pretty unreal on offense...but then again I do remember Kobe outscoring all of the Mavs in 3 quarters by himself...I have been fortunate enough to watch Kobe hold that Trophy 3 times..Wade is offically they 3rd best in the NBA..1 being Kobe...2 Being LeBron

This is not boxing man, this is bball, it's a team sport. Yeah Kobe can score all the points he wants, but what does it mean when he is at home watching the nba finals instead of being in them. I rather put my ego aside and win a championship, but Kobe hasn't realized that yet and until he does, he won't be winning a title anytime soon.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is not boxing man, this is bball, it's a team sport. Yeah Kobe can score all the points he wants, but what does it mean when he is at home watching the nba finals instead of being in them. I rather put my ego aside and win a championship, but Kobe hasn't realized that yet and until he does, he won't be winning a title anytime soon.
What are u talking about??? Kobe's teammates all suck....If u put Kobe on either the Heat or the Mavs Minus one of their stars for Kobe lol they'd be 60+ win teams....yeah Kobe is a dumbass for not getting along with Shaq thats obvious...but Kobes ego has nothing to do with his team sucking ass..and not only is Kobe one of the best shooters in NBA history...but he's one of the Best defenders...oh yeah and I cant recall any players in the NBA having the kind of range Kobe has from behind the Arch...lets not forget Kobe still has 3 rings

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i seen Wade block many shots but i have to agree his defense is a lil poor, in the playoffs he just always looked tired on D. Zo is still my favorite player. I just love his D all thru his career. He contests every shot by anyone

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am sorry but Lebron does not have a huge ego. Lebron, Wade, Kobe all could take it if they got shaq on their team. I would love to see Wade make it as far as Lebron or Kobe have by himself. No FVCKING way man. He ain't Lebron. Lebron has nothing for teammates man. Nothing worth mentioning at least. The Heat made it because of Shaq...end of story.

Korrupted

Awards
What are u talking about??? Kobe's teammates all suck....If u put Kobe on either the Heat or the Mavs Minus one of their stars for Kobe lol they'd be 60+ win teams....yeah Kobe is a dumbass for not getting along with Shaq thats obvious...but Kobes ego has nothing to do with his team sucking ass..and not only is Kobe one of the best shooters in NBA history...but he's one of the Best defenders...oh yeah and I cant recall any players in the NBA having the kind of range Kobe has from behind the Arch...lets not forget Kobe still has 3 rings
Sounds like you would be willing to Blow KOBE if you had the chance:run:

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

All I have to say to that is anyone that even tries to argue that Kobe is one of THE best players to play the game would have to be an absolute moron. Kobe is great, but his ego/attitude are what screwed him up. Although its not just him Shaq has a bit of an attitude problem as well.

Clubberlang

Awards
and chokey bryant will never win another title. get off his nuts

Clubberlang

Awards
but Kobes ego has nothing to do with his team sucking ass
Actually. It has everything to do with his team sucking ass. Kobe was the defacto GM in coordinating this team of bums. He wanted to be the only star. He got his wish. Now he can fester in the pile of **** that he made for himself.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow Clubber I think u must be the relative of the girl Kobe stick his 10 foot d!ck in :lol:

Clubberlang

Awards
wow Clubber I think u must be the relative of the girl Kobe stick his 10 foot d!ck in :lol:
I'm not the one that decided to worship him by putting him in my avatar. Him getting a big dunk over steve nash on a breakaway is not impressive. I find it hilarious that you post that pic as though it's somehow a statement about Kobe's greatness. Dude blew a 3-1 lead and dissapeared in the fourth quarter of game seven.

that aside, why not try to defend your hero using actual arguments? Truth is he's completely responsible for the Lakers sucking ass. They suck. They will continue to suck. He's never going to win another title.

You mad? :lol:

This thread is about the HEat. Get your homosexual idol worship out of here.

ktw

Awards
  • Established
One of my happiest moments was when Raja Bell closelined Kobe. I wish that would happen at least once a game.

Kobe is good, but I hate everything about him, so I will never really respect him as a team player. I'd rather see a lot of guys that aren't as good, including Wade, win a tough series or the championship.

Mourning was unreal in game 6, it's crazy that he's still in such good shape.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One of my happiest moments was when Raja Bell closelined Kobe. I wish that would happen at least once a game.

Kobe is good, but I hate everything about him, so I will never really respect him as a team player. I'd rather see a lot of guys that aren't as good, including Wade, win a tough series or the championship.

Mourning was unreal in game 6, it's crazy that he's still in such good shape.

:icon_lol: that should be a new rule: clothesline or kick kobe in the nuts each game.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I bet you guys enjoy the thought of touching Kobe let alone near his Nuttz

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
there you go again tryin to turn your own perverted fantasies about kobe around on us. youd probably take a bullet for him or even take it from him else where...

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I never Knew people in Hawaii had any real sport teams to root for

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahaha that was actually pretty good but ive heard it alot. Its only naturall for us to not have pro teams, the jet lag would suck for the team that had to travel and we would probably win everything!