Mavs Take Games 5 And 6!!!!!!!

redraiderdave

Awards
  • Established
I'm calling big games for dirk and terry in both games. Close game 5 but 6 will be a blowout. We will send wade and shaq back to miami with their tails between their legs. Dallas will become an all night party tues. after the game.

GO MAVS!!!!!!

:bow28:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've got some land in Afganistan if you'd like to speculate on that...

Anymore predictions?

jagleaso

Awards
I've got some land in Afganistan if you'd like to speculate on that...

Anymore predictions?

I will give you Mavs in 7 if the refs pay more attention to the harassment of Dirk and the mavericks can shoot reasonbly well.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
I am so damned pissed at the moment. Wade where in the hell did this guy come from is what i want to know. I have to admit he is a stud. Still mavs in 7 i hope.

jagleaso

Awards
I am so damned pissed at the moment. Wade where in the hell did this guy come from is what i want to know. I have to admit he is a stud. Still mavs in 7 i hope.
Did you enjoy that "Foul" by Nowitzki on Wade with 2 seconds left and the Mav's up by 1 in the last game? I admit the mavericks made an assload of errors but the referee's just handed that game to the Heat. It just goes to support my theory that this years playoffs has been ruled by the ref's pushing every series to as many games as possible. Ching Ching $$$$

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Excuses, Excuses, I bet you think stackhouse didn't deserve to benched for that flagrant foul he committed on Shaq either eh?

darius

Stackhouse should have ripped fat Shaq's head off and earned the suspension. :)

jagleaso

Awards
Excuses, Excuses, I bet you think stackhouse didn't deserve to benched for that flagrant foul he committed on Shaq either eh?
Infact, I do beleive his suspension was warranted although I think that the NBA needs to be consistent and if that foul deserves a suspension then they need to look very carefully at other iffy fouls done by other teams, including the Heat. Regardless, I'm sure Miami was very happy he was suspended for game 5.

Excuses? I'm not making any, Wade has been unstoppable and has lead the Heat to a 3-2 lead BUT if Wade fails to show up HUGE in these next two games the Heat simply can't beat the mavericks.

Either way I'm sure Miami fans are happy that Mark Cuban has been such a pest to the referees over the last few years, it is coming back to bite him in the ass.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
The Mavs were up 13 in game 3 and LOST.

Shut up and ball. Quit kicking sh*t like a bunch of 12 year olds.

Brock Landers

Awards
morons......4 wins in a row....thanks for letting us celebrate on your court Dallas...

Clubberlang

Awards
enjoy it while it lasts..

wade will fade by next year and the heat will be no more valuable than a can of cat piss..
yeah because we all know that after 24 things all go downhill. Get the F out of here with this weak stuff.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
lol@fade next year...lol

He's been one of the most consistent players SINCE he was drafted...each year he's added 8+points to his average....plus stellar defense and rebounding...

MOST players with 80% of his talent play well into thier early 30s...so unless some freak accident, he'll be fine for another 5-6 years.

darius

yeah, shaq his "mentor" or whatever gay relationship they have, shaq will fall down during practice on wade like he did a few games ago, this time tho it will destroy his knees..

gimme a ****ing break, my team lost, i'll get over it
wade was awesome, but without wade, the heat is NOTHING

you cant say the same with the mavs deep ass bench..

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
enjoy it while it lasts..

wade will fade by next year and the heat will be no more valuable than a can of cat piss..

Stop hating. It's a team sport everyone contributed to the heat winnning.I guess Haslem leading everyone in the series with the most boards doesn't contribute. I guess morning coming off the bench and blocking shots doesn't help out. I can go on and on but I don't want to eat up all the bandwith here :). Don't get me wrong, Wade is the best player on the team no doubt, but it's a team effort is all i'm saying. If all you are going to do is be negative, you can keep that bs to yourself because no one wants to hear that sh**.

Last edited:
Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
The Mavs had plenty of opportunities to take the series. No NBA Champs go up 2 and lose the next 4! There were tough calls on both teams. When you're a Mav fan, you see all the fouls on Dirk. When you're a Miami fan, you see all the fouls on Wade and Shaq. Sure, Wade was the big scorer. But, Miami's game played huge in the 4th quarter of game 3. Game 4 and 5 were acceptional for the bench. I guess Walker and Posey's 3 pointer rally was a fluke! Halslem pumped in 17 with 10 rebounds in game 6! Morning blocked 5 shots!

With the lousey FTs by Miami and they're huge turnovers....if Dallas couldn't capitalize on these huge mistakes, they certainly weren't worthy of the championship. End of story.
I agree with a lot of that...I am still sad and pissed at the moment:wtf:

The HEAT had a small window of opportunity with aging players, and yes, they took their window and ran with it. I still say the over and back no-call with Wade in game 5 and that foul later was bull****, but it should never have even come to that....

I could not be more impressed with Wade. And I am happy as hell for Zo. Wade and Lebron will lead the NBA from this point on for quite a while....Dirk will need to rebound next yr. Both the Heat and Mavs will pick up and lose some players with free agency.

I do think the Western conf. finals will come down to Phoenix and Dallas for the next few yrs, or until Nash gets old....

Congrats Miami

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Alright, alright.

I can't resist.

Any more predictions?
Dave - you wanna call that FSU will beat Miami on Labor Day??

Please?
:toofunny: