rock, paper scissors

ndfan

Awards
You guys aren't going to believe this. I was just flipping channels and on A&E the have a rock, paper, scissors championship on. The winner gets $50,000. the contestants look like a bunch of idiots that are couch potatos and the announceers are actually calling this a "sport" and "athletic feat":wtf: I can't believe i just wasted 5 minutes of my life watching it. Just incase anyone is interested but i doubt anyone will be, here is the web site, USARPS League

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
This is some sad sh!t. Competitive eating, curling, spelling bee, bowling, and now this crap is joining the ranks of professional sports ? I would consider masturbation to be more challenging, definitely more popular, and it would be an international sport so maybe that could be on the list of future pro sports LOL ?

ndfan

Awards
This is some sad sh!t. Competitive eating, curling, spelling bee, bowling, and now this crap is joining the ranks of professional sports ? I would consider masturbation to be more challenging, definitely more popular, and it would be an international sport so maybe that could be on the list of future pro sports LOL ?
:toofunny: