Roethlishberger Motorcycle Accident

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Roethlisberger injured in motorcycle crash - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

"He talked about being a risk-taker and I'm not really a risk-taker. I'm pretty conservative and laid back, but the big thing is to just be careful," Roethlisberger said at the time. "I'll just continue to be careful. I told him we don't ever ride alone"

they reported he was thrown in to a car windshield... Thanksfully im not a steelers fan or else I would be pissed, but I know some of you out there are terrible towel waivers

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
figures that would happen to him.. i hope worthlessberger gets better.. he has such potential

UPDATE.. he is now in Serious condition but has stable heart, lung functions

UPDATE UPDATE... he is pretty much going to be done.. he will be getting two new knees, he has a crushed lower jaw, collapsed sinus cavity, they are checking for more damage to his brain.. he doesn't know where he is, but is calm

size

Awards
  • Established
I just can't understand why a professional athlete would jeopardize his future in such a manner.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
I just can't understand why a professional athlete would jeopardize his future in such a manner.
and just think this guy was on top of the world just less than 4 months ago, see where arrogance and stupidity get you.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
well i think we know whos gonna win the NFL season opener...ill give you a hint <--------

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks Like no one learned from Big Kellen Winslow aka I'mma Fawken Soldier....too bad....lucky for the Steelers that Kerry Collins is still out there and that they run 75% of the time anyways...Big Ben is a Bozo for riding without a Helmet

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I sort of agree with RD's point of view on not crucifying the guy yet BUT wear a fvcking helmet. I hope the guy is not seriously hurt and learns a valuable lesson

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
no one is saying he caused the accident.. we are just calling him a bit dumb for taking his NFL job and throwing it away. I hope he pulls out of this fine.. but then.. gets hit with a fine from the NFL... it is not enforced but there is clause that says you cant do high risk activities... i think riding without a helmet is high risk

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I sort of agree with RD's point of view on not crucifying the guy yet BUT wear a fvcking helmet. I hope the guy is not seriously hurt and learns a valuable lesson
It was a classic bike accident. Old lady(62) turns left into on coming traffic. Helmets are a choice in Pennsyvania, but bad driving can hurt anyone any where any time. How about a mandantory old driver re certification testing. It is a proven fact the the ability to judge speed and distance ratios is something that fades with age. That is why not every athlete regardless of diet or training can continue to excel after a certain age. Good luck Ben!

MaynardMeek

Awards
  • Established
Worthlessberger did't have a license to drive a motor cycle! sheesh, this guy is not too bright.. its a good thing that he didn't cause the accident

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't know why everybody is bashing the dude for having a bike. Its better someone get hurt thats already rich as hell than some dude that has to struggle weekly to pay the bills. I don't think he should have to live in a bubble just because hes good at throwing an odd shaped ball. lol

Cretino_Popov

Board Supporter
Awards
I don't know why everybody is bashing the dude for having a bike. Its better someone get hurt thats already rich as hell than some dude that has to struggle weekly to pay the bills. I don't think he should have to live in a bubble just because hes good at throwing an odd shaped ball. lol
he's just dumb for not wearing a helmet! that and he is making millions of dollars and has a job prevents any physical injuries. it's not like he has a desk job.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Freaking Bush's Fault
hahah

Just read this thread. finally a community of people who don't regard Roethlisberger as the Jesus of the NFL. I have too many friends who are Steelers fans. I have to listen to this bullsh_t over and over about how he is better than Manning and Brady. He Derek Jeter but Alex Rodriguez. It makes me sick. I once liked Roethlisberger but now I have to root against him (glad he is okay and not seriously hurt).

fantasy football ruined my loyalty to a single NFL team. So my favorite team is whoever is playing Pittsburgh. Go Ravens, Cinci, Cleveland.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
52 other guys and a coaching staff depend on him as their leader. His job requires him to stay healthy and by signing the contract he agreed to not ride a motorcycle so there are expectations of him from the Pittsburgh Steelers and fans/paying customers. It's just the way the business is run, this is the same principle as to why "average joe's" get routinely tested if they drive a school bus.

Kam

Kam

Awards
  • Established
he can mess up his face all he wants, no that he's not a pretty boy he has to put out on the field. Go steelers. and cedud "i have to many steeler fans" yeah go ravens... lamo.

To bad you can't get your own team to back.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MikeSumthin General Chat 13
AnabolicJuich General Chat 14
General Chat 14
tilldeath General Chat 13
ambulldog General Chat 44