jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
I told you so. The Mavs didn't even play well.:bow28:

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
The Mavs have a tougher season schedule besides. Miami will be no match for the Mavs. I'll call the Mav's in 5 :) Why you might ask? Cause my beloved Pistons ain't in it, that's why :rant:

Clubberlang

Awards
Miami didn't play well either. This is going to be a 6-7 game series in either direction. Shaq needs more touches. And he better start hittime some FT's. Antionne Walker sucks. Haslem did a great job on Dirk. Terry was a beast in game 1.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
If Miami gets Sha the ball more they will pull this thing out. More touches for Shaq equals wins, less touches means losses. Heat in 7...:bb3:

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
If Miami gets Sha the ball more they will pull this thing out. More touches for Shaq equals wins, less touches means losses. Heat in 7...:bb3:
:rofl:

Shaq, game 2, 5 points.

I thought this would be a 5 game series, now, I am thinking a sweep. Simply put, the Heat cannot keep up with the Mavs. Detroit would have been better suited for Dallas. Also, getting Shaq more touches will not change a thing. I kinda feel sorry for the big fella, his time has come and gone for the most part....

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established

Shaq, game 2, 5 points.

I thought this would be a 5 game series, now, I am thinking a sweep. Simply put, the Heat cannot keep up with the Mavs. Detroit would have been better suited for Dallas. Also, getting Shaq more touches will not change a thing. I kinda feel sorry for the big fella, his time has come and gone for the most part....

Mavs are on a role and their defense is sick. If Pat doesn't figure out, you may be right...:frustrate

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mavs are on a role and their defense is sick. If Pat doesn't figure out, you may be right...:frustrate

Wow isnt this the same guy that was riding Shaq and Wades Rods like it was going outta style lol:thumbsup:

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Wow isnt this the same guy that was riding Shaq and Wades Rods like it was going outta style lol:thumbsup:

This whole thread was fine until you chimed in. Go back and rape someone else with your boy kobe.:toofunny:

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No worries man....Kobe still has many years of his Prime left in the tank...dont forget Kobe single handed scored 63 points in 3 quarters against Dallas...while Dallas whole team only had like 60.....It will be nice to see Dirk hold up that Trophy while Shaq is walking to the locker room telling himself I should have stayed in LA

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
No worries man....Kobe still has many years of his Prime left in the tank...dont forget Kobe single handed scored 63 points in 3 quarters against Dallas...while Dallas whole team only had like 60.....
Dude, I'm a Piston fan.
Regular season numbers dont mean squat to me anymore.:lol:

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Don't be shocked to see Dallas make a run at Big Ben in the offseason bro!

With what cap room??

Ben's going to be getting a MAX or near max contract next year, something in the lines of 14 million or so.

Dallas can pay him 5 mil max, because they are over the cap by a bundle.

The only way Dallas gets him is a trade..which I don't see as that bad looking at some of the talent on Dallas' bench.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I think they will be freeing up some cap room. Cuban knows this team is far ahead of schedule. I see about 3-4 players currently in Mavs uniforms not with the team next season....some possibilities:

Damp
Terry (not likely)
Harris
Stack
Van Horn
Daniels

With what cap room??

Ben's going to be getting a MAX or near max contract next year, something in the lines of 14 million or so.

Dallas can pay him 5 mil max, because they are over the cap by a bundle.

The only way Dallas gets him is a trade..which I don't see as that bad looking at some of the talent on Dallas' bench.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
nah, Stack, Damp, Daniels and future 1st round pick:thumbsup:
Keep Daniels and the #1, I'll Sign and trade you Cato for a year, you Sign and trade JT to me.

You get Ben and Cato.

I get Stack, Damp, and JT.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Keep Daniels and the #1, I'll Sign and trade you Cato for a year, you Sign and trade JT to me.

You get Ben and Cato.

I get Stack, Damp, and JT.
How did Cato play last yr? Getting rid of JT adds a lot of pressure to a young D Harris though, interesting propostion...

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
No worries man....Kobe still has many years of his Prime left in the tank...dont forget Kobe single handed scored 63 points in 3 quarters against Dallas...while Dallas whole team only had like 60.....It will be nice to see Dirk hold up that Trophy while Shaq is walking to the locker room telling himself I should have stayed in LA

And where is Kobe going to be during this time for the next couple of years? The same place he is now, waiting for next season. Yeah he scored 63 points blah blah blah, but he won't get a ring until he realizes it's not all about I...

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
How did Cato play last yr? Getting rid of JT adds a lot of pressure to a young D Harris though, interesting propostion...
You said JT wasn't coming back. Don't start changing your mind now, I want to get this done :hammer:

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
well, The Heat got lucky last night during a 6 minute Mav's cat nap....:gas: I will go ahead and admit that I turned the game off when the Mavs had a 13 pt lead with about 6:30 to go...yes, I am a jackass! Looks like my original call of 5/6 games is right on the money

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
At least they got Danny Crawford out of the way, that SOB.

I was so pissed watching Dallas blow that game last night.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well, The Heat got lucky last night during a 6 minute Mav's cat nap....:gas: I will go ahead and admit that I turned the game off when the Mavs had a 13 pt lead with about 6:30 to go...yes, I am a jackass! Looks like my original call of 5/6 games is right on the money
I turned the tv on with about 8:30 to go. It was about a six point difference...then 13...then neck and neck...what in the hell happened to Dallas?

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established

You don't want to give any credit to the Heat huh?:cool:

Clubberlang

Awards
And Wade has Ripped the Detroit Defense that Kobe couldn't beat.

Chokey Bryant is a betch. He's never going to win another title. THe best he can do is hope for individual records.

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
And Wade has Ripped the Detroit Defense that Kobe couldn't beat.

Chokey Bryant is a betch. He's never going to win another title. THe best he can do is hope for individual records.
:goodpost: :clap2:

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Well, I stand corrected. Last night, the Heat, as a team, showed up and put a TX size wooping on my Mavs.... This has become a series. It seems as if the swagger/momentum has definitly changed. Dallas is the better team, but if they cannot find their confidence, they may be up **** creek....

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
SSHHHHIIIITTTTTT!!!!!!

My Mavs are hurting! Don't get me started on the fact that our 6th man was suspended, total BS call, and that is me reserving my bias as well. I cannot tell you just how much profanity was directed at Josh Howard from me last night. They do this cute little piece on him at half and the color guys kiss his ars all night long, right up until those botched free throws that would have given big D a 3 pt lead with under a minute to go, then that bonehead timeout:wtf:

IMHO, I think Dallas will win somewhat convincingly in Game 6. Game 7 will be an all out brawl.

I also gotta say how dissapointed I am in Dirk. I just do not see how this guy worked San Antonio's defense, in San Antonio, and cannot free himself up in Miami. It is like watching Dirk from 2 yrs ago....

Clubberlang

Awards
Udonis Haslem has done an amazing job on Dirk. I predict a 7 game series. If Mavs win, expect Terry to be finals MVP.