Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Heat

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
nobody picked them but here they are in the finals So who is going to when the Mavs or the Heat...

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
tough but I am going with miami
ya gotta a dallas boy on your avvy, but pick the Heat:rasp: :toofunny:

Dallas in 5....maybe 6. There isn't enough icy hott in the world to help the Miami Geriatrics and Duane Wade against the Mavs baby!!

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
It'll be a fun Finals. I see the Mavs in 7 games. While Mami does have a star at nearly every position, I feel that Wade can be contained (hopefully), Haslem will be Shut down, and Shaq will run wild on Dampier and Van Horn.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
as much as I hate the Sunz...I hate Shaq more then anyone....Go Mavs....and thats the last time I will ever say that :frustrate

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
It'll be a fun Finals. I see the Mavs in 7 games. While Mami does have a star at nearly every position, I feel that Wade can be contained (hopefully), Haslem will be Shut down, and Shaq will run wild on Dampier and Van Horn.

Good thing you said hopefully, because Wade can't and won't be contained. Mavs don't match up well against Heat. Where you only have Dirk for their high scorer, you have Wade and Shaq for Miami. And also the simple fact that Miami's role players are playing well, it's over for the mavs. No body on mavs can stop Shaq and no one on that team will shut down D. Wade. Heat in 7.:bb3:

Last edited:

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
as much as I hate the Sunz...I hate Shaq more then anyone....Go Mavs....and thats the last time I will ever say that :frustrate

So are you a hater because of the guy in your Avy made a stupid choice by getting rid of shaq or do you hate him because he is the most dominite force in the NBA?:think:

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
I see the mav's taking it in 6 games at the most. Howard will slow down wade he has slowed down parker and nash, neither are shabby players. The mav's have a way deeper bench, faster team and play better defense. In the regular season dallas destroyed the heat both times they played. Shaq will get into foul trouble just by the way dallas likes to go to the hoop. Who on the heat will be able to handle dirk, howard, terry, and harris all on the floor at the same time? Remember this if shaq gets into foul trouble early that is when the game will be over for miami.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Good thing you said hopefully, because Wade can't and won't be contained. Mavs don't match up well against Heat. Where you only have Dirk for their high scorer, you have Wade and Shaq for Miami. And also the simple fact that Miami's role players are playing well, it's over for the mavs. No body on mavs can stop Shaq and no one on that team will shut down D. Wade. Heat in 7.:bb3:
:rofl: :wtf:

Howard WILL contain Wade, sorry, it is a simple fact. The Heat don't match up well against Big D, haven't all year genius. Only Dirk, have you even watched the NBA this year, let alone the playoffs??

We contained Duncan, Shaq is no longer on his playing field....

Go ahead and start :whiner:

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
You left out our best defender on the big oaf, Diop. Between, him and Damp, with a little Van Horn, Shaq can have all the sub 50% free throw shooting he wants:dance:

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I guess people dont remember the Regular Season when the Mavs splashed all over the Heat....Wade will be contained...D Howard wont let Wade Penetrate like he does...No one on the Heat can stop Dirk..Mavs will own this Series...and by the way Pepsi logo dude..I dunno bout that one

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
hey diop has turned into a stud during the playoffs.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
So are you a hater because of the guy in your Avy made a stupid choice by getting rid of shaq or do you hate him because he is the most dominite force in the NBA?:think:
Hey brotha, Bill Walton circa 1998-2002/3 called, he wants his catch phrase back:lol: Please try to live in the present. Shaq is old and tired....this is his final attempt at one last hurrah

BTW, I would tend to believe that an NBA star, Paul Pierce, and a former pro and top analyst for ESPN, Greg Anthony, would know more than you on the hardest matchup in the NBA....Dirk Novitsky. He presents the greatest problems of any player in the league. Get a speedy defender on him, and he will post em up. Put a big man on him and he blows by them...give him space and he drains the three.....series over

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
exactly...Dirk is a 7 ft Shooting Guard..Good luck with him

redraiderdave

Awards
  • Established
I'll take mavs in 6. I hate shaq, dallas has more depth on the bench and Dirk is learning that when he wants to he can control the game(if you need proof watch highlights from game 5 of mav/suns series).

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Miami other then Wade have a bunch of slow old school dudes that will not be able to keep up with the Mavs pace

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
I guess people dont remember the Regular Season when the Mavs splashed all over the Heat....Wade will be contained...D Howard wont let Wade Penetrate like he does...No one on the Heat can stop Dirk..Mavs will own this Series...and by the way Pepsi logo dude..I dunno bout that one

Given the fact tha hey didn't have shaq... lol. Hmm I wonder why? I guess people don' pay attention to the lineups.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Given the fact tha hey didn't have shaq... lol. Hmm I wonder why? I guess people don' pay attention to the lineups.
Give it up, you and your Heat are fighting a lost cause...It's like someone today still saying the USC Trojans had a better squad than the National Champion Texas Longhorns....I guess some fans just aren't realists

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
:rofl: :wtf:

Howard WILL contain Wade, sorry, it is a simple fact. The Heat don't match up well against Big D, haven't all year genius. Only Dirk, have you even watched the NBA this year, let alone the playoffs??

We contained Duncan, Shaq is no longer on his playing field....

Go ahead and start :whiner:

ROTFL! Howard will contain Wade? ROTFL! You think because you watched the Heat lose to them during the regular season by 20, may I add that they didn't have Shaq, but you think it's gonna be a cake walk because of that. ROTFL! Shaq is no longer on his playing field?!? ROTFLZ. Your whole post makes no sense.

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Give it up, you and your Heat are fighting a lost cause...It's like someone today still saying the USC Trojans had a better squad than the National Champion Texas Longhorns....I guess some fans just aren't realists

I'm fighting a lost cause when the Heat are peaking at the right time? ROTFLZ!

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Miami other then Wade have a bunch of slow old school dudes that will not be able to keep up with the Mavs pace

I rather have experience than noobies. LOL and if you haven' been paying attention which you haven't the role players(vets) have stepped up their game.

I know you wouldn't understand anything anyways. Looking at your avy, I see why you are a shaq hater. Poor Kobe mad because he made a mistake geting rid of shaq. Bad thing about Kobe still won't make it anywhere next year when/if they get Garnett, they still won't win.

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Hey brotha, Bill Walton circa 1998-2002/3 called, he wants his catch phrase back:lol: Please try to live in the present. Shaq is old and tired....this is his final attempt at one last hurrah

BTW, I would tend to believe that an NBA star, Paul Pierce, and a former pro and top analyst for ESPN, Greg Anthony, would know more than you on the hardest matchup in the NBA....Dirk Novitsky. He presents the greatest problems of any player in the league. Get a speedy defender on him, and he will post em up. Put a big man on him and he blows by them...give him space and he drains the three.....series over

He's old and tired but still hitting up teams for 20pts or so.

LOL because NBA star says something and a former pro says something it's automatically true? LOL so if they told you to go jump off a bridge and you would live you would probably do that as well wouldn't you?

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think someone wants Shaq to bend em over and do em Diesel style

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
He's old and tired but still hitting up teams for 20pts or so.

LOL because NBA star says something and a former pro says something it's automatically true? LOL so if they told you to go jump off a bridge and you would live you would probably do that as well wouldn't you?
Kid, you are a joke. Josh Howard plays D like a young Scottie Pippen, probably better. Wade, despite his greatness, still is young and asking him to carry a team in the finals is a bit much at his age. And make no mistake, he will be carrying them if they have any chance to make it a 5 or 6 game series...And my reference to Anthony and Pierce....only saying their opinion means a helluva lot more than your no talent ass clown opinion:FUfinger:

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
I think someone wants Shaq to bend em over and do em Diesel style

You should quit thinking outloud pimp.LOL and seeing the person in your avy, you would bend someone over and RAPE em. And you are 25... real mature mang.

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Kid, you are a joke. Josh Howard plays D like a young Scottie Pippen, probably better. Wade, despite his greatness, still is young and asking him to carry a team in the finals is a bit much at his age. And make no mistake, he will be carrying them if they have any chance to make it a 5 or 6 game series...And my reference to Anthony and Pierce....only saying their opinion means a helluva lot more than your no talent ass clown opinion:FUfinger:

You know nothing about me so I wouldn't say things that don't hold true. STFU and just watch how the series pans out. You and your boy showing some real maturity. LOL calling me names and you are the one trying to be an e-thug.

BTW, you can't shutdown superstars(Wade). Mix in a f***in clue.

Last edited:
Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
You know nothing about me so I wouldn't say things that don't hold true. STFU and just watch how the series pans out. You and your boy showing some real maturity. LOL calling me names and you are the one trying to be an e-thug.

BTW, you can't shutdown superstars(Wade). Mix in a f***in clue.
Oh come on, don't take this shiyat so personally man....people are always passionate about their teams...so I will just sit down and STFU like a good little boy (btw, I would love to see you make me :thumbsup: , just fvcking with ya)

I agree, It is hard to legitimatly shut down a superstar...but their roles, effectiveness and usage can be managed to some extent based on the players, packages, and defensive schemes thrown at them. The more I think about it, I feel 5 games. Understand also that I do not dislike the Heat, but you are talking with someone born and bread in DFW for 25 yrs...don't even get me started on America's Team. This yr, I will be forced to cheer for my least fav player in the NFL, TO:frustrate

Clubberlang

Awards
Heat in 6 or 7. I have a strong feeling that Shaq will have to be finals mvp for them to win.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Heat in 6 or 7. I have a strong feeling that Shaq will have to be finals mvp for them to win.
Damp, Van Horn, and Diop = 18 fouls to give per game to the big fella. WIth his horrid free throw %, do the math....also, chalk up another 6 fouls when Mbenga is off suspension, if it even goes that many games, lol

Clubberlang

Awards
Damp, Van Horn, and Diop = 18 fouls to give per game to the big fella. WIth his horrid free throw %, do the math....also, chalk up another 6 fouls when Mbenga is off suspension, if it even goes that many games, lol
The same applies to nearly every other team in the leauge. Every team has 3 bumbs that can run out there and give fouls. Hack a shack has worked with marinal success.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
The same applies to nearly every other team in the leauge. Every team has 3 bumbs that can run out there and give fouls. Hack a shack has worked with marinal success.
Diop is the bumb that played Tim Duncan well I might add... also, every other team =/= The Mavs, nice try...all you disbelievers will find out soon enough:nutkick:

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Oh come on, don't take this shiyat so personally man....people are always passionate about their teams...so I will just sit down and STFU like a good little boy (btw, I would love to see you make me :thumbsup: , just fvcking with ya)

I agree, It is hard to legitimatly shut down a superstar...but their roles, effectiveness and usage can be managed to some extent based on the players, packages, and defensive schemes thrown at them. The more I think about it, I feel 5 games. Understand also that I do not dislike the Heat, but you are talking with someone born and bread in DFW for 25 yrs...don't even get me started on America's Team. This yr, I will be forced to cheer for my least fav player in the NFL, TO:frustrate

All is well. You think T.O. will be a good edition to the team?

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
All is well. You think T.O. will be a good edition to the team?
I know Mr. Parcells will not put up with hit crap, that is for certain! You cannot deny the guy's talent though...I will never forgive him for spiking the ball on the star while with San Fran., underneath the hole with God looking down on his team:wtf:

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Owens is the Best WR in the game today....if he doesnt act stupid...Which hopefully he wont...expect T.O to put some sick numbers up..especially when they play Philly twice

85 Rec 1250 Yds 13 Td's from T.O ....if he plays a whole season

Clubberlang

Awards
Diop is the bumb that played Tim Duncan well I might add... also, every other team =/= The Mavs, nice try...all you disbelievers will find out soon enough:nutkick:
lets not polarize things unecessarrilly. I respect the Mavs. They are a great team. Nowitzki is a beast. I wouldn't put it ahead of them to win the series. I'm rooting for Miami though.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
i just don't see it. If the heat was playing the spurs no one would give the heat a chance. Dallas can play D and just like duncan shaq will get his numbers but i bet you wade won't be getting superstar numbers every game. I don't think anyone can argue that dallas has the better offense. Just look at the stats. Miami hasn't played anyone with an offense like the suns or dallas. If it becomes a shooting match dallas will win. I also believe dallas has the better defense, combine that will an explosive offense and you have Dallas winning in 6. I wouldn't put a sweep out of the question either. :)

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
i just don't see it. If the heat was playing the spurs no one would give the heat a chance. Dallas can play D and just like duncan shaq will get his numbers but i bet you wade won't be getting superstar numbers every game. I don't think anyone can argue that dallas has the better offense. Just look at the stats. Miami hasn't played anyone with an offense like the suns or dallas. If it becomes a shooting match dallas will win. I also believe dallas has the better defense, combine that will an explosive offense and you have Dallas winning in 6. I wouldn't put a sweep out of the question either. :)

I think Wade will get his points as will Dirk will. To me the key will be how well the role players play. That will determine the outcome. I still think the Heat are peaking at the right time going against the Mavs, but at the same time, Mavs are playing well as well. It's goin g to be a great series.