Fantasy Football

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
is anyone down to play this year? Maybe the winner of our league can get some supps or something to that extent....anyone interested?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I play in multiple leagues every year and am DEFINITELY interested. I noticed you aren't a gold member of AM yet but I posted something like this in the Gold Member's forum about possibly getting some Bank Points to use towards supplements here for the winner :).

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'll become a gold memeber in the next week or so

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Oh if we are going to start a league it should be more involved. I definitely agree with winners winning supplements. It would be also a great way for the "sponsors" of the league to umm hmmm....... advertise their supplements by awarding winners. I would be game

Sea223

Awards
  • Established
Me too!! What's the timeframe- anybody know? Drafting etc.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
About a week before the season starts you do a draft. The live drafts are FUNNNNN.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
About a week before the season starts you do a draft. The live drafts are FUNNNNN.

exactly....no point in drafting now and ur first rounder gets injured during preseason....I hope theres some real competition in here...I will be over playing in a second if I see someone draft something like a Kicker in round 1:jaw:

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I've won my league 3 out of the last 6 years... I'm in ;)

tplant

Awards
Well if theres any room I'll join. I usually do a few leagues a year. Im in one intense league with a bunch of my friends in which last year my 3 year title run finally came to an end, so Ill take it seriously.