Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!

BMW

Awards
  • Established
ricky is suspended again for an entire year!!! just when things where going great this happens, his future in the nfl is now probably fuked.

House72

Awards
Umm who cares, I don't.. He his a druggie he should be in jail and some rehab hospitial. They should ban him for life from the NFL.. But they won't..

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
ricky is suspended again for an entire year!!! just when things where going great this happens, his future in the nfl is now probably fuked.
I thinks it just sad. He has all of this ability and doesn't appreciate it. Off doing yoga in India...WTF.
But it does seem that he has changed, in terms of his commitment to the NFL. But his life in the NFL is over.

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
at least he has mr. whizzinator himself, onterrio smith, to keep him company. Maybe on sundays this fall they can meet up, and waste their talents together.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Umm who cares, I don't.. He his a druggie he should be in jail and some rehab hospitial. They should ban him for life from the NFL.. But they won't..
What he was busted for this time was most likely not illegal, just on the nfl's banned substance list. It was not pot again. Ricky's mistake was that he got caught. If they put every player who smoked weed or used drugs in jail, they wouldn't be able field a single conference of teams.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
He's done unless the drugs he does this off season are roids to help him get bigger and faster, but he'll stick to weed so kiss his career good bye

House72

Awards
SO if you play a Pro sport it is ok then to smoke pot and do other illegal drugs.. Wow,Do you beleive it is ok to kill people too if your a PRO- Athelete or Celb?. I bet you believe OJ was actually innocent too. Why should they (Pro-Atheletes) be above the law? Break the Law go to jail, simple as that.
I bet they can field some teams.. If not, I guess there will be alot more people un-employed.. They can always use their degrees they received from college to get a good job.. That's right, a number of Pro's still can't even read above a third grade level.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
SO if you play a Pro sport it is ok then to smoke pot and do other illegal drugs.. Wow,Do you beleive it is ok to kill people too if your a PRO- Athelete or Celb?. I bet you believe OJ was actually innocent too. Why should they (Pro-Atheletes) be above the law? Break the Law go to jail, simple as that.
I bet they can field some teams.. If not, I guess there will be alot more people un-employed.. They can always use their degrees they received from college to get a good job.. That's right, a number of Pro's still can't even read above a third grade level.
Wow, what team did you get cut from in the 8th grade

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I believe he was flagged for a stym like ephedra or maybe sida, which is more auyervedic.

It was definately a stimulant and not the chronic or a smoking alternative.

Ever since Corey Stringer's death, that stuff is a no no.

Ja luvs ya, Ricky! lively up yourself!

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established

Uuuummm...No actually being an athlete has nothing to do with it, being a human being is the issue. I feel the government has no business telling a person they can or can't use pot or any other drug for that matter- but that's another debate all together. The nfl's doping policy is another thing. You have to play by the rules or you suffer the consequences. The problem is they don't, and never will catch everybody. And if you think ricky is the only one smoking it up , you are misguided.

House72

Awards
I know Ricky isn't the only one using drugs, never said he was the only one. So I think you were the misguided one in thinking that..
Second: What team was I cut from UMMMMM None: I actually played college ball with two guys that are in the NFL NOW: Have you ever heard of A Harlod Jackson, I think he still plays with the Browns. The Other Bryant Mckinne... SO next time don't even bother posting your stupid comments... Learn the facts first then Post...

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I think you're missing the point of what I was saying...at any rate, Ricky will be sitting alongside Onterrio smith, but the Nfl will still be full of people violating the doping policy. And no, harlod jackson does not play for the Browns. The only jackson we have is Frisman Jackson.

And back on topic BMW, yeah it does suck for Dolphins fans. Ricky was productive last year. Ronnie will have to carry the load, and should be good, but ricky will be missed!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know Ricky isn't the only one using drugs, never said he was the only one. So I think you were the misguided one in thinking that..
Second: What team was I cut from UMMMMM None: I actually played college ball with two guys that are in the NFL NOW: Have you ever heard of A Harlod Jackson, I think he still plays with the Browns. The Other Bryant Mckinne... SO next time don't even bother posting your stupid comments... Learn the facts first then Post...
Geeze dude calm down. . .

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
My "stupid" comment had to do with the anger of your commentary. Maybe I should have asked if someone kicked your dog , lighten up . btw, what facts should I learn.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
I think since marijuana clearly isn't a performance enhancing drug it should not be on the banned list. i bet your thinking "well its illegal, duh."The truth is, if Ricky played for any California based team(49'ers, chargers, raiders) he would easily be eligible for the states medical marijuana prescription. Therefore he would not be able to receive his medicine because it is banned by the league even tho its obviously not giving him any sort of competitive edge on anyone.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
but if you are at the point in your life were you are giving up on your career and something that drives you in life, for a drug, well, thats sad and he obviously needs help. not to discredit the man as he is very talented, but what a waste..

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
but if you are at the point in your life were you are giving up on your career and something that drives you in life, for a drug, well, thats sad and he obviously needs help. not to discredit the man as he is very talented, but what a waste..
Football or an NFL career isn't everything...Maybe it's like, "been there, done that", for Ricky.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
Football or an NFL career isn't everything...Maybe it's like, "been there, done that", for Ricky.
ya, i guess, but don't you think he had plenty of time to smoke doja in college, ect... i mean i am playing college football right now and I'm just getting over my marijuana habits from my early teenage years. i think later on down the road he will look back and see that he could have gone farther without this clouding up his career.. i personally believe that things done in moderation are usually OK, but when those things begin to dramaticaly effect other aspects of life, and ultimately become your life, thats when you know you've got a problem and something needs to change.