Hockey sticks?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know where to get a good deal or can get a deal? I wanna try out one of these new composites but don't wanna pay $180.

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
Watch the Canadian Tire flyer as it is end of the season clear out time. If you don't mind a big curve grab the Sherwood Sure grip Coffey pattern. I picked it up for $70 and really like it now, the first time on the ice I hated it cause of the hook but after about 3 times I got used to it.

jecko

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have the sakic synergy 100flex and love it. It took a week to get used to the composite for the slapshot but it was worth it

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Anyone try bauer vapors? Is there a difference between and prostock sticks and the ones they sell in the stores. I have seen a few on ebay around 70. Bauer 7k for 70, synergys 85 flex for 50.

Bourque77

Bourque77

Awards
Missions are ok. Synergy are clearly the best, in my eyes.

Its amazing, theyre so light. They feel like if you slapped a puck with one they'll shatter into 10000 pieces, but it doesnt. Ive been using the same one for about a year now...

Late Spring is best time of year for clearouts

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Anyone wanna buy me one? or make a trade for some research chems?

Spectre32

Spectre32

Awards
I'll seel you some, me and my three buddies are going to be opening up a retail site soon on the internet, PM me and we will work something out.

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
Anyone try bauer vapors? Is there a difference between and prostock sticks and the ones they sell in the stores. I have seen a few on ebay around 70. Bauer 7k for 70, synergys 85 flex for 50.
Vapours aren't bad but if you have a decent shot now I wouldn't recommend an 85 flex they are too whippy IMO I use 100's and they are just right......however I'm 200lbs and have a heavy shot, the prices seem pretty reasonable to me. :D

jecko

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Vapours aren't bad but if you have a decent shot now I wouldn't recommend an 85 flex they are too whippy IMO I use 100's and they are just right......however I'm 200lbs and have a heavy shot, the prices seem pretty reasonable to me. :D

jecko
Good call on the 100 flex. Seems like Bauer flex87 is alot stiffer than the synergy flex85 ratings. I checked out the 85flex synergy and it bent like a branch.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
1800faceoff.com has a bunch of composites ranging from 60 to 140 bucks

HEY BUY FROM A BOARD SPONSOR Oh wait you wanted a hockey stick ahhhhhh never mind. :eek:

CROWLER

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Darn they only have Jr. sticks on that link.

The mission M-1 is cheap there $70 not sure how good they are?

They also have those over stocked "trueblue" stick whatever they are?
damn didn't see that sorry.

the true blue i think is bauer

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer

jecko
i also have the 100 and love it

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Well I got hooked up on ebay finally. I picked up a new Easton Synergy SL Grip for $80 US.:woohoo: It's a pro stock return but I could care less. That stick is selling for $270 up here in Canada. It's like a $150 discount minus the warranty though. I hope this ***** doesn't break:nutkick:

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I'll seel you some, me and my three buddies are going to be opening up a retail site soon on the internet, PM me and we will work something out.

Hey, can you get a price on reebok 8k fitlite helmets. I tried a bunch on and it fit the best. The price is a bit excessive on that helmet though. I still check this thread let me know. I can't remember your email addy.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
cyclone taylor has good prices, where i just got my Synergy 100 ST from.

it was 140 something (not including shipping)

North Stars

Awards
Most Pro Stocks are bullet proof

Well I got hooked up on ebay finally. I picked up a new Easton Synergy SL Grip for $80 US.:woohoo: It's a pro stock return but I could care less. That stick is selling for $270 up here in Canada. It's like a $150 discount minus the warranty though. I hope this ***** doesn't break:nutkick:

Most Pro Stocks are bullet proof and will last a lot longer than off the rack sticks. I am on the Ice 5 or 6 times a week year round and I can get 1 or 2 years out of a pro stock. I used to go through 3 or 4 store bought sticks a year. Finding the right one is the challenge. I read that most of you just settle for what you find and then get used to it. You don't have to do that if you know what you want. Hockey Monkey will help you identify what stick is the one you like on their pro stock stick page giving you what each pattern is. Their price is $129 including shipping but if you ebay you can pick one up for less than $100. PRO STOCKS, I swear by em.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Most Pro Stocks are bullet proof and will last a lot longer than off the rack sticks. I am on the Ice 5 or 6 times a week year round and I can get 1 or 2 years out of a pro stock. I used to go through 3 or 4 store bought sticks a year. Finding the right one is the challenge. I read that most of you just settle for what you find and then get used to it. You don't have to do that if you know what you want. Hockey Monkey will help you identify what stick is the one you like on their pro stock stick page giving you what each pattern is. Their price is $129 including shipping but if you ebay you can pick one up for less than $100. PRO STOCKS, I swear by em.
Yeah I don't know how prostock sticks are built different. I wouldn't get an EASTON SL, honestly i think it feels way to lite. I only have one crack in it so far from a slap shot hitting the blade but it's still good. I still like my wood stick though.

North Stars

Awards
Yeah I don't know how prostock sticks are built different. I wouldn't get an EASTON SL, honestly i think it feels way to lite. I only have one crack in it so far from a slap shot hitting the blade but it's still good. I still like my wood stick though.
They aren't mass produced.

Spectre32

Spectre32

Awards
Yeah there made for each player and then if they switch to a new stick then theyhave surplus. Most of the stick though are based off of one of the mass produced patterns. Normaly htey take or add a little more in the heel or toe to adjust for the players preferances.