TO is a Cowgirl!

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
As a lifelong Cowboy fan this REALLY pisses me off. I HATE this punkass, all about me, selfish bastard, and now will have to watch him every sunday, this BLOWS:aargh: :eek:

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Man. I wouldn't wish that punk on any team..even Dallas.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm an avid sports fan. I played some college baseball, and appreciate the sense of team that is needed to be effective.

TO is not now, and has never been, a
"team player". He is an unintelligent (but rich) egotist. One needs only to look at his past (and I'll go out on a limb and say "continuing") behavioral issues to see where things are heading.

In this case, I wish all NFL owners would have "individually" said to hell with TO and his selfishness. Whatever good he brings on the field (and, athletically, he is in an elite group) is more than offset by the garbage he brings on and off the field. I can only hope Parcells has him running 5 to 7 yard crossing routes over the middle all season long (Linebackers may start drooling now).

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
As a lifelong Cowboy fan this REALLY pisses me off. I HATE this punkass, all about me, selfish bastard, and now will have to watch him every sunday, this BLOWS:aargh: :eek:
O yeah, I bet it blows, you guys are going to be good as hell. The eagles are going to suck balls this years

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I blame Jerry Jones. Bring in TO, real smart there Jerry. :frustrate Does he really think that diehard Cowboys fans are going to forget the **** TO pulled when he was a 49'er...I know I damn sure don't. We'll just have to see how it pans out.

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
call me crazy but im willing to bet you cowboy fans will forget everything the second he catches a 70 yd td pass or has a 150 yd 3 td game. philly fans did the same his first year and i expect this to be no different.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
The last time TO was in Philly as a niner he didn`t do any dancing. He left with his arm in a sling care of M. Lewis!

Maybe B. Dawk will lay a Crumpler type hit on his ass!

You know why he signed with Dallas? So he didn`t have to face Roy Williams again!:rofl: He turned it out of bounds in Dallas last year when he could have run it up field and into... you guessed it!:run:

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
LOL I was watching the news this morning and the asked some lady(soccer mom age)

How she felt about T.O. being on Dallas.

She said, Good Im glad now we can focus on team work.

This is not F'ing T-ball its the NFL!

Philly fans are so happy that TO went to the cowboys bc now we get to play him.

But thyey are foprgetting one thing, the eagles suck.

Are you serious, the cowboys killed us and WE had T.O.

HHMMmmm lets think about this.

T.O.= in dallas, going to murder us and then flap all over the link, getting more money then he would here, on a better team that will actually be in the playoffs.

Philadelphia= stuck with mcnabb, no pass rush which means no defense bc recievers like T.O. are going to have all the time in the world to get open which means Dawkins is worthless, Andy Reid with his head up his ass, no recievers and no O line.

And people are on the news here saying theyre happy and somehow think we came out on top in this.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
LOL I was watching the news this morning and the asked some lady(soccer mom age)

How she felt about T.O. being on Dallas.

She said, Good Im glad now we can focus on team work.

This is not F'ing T-ball its the NFL!

Philly fans are so happy that TO went to the cowboys bc now we get to play him.

But thyey are foprgetting one thing, the eagles suck.

Are you serious, the cowboys killed us and WE had T.O.

HHMMmmm lets think about this.

T.O.= in dallas, going to murder us and then flap all over the link, getting more money then he would here, on a better team that will actually be in the playoffs.

Philadelphia= stuck with mcnabb, no pass rush which means no defense bc recievers like T.O. are going to have all the time in the world to get open which means Dawkins is worthless, Andy Reid with his head up his ass, no recievers and no O line.

And people are on the news here saying theyre happy and somehow think we came out on top in this.
:rasp:

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
More like TO will get murdered in his hotel, on the way to the game, during the game or ???

Did you hear TO`s contract calls for an armored car to take him to the games in Philly?

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
:yawn: Just ignore me I`m bored and there is nothing better than picking on "Alleged Birds Fans" for sport!

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
:yawn: Just ignore me I`m bored and there is nothing better than picking on "Alleged Birds Fans" for sport!

Im not tryin to argue wiht you about this again.

Im just so fed up with the eagles fornt office attitude.

They think they can win with anyone.

They cant, it bit them in the ass this year and is going to again next year. (seriously why could they not just say "ok we'll atleast negotiate a new contract," just to keep T.O. happy, they new what kind of guy he was when they signed him)

I wont be able to root for the eagles again until they pull their heads out of their ass.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Again?!? Not arguing just funnin`:twisted:

Remember Key and Drew on the sidelines? How long does it take TO to snap?

Pass rush is comin... now turn off WIP and lift weights:icon_lol:

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
I can only hope that Owens will do for the Cowboys what he did for the Eagles!!!

Last time Owens played against the Eagles, Dawkins snapped his collarbone with a clean sideline hit.

The Birds have Jeff Garcia, so I will see you at the SuperBowl!!!

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Last time Owens played against the Eagles, Dawkins snapped his collarbone with a clean sideline hit.
Dawkins needs to step the hell up I seriously asked my friend if he was playing while watching a game this year, I forgte whcih game, but It doesnt really matter bc he did nothing this year.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
I can only hope that Owens will do for the Cowboys what he did for the Eagles!!!

The Birds have Jeff Garcia, so I will see you at the SuperBowl!!!
Wasn`t it BDawk that took out Ricky Williams and Lewis that took out TO?

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Dawkins needs to step the hell up I seriously asked my friend if he was playing while watching a game this year, I forgte whcih game, but It doesnt really matter bc he did nothing this year.
The man played on 2 sprained feet last year... no pass rush didn`t help. He fell off after Atlanta.

If Huff drops to 14 he should be a Bird. Lewis has turned down 2 reups already.

I hope they trade up to get the monster DT from Oregon though.
But I keep hearing O-Line again(Winston Justice)

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
TO getting coached by the big Tuna, that's going to be interesting to say the least. I say the TO and Dallas turns into a cluster**** the day TO opens his mouth after a loss, even a win since he has been pissed about not getting "fed" during wins, at least he did with the 49ers.

Things I'm looking forward to
1. The day TO chews out a coach on the sidelines.
2. The day TO runs back to the start, you all know he's going to do it.
3. The day TO questions a teammates sexuality
4. The day TO blames his teammates and questions his QB
5. The day he demands a trade to another team and see it happen all over again with his new team.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I hope they trade up to get the monster DT from Oregon though.
But I keep hearing O-Line again(Winston Justice)
Huff would be a steal at #14, I'd say they have to trade up to #8 to get him

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Wasn`t it BDawk that took out Ricky Williams and Lewis that took out TO?
You are right it was Lewis,...back when he was the nickelback,...back when he used to play hard!...I hope the Eagles pick up some hitters on d-fense, Sheldon Brown and Trotter need some help this year. I think Dawkins was trying to do too much, especially since everyone in the league seemed to know when they were going to blitz!

No pass rush + single coverage = Burned out db backs!

Even if we won a superBowl?

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Even if we won a superBowl?
I'm not ripd, but I may consider it. He has to show he can be a professional and not behave like Me-O all the time. It should be an interesting season for the Cowboys and I'll definitely be watching on Sundays because I'm a born and bred Cowboys fan. :hammer:

Rockscar

Rockscar

Awards

I thought the same, but we have to live with it.

He will make the plays that we used to hate him for.