The Final Stretch

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.05%

The Final Stretch

Tonight marks the start of the 2nd half of the season and the race for the playoffs. Where does everybody think teams will end up? Any teams on the bubble now that'll sneak in? Any teams dropping out of the top 8? Any blockbuster trades going to happen befor ethe deadline? I think detroit is going to run away with the west with all the teams from the northwest division making the playoffs, Colorado on top of course. Ottawa will drop in the 2nd half due to Hasek's injury but not completely out, maybe to 4th or 5th. The rangers get my top spot in the east, them or Carolina. Regardless I think the cup will reside in the west this year. Not sure who will get it tho. Any thoughts?

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.73%

I think ottawa will still finish first. My bet is that they pick up tkachuk and havlat comes back with a vengeance. I think toronto will sneak in and pick up 8th to make the playoffs. This will be one year that they will get beaten by ottawa though.
    cc

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyBoy
    Tonight marks the start of the 2nd half of the season and the race for the playoffs. Where does everybody think teams will end up? Any teams on the bubble now that'll sneak in? Any teams dropping out of the top 8? Any blockbuster trades going to happen befor ethe deadline? I think detroit is going to run away with the west with all the teams from the northwest division making the playoffs, Colorado on top of course. Ottawa will drop in the 2nd half due to Hasek's injury but not completely out, maybe to 4th or 5th. The rangers get my top spot in the east, them or Carolina. Regardless I think the cup will reside in the west this year. Not sure who will get it tho. Any thoughts?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.5%

Watch out for the Sabres. no one thought they'd do anything at the start of the season, and they're a pretty solid team. No superstars, but solid.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.05%

not exactly sure i understand the aebischer for theodore trade in the short term with colorado 1 point out of first in the northwest and jose being injured... but if he returns to form i seem to remember another goalie swap with these two teams going pretty well...
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.73%

recchi to canes... ottawa better do more than pick up morrison. how bout big bert in the nations capital?
    cc

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-21-2008, 09:42 AM
  2. The Final Word
    By sooner999 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 09:28 PM
  3. Dbol only cycles - the final word?
    By dhuge67 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-27-2007, 09:27 PM