Awesome, NHL section

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Anyone watching the flyers get their ass beat by montreal?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm deleting the section now.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
:yawn: <--- EE until the playoffs start

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Philly had 9 callups. Not fair. Wait a sec, I live in montreal.:twisted:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
I'm a Rangers fan, a true fan that continues to support through the times of absolute horrid hockey seasons. something the Rangers like to produce most of the time.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I like the nucks not cause theyre good tho lol, closest thing to a home town i can get in b.c. I wish theodore could be more consistent.

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
I like watchin my hometown hockey team- the Preds, but I also am a fan of the Rangers.

Finally an NHL section- this rocks!

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Ottawa is by far the best team in the league. I am confident that the worst marketing mistake pizza pizza ever made was to give out free slices to everyone in attendance when the sens score 6 or more goals. BOOYa:study: :burger::run:

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
Go Leafs Go:frustrate Ahh who am I kidding....make the playoffs, put Ottawa out and then get eliminated by Philly:aargh:

jecko

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Go Leafs Go:frustrate Ahh who am I kidding....make the playoffs, put Ottawa out and then get eliminated by Philly:aargh:

jecko
CAN YOU SAY 6-0? HMM, LIVING IN THE PAST BROTHER.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
carolina is the best team according to stats but i agree ottawa is the actuall best. GO canada

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: I know, Ottawa is a very strong team and I actually think they are now playoff tough.

jecko
WTF? McCabe goes down as if his knee exploded and draws a five minute penalty. He is back on the same powerplay? This one's gonna get nasty. Harrison needs to learn how to keep the puck in.
cc

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
WTF? McCabe goes down as if his knee exploded and draws a five minute penalty. He is back on the same powerplay? This one's gonna get nasty. Harrison needs to learn how to keep the puck in.
cc
Can't watch it I'm at work right now :(

jecko

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
Dude leafs won, but exelby laid the biggest hit of the year on Sundin. I have never seen sundin get crushed like this before. mcnasty.
cc

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
ottawa is always one of the best teams in the regular season but completely implode during the playoffs. if they make the cup finals then i'll start believing. maybe the new rules will help them get over that hump. either way who ever comes out of the east will have to face my avs in the finals! GO AVS!!! all this division play in the toughest division in hockey is just prepping them for the playoffs.

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
I think you guys are all underestimating the Fly Guys.

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
ummm... Forsberg may have a sports hernia.:jaw:
and with primeau almost certainly retiring im not sure they have the depth to do it this year. i know he's been out for most of the year but you need leaders like him in the playoffs. wasnt he the captain before he went down?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and with primeau almost certainly retiring im not sure they have the depth to do it this year. i know he's been out for most of the year but you need leaders like him in the playoffs. wasnt he the captain before he went down?
Yup.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
theodore positive for finasteride!
uh-oh. he was so worried about losing his french locks and THATS why he sucks!
this explains everything!

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
ummm... Forsberg may have a sports hernia.:jaw:
Sports hernia ?...why does that sound so familiar......He has had "that same" injury for 3 years!!!...

I heard that TO agreed with Michael Irvin when he said the Flyers would be better off with Janet Jones Betsky as the 1st line center....

Ric " the rocket " Tocchet..say it isn't so....Tocchet is to hockey as wilt chamberlain was to basketball. Not it's greatest player, but it's greatest PLAYA....when he was in Philly, he had a rock star-like female following..it will be hard to feel sorry for him.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Sports hernia ?...why does that sound so familiar......He has had "that same" injury for 3 years!!!...

I heard that TO agreed with Michael Irvin when he said the Flyers would be better off with Janet Jones Betsky as the 1st line center....

Ric " the rocket " Tocchet..say it isn't so....Tocchet is to hockey as wilt chamberlain was to basketball. Not it's greatest player, but it's greatest PLAYA....when he was in Philly, he had a rock star-like female following..it will be hard to feel sorry for him.
Still unconfirmed... so hold your breath.