Nloid

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Nloid

Tomorrow is national signing day. How is your team fairing?

The Buckeyes lost a few big WR's last week. Rumor has it there were academic issues, but that's what happens when you recruit kids with a 15 ACT score. We just picked up a 5* JuCo LB today in Grant, and I'm guessing we make a few last minute offers and get 1 or 2 more guys tomorrow to put us back into the top 10.

The decommit is expected and breaks hearts every year. Anyone else felt the effects this year?

2. New Member
    Answers

All NDs 27 signed today. They have another one TE Will Yeatman who is going to play Lacrosse this year so he will not sign a Football Scholarship. Will Yeatman will play football in 2007 though. Even though 27 recruits signed you always still have those dreaded transfers.
  3. New Member
    Answers

It sucks being on probation, but we still picked up Andrea Smith, a great OT. We need a line... bad... If only we could have picked up Tebow... **** you Florida and **** you Phil Fulmore..
    Andrea Smith OT 6'5" 302 Birmingham, AL OT #1 8.3
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

We got Wisconsin's DLine coach (Palermo) to come in for a few years and tutor Clint Hurtt (played DL at Miami in the late '90's).

I'm excited about Palermo's teaching ability and Hurtt's ability to recruit in South FLA. It's loaded next year.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    We got Wisconsin's DLine coach (Palermo) to come in for a few years and tutor Clint Hurtt (played DL at Miami in the late '90's).

I'm excited about Palermo's teaching ability and Hurtt's ability to recruit in South FLA. It's loaded next year.
    Awesome get, Wisconsin puts out some studs at DE and is great at developing talent.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Dude - I know it.

We really need a "teacher" and a recruiter. I'm pretty sure we've now got the teacher with Palermo.
    I think he'll turn around the lazy ass Dline we've had most of last year.
    Could be scary next year.
  7. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by buffb2
    All NDs 27 signed today. They have another one TE Will Yeatman who is going to play Lacrosse this year so he will not sign a Football Scholarship. Will Yeatman will play football in 2007 though. Even though 27 recruits signed you always still have those dreaded transfers.
    I was wondering what happened with Yeatman. ND's class was incredible this year...go CW!!!
    Admin @ undergroundfreakzforife.com
    (That's right, we are BACK!!!)
    Elite Member @ freakzonline.com
  •