Nloid

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow is national signing day. How is your team fairing?

The Buckeyes lost a few big WR's last week. Rumor has it there were academic issues, but that's what happens when you recruit kids with a 15 ACT score. We just picked up a 5* JuCo LB today in Grant, and I'm guessing we make a few last minute offers and get 1 or 2 more guys tomorrow to put us back into the top 10.

The decommit is expected and breaks hearts every year. Anyone else felt the effects this year?

buffb2

buffb2

Awards
All NDs 27 signed today. They have another one TE Will Yeatman who is going to play Lacrosse this year so he will not sign a Football Scholarship. Will Yeatman will play football in 2007 though. Even though 27 recruits signed you always still have those dreaded transfers.

Beebs

Awards
It sucks being on probation, but we still picked up Andrea Smith, a great OT. We need a line... bad... If only we could have picked up Tebow... **** you Florida and **** you Phil Fulmore.. :FUfinger: :saw: :gore:
Andrea Smith OT 6'5" 302 Birmingham, AL OT #1 8.3

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
We got Wisconsin's DLine coach (Palermo) to come in for a few years and tutor Clint Hurtt (played DL at Miami in the late '90's).

I'm excited about Palermo's teaching ability and Hurtt's ability to recruit in South FLA. It's loaded next year.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
We got Wisconsin's DLine coach (Palermo) to come in for a few years and tutor Clint Hurtt (played DL at Miami in the late '90's).

I'm excited about Palermo's teaching ability and Hurtt's ability to recruit in South FLA. It's loaded next year.
Awesome get, Wisconsin puts out some studs at DE and is great at developing talent.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dude - I know it.

We really need a "teacher" and a recruiter. I'm pretty sure we've now got the teacher with Palermo.
I think he'll turn around the lazy ass Dline we've had most of last year.
Could be scary next year.

Too Small

Awards
All NDs 27 signed today. They have another one TE Will Yeatman who is going to play Lacrosse this year so he will not sign a Football Scholarship. Will Yeatman will play football in 2007 though. Even though 27 recruits signed you always still have those dreaded transfers.
I was wondering what happened with Yeatman. ND's class was incredible this year...go CW!!!