Antonio Davis incident...

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    Typical. Someone gets in an argument with your wife and you want to swing on him before you even know who's in the right. She was being loud and obnoxious and he told her to zip it, so she started waving her finger in his face. He had every right to remove her finger from his face. If my wife was doing that I'd tell her to chill out, and apologize to the guy.

From what they showed on ESPN, he didn't even go swinging... Just went up to find out what was going on. I think he handled it the right way.

2. Oh no, read all the posts. I was referring to another poster's comments on what he would've done. Antonio handled it perfectly.
    •   

3. Some of these posts remind me of my dumb friends. Your girlfriend cheated on you with some other guy, so you go beat his ass and try to get back with her.

If this is you, you are a tool.

4. obviously she has a problem, can you say crazy deranged, and knowing that Antonio should really get her some help so he wont have to keep jumping into stands, and getting sued by accident victims for his wife irresponsibility.
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by doggzj
    Some of these posts remind me of my dumb friends. Your girlfriend cheated on you with some other guy, so you go beat his ass and try to get back with her.

If this is you, you are a tool.
    Nah, you just beat his ass out of principle. Not to get back at her.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. San Antonio domestic interception...
    By -2z- in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 12:25 AM
  2. Roy Jones vs. Antonio Tarver
    By db682 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-12-2003, 07:14 PM
  3. WYD: UA incident
    By Supa Freek 420 in forum Supplements