Poor carson palmer and the bengals!

goyard

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am not a bengals fan or a steelers fan for that matter but u got too feel for the guy who had a mvp type season and then he tears his acl on the first play of todays playoff game. U got too feel for the bengals, its been such a long time coming for them too get too the playoffs.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
I really do feel for Carson Palmer and the Bengals. I wish he would have re done his contract this year before he was hurt. No telling what that ACL injury will cost him in contract salary. Plus he will not be ready for the Season opener and probably wont be back for the 2006 season at all.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
You guys think that the Bengals we revert back to their wi:nutkick: nless ways?

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
He did renew his contract. In fact it happened not too long before he tore his MCL and ACL last weekend. It usually takes 6 to 8 months with these types of injuries. He should be back next season. Maybe not right away, but he'll be back.

"They added six years to a deal that still had three to go, providing Palmer with a chance to make $118.75 million in salary and bonuses over the next nine years."

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
He did renew his contract. In fact it happened not too long before he tore his MCL and ACL last weekend. It usually takes 6 to 8 months with these types of injuries. He should be back next season. Maybe not right away, but he'll be back.

"They added six years to a deal that still had three to go, providing Palmer with a chance to make $118.75 million in salary and bonuses over the next nine years."

Hey nate, you ever consider gong on that show " stump schwabb" or whatever the hell it is called. You oughta try out. Unless you see a topic and run to yahoo to get some info, you seem pretty tuned in in these topics. Well now that I gave you the idea, I want half your winning.
:woohoo:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Lets just say a lot of time on my hands. Some of that time is spent watching ESPN.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I don't feel sorry for the Bengals as long as the 49ers are losing when they should win and winning when they should lose :rant:

BACKMAN

Awards
yeah, the bengals have palmer wrapped up through 2014. They're gonna be a good team for many years to come. palmer won't be back to himself until mid to late football season next year. the only thing i can say is atleast it wasn't his rotator cuff like pennington.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Lets just say a lot of time on my hands. Some of that time is spent watching ESPN.
ESPN.com is your friend :D I use it for statistics myself; and enjoy the articles.

Though, foxsports DOES have cheerleader pictures :twisted:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
ESPN.com is your friend :D I use it for statistics myself; and enjoy the articles.

Though, foxsports DOES have cheerleader pictures :twisted:
Cold Pizza is a great source for up to date information on all sports. I also like PTI, ATH, and Jim Rome in the afternoons.

Lunacy

Awards
the steeler are cheapshot champions of the world! hmmmm palmer and chris henry are both taken out in the same play!!!!! a 67 yard pass play ...gee how could the steelers not mean for that to happen? did that lineman really need to hold on to his leg until he fell down about 5 seconds after he threw the ball....besides how hard would you have to squeeze a guys leg for it to snap?