Laura Quinn

1. Laura Quinn

Anyone seen this chick? She is pretty hot!

2. anyone see her? she got more camera time than the special teams did. but i agree, she's damn good looking. not sure what she sees in hawk tho...

3. not my taste
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by LuckyBoy
    not sure what she sees in hawk tho...
    $$$$$

First round pick money. J/K.

5. Uhhh - not hot.

6. I like women with dark hair and features. Could just be my test level.....

7. You know what's funny? Hawk teed off on Brady during the game. And that night at the hotel he probably teed off on his sister. 2 for 1 Quinn special.

8. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    You know what's funny? Hawk teed off on Brady during the game. And that night at the hotel he probably teed off on his sister. 2 for 1 Quinn special.
    Now that is funny.

I think she's an ungly girl playing hot chick. Way too much makeup, $200 haircut. The best part of having the game overwith is that you don't have to hear about this anymore. It overshadowed the pregame hype by miles.

9. I thougth she was cute. Was it just me, or was Brent Musburger all over AJ Hawks jock all year & especially last night?!???

10. Quote Originally Posted by Yjyankee
    I thougth she was cute. Was it just me, or was Brent Musburger all over AJ Hawks jock all year & especially last night?!???
    He's one of only two players to be a unanimous AA pick this year. I think everyone was on his jock.

11. I was far from that dudes jock. No lie.

12. Looked her up last night. She looks like she'd be a bitch. And she's only ok looking.

13. your kidding right? looks like shes hit the hgh for a bit...

14. For me this equation solves it:
    Big Head+Man Jaw = Not Hot

15. ****, I thought that was John Elway
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC

16. Blown - you seen Hawk?
    He looks like a ****ing ogre/Quasimodo.

17. bahaaaaahhhaaaaaa

18. Crap, I thought this thread was about Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman... I figured her first name was Laura. I was hoping for pics

19. Quote Originally Posted by size
    For me this equation solves it:
    Big Head+Man Jaw = Not Hot

NOW That is FREAKING FUNNY!

BWAHAHAHA

CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade

20. Quote Originally Posted by Grassroots082
    I was far from that dudes jock. No lie.
    You got that right, hahaha, Hawk's a caveman with Joe Dirt hair.

Laura Quinn looks like a good lay, and a really bad girlfriend.

Two buthafaces and beauty's only a lightswitch away.......

21. Call me what you will, but I would chew on her meat doritio!!!

22. Dude, what's up with your avatar's? Think I'm going to be sick.

23. I changed it yesterday for you once, I will go get another one, dont want any nate chumm around here!!!

24. That's better. Wait...shhh...I didn't say that. The wife will kick my ass.

25. There you have it nate, the best I can do today. look agian tomorrow for the Jan 6th pick of the day!!

26. Not extremely hot but I'd still hit it Imagine what Brady Quinn has to deal with. If he's at a party, some drunk frat boy could say "Dude, AJ Hawk knocked the crap out of you, banged your sister, and will be drafted ahead of you "

27. Man, that pick ain't too good! I saw her on ESPN and she looked better! It was fun while it lasted.

28. I'd hit it... Because I hate Notre Dame....

Similar Forum Threads

1. ATW - big news - Laura is dumb!!
    By wheystation in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-19-2005, 02:21 AM