Who's your Daddy, and what does he do?

1. Who's your Daddy, and what does he do?

Broncos will be in the SuperBowl after clinching the #2 seed in the AFC. They will win it all, you heard it here.

That is all.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Foxx
    Broncos will be in the SuperBowl after clinching the #2 seed in the AFC. They will win it all, you heard it here.

That is all.

Looking forward to the playoffs..I am a Jake the snake fan ( its an ASU thing) I would love to see him prove he belongs this year with a strong showing in the playoffs.It will be either Brady at home or Peyton in a dome that will stop the horses this year.That and their pass defense

3. I tell u what Shanny does things in the off season that makes you go WTF, but when the season winds down its like the guy makes out to be a genius. The guy has a brilliant NFL mind.
    •   

4. I guess Raider week makes you guys feel that confident

5. Broncos are so overlooked in the AFC. I don't see them losing at Invesco
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

6. They lose their first playoff game. Two words: Jake Plummer. Not since Elway has a Bronco QB won a playoff game. Griese couldn't do it, Plummer won't do it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by BingeAndPurge
    They lose their first playoff game. Two words: Jake Plummer. Not since Elway has a Bronco QB won a playoff game. Griese couldn't do it, Plummer won't do it.

Just remember, when the Broncos win the SB, there is no crying in Football

8. They are one of the hottest teams going into the playoffs. Should be interesting.

9. no way they are they are winning at indy

10. I can't wait to see the Broncos and the Colts battle it out, thats should be a kick ass high scoring game. I sure hope they meet in the Superbowl this year.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Schwaugher
    I can't wait to see the Broncos and the Colts battle it out, thats should be a kick ass high scoring game. I sure hope they meet in the Superbowl this year.
    Too bad that can't happen since they're both in the AFC.

12. Yeah, but with the weakness of the NFC this year it might as well be the SuperBowl

13. Well SF, your team is looking good right now. Five weeks ago I'd say the Colts would decapitate them but now the Broncos may only lose by a TD when they play the Colts and that game would be the Super Bowl IMO.

14. Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    Too bad that can't happen since they're both in the AFC.
    Damn it, I forgot about that. Oh well, Im still going to throw a superbowl party the day they play, just because I feel it will be a better game than the superbowl.

15. Probably true. That's what you meant in the first place am I right.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 11:54 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 06:49 PM
  3. What does one do with their leftovers?
    By Jim Mills in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 09:11 AM
  4. Morning Truth, Myth, and What Does It Mean?
    By CDB in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-18-2004, 07:47 PM