Who's your Daddy, and what does he do?

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Broncos will be in the SuperBowl after clinching the #2 seed in the AFC. They will win it all, you heard it here.

That is all.

:bow28:

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Broncos will be in the SuperBowl after clinching the #2 seed in the AFC. They will win it all, you heard it here.

That is all.

:bow28:
Looking forward to the playoffs..I am a Jake the snake fan ( its an ASU thing) I would love to see him prove he belongs this year with a strong showing in the playoffs.It will be either Brady at home or Peyton in a dome that will stop the horses this year.That and their pass defense

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I tell u what Shanny does things in the off season that makes you go WTF, but when the season winds down its like the guy makes out to be a genius. The guy has a brilliant NFL mind.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I guess Raider week makes you guys feel that confident :D

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Broncos are so overlooked in the AFC. I don't see them losing at Invesco

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
They lose their first playoff game. Two words: Jake Plummer. Not since Elway has a Bronco QB won a playoff game. Griese couldn't do it, Plummer won't do it.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
They lose their first playoff game. Two words: Jake Plummer. Not since Elway has a Bronco QB won a playoff game. Griese couldn't do it, Plummer won't do it.

Just remember, when the Broncos win the SB, there is no crying in Football:nutkick: :rofl:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
They are one of the hottest teams going into the playoffs. Should be interesting.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
no way they are they are winning at indy

Schwaugher

Awards
I can't wait to see the Broncos and the Colts battle it out, thats should be a kick ass high scoring game. I sure hope they meet in the Superbowl this year.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to see the Broncos and the Colts battle it out, thats should be a kick ass high scoring game. I sure hope they meet in the Superbowl this year.
Too bad that can't happen since they're both in the AFC.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but with the weakness of the NFC this year it might as well be the SuperBowl:D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Well SF, your team is looking good right now. Five weeks ago I'd say the Colts would decapitate them but now the Broncos may only lose by a TD when they play the Colts :D and that game would be the Super Bowl IMO.

Schwaugher

Awards
Too bad that can't happen since they're both in the AFC.
Damn it, I forgot about that. Oh well, Im still going to throw a superbowl party the day they play, just because I feel it will be a better game than the superbowl.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Probably true. That's what you meant in the first place am I right. :D