YEAHHHHHH!!!!! suckas!

  1. BMW
    BMW is offline
    Registered User
    BMW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    499
    Answers
    0

    YEAHHHHHH!!!!! suckas!


    OMG where is crazy otter at! can you say miami in the playoffs! i know u bills fans are pissed right now but im in heaven.

  2. Registered User
    Parteeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    60
    Answers
    0

    I'm with you, BMW. Can't believe the Dolphins actually pulled that one out. Didn't see the game, but saw the stats (e-mailed to me by the Miami Herald). What happened to Ronnie the past two weeks, thought? Ricky has stepped up, but Ronnie is down to a little over two yards a carry. Anyway, you're right--Miami might very well make the playoffs, but they gotta win out cuz they'll never get the wildcard.
  3. Board Supporter
    DieTrying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    909
    Answers
    0

    I was there! What a game!!!
    •   
       

  4. BMW
    BMW is offline
    Registered User
    BMW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    499
    Answers
    0

    ricky s my dawg he better stay put next season. and wow sage is looking better and better everytime he gets exposure he might be starting soon
  5. Registered User
    VanillaGorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    921
    Answers
    0

    Play offs???????????
    the Pats have a 2 game lead over them and their record isn't good enough to get them into the WC....................
  6. Banned
    CrAzyOttER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BMW
    OMG where is crazy otter at! can you say miami in the playoffs! i know u bills fans are pissed right now but im in heaven.
    yeah yeah yeah. well i have to say that was i nice comeback.
    as of sunday i have stopped watching football for this year. the bills have given up the lead 3 times late in the 4th this year. the eagles ( god bless `em) are a dead stick. so with my two teams out of it im going to stick to watching college football.
    GO PENN STATE!!!!!
    GO USC!!!!!!!

    oh and i hope Chris Chambers dies of anal warts. thank you and good night
  7. BMW
    BMW is offline
    Registered User
    BMW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    499
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla
    Play offs???????????
    the Pats have a 2 game lead over them and their record isn't good enough to get them into the WC....................
    well still looks like we have a chance to me http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/785806 but in a division tie situation which it may be it most likely will go to the pats
  8. BMW
    BMW is offline
    Registered User
    BMW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    499
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by CrAzyOttER
    yeah yeah yeah. well i have to say that was i nice comeback.
    as of sunday i have stopped watching football for this year. the bills have given up the lead 3 times late in the 4th this year. the eagles ( god bless `em) are a dead stick. so with my two teams out of it im going to stick to watching college football.
    GO PENN STATE!!!!!
    GO USC!!!!!!!

    oh and i hope Chris Chambers dies of anal warts. thank you and good night
    well at least we can agree on USC
  9. Board Supporter
    DieTrying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    909
    Answers
    0

    Sorry dude- As much as I'd love to see the Fins make the playoffs, it ain't happening. Too much has to go their way, in addition to them needing to probably win their next 4 games. Either way I'm happy with what Saban is doing down here. This upcoming draft seems to be rich in talent.
  10. Banned
    oswizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    472
    Answers
    0

    Chris Chambers lit Buffalo up,,,that **** was crazy,,,,Miami, if they had a real QB they could make some noise
  11. Ectomorph man
    Bean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    633
    Answers
    0

    Anyone think Ricky needs to shave? LOL that dude looks like Captain Caveman
  12. Board Supporter
    DieTrying's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    909
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BMW
    can you say miami in the playoffs!
    Its amazing how a week changes things. Despite being 2 back of NE, I'm starting to think a lot may come down to the final game of the season in which the Fins take on the Pats.

    If NE doesn't take care of business next week against Tampa, I'd watch out for the Fins. We have the Titans and Jets before the big show-down.

    Go Fins!
  13. Registered User
    VanillaGorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    921
    Answers
    0

    well still looks like we have a chance to me http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/785806 but in a division tie situation which it may be it most likely will go to the pats
    The pats are 4-0 in the AFC east and the best the fins can do is 3 and 3 plus the records. I guess they could both end up at 9-7 .......
  14. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,329
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BMW
    OMG where is crazy otter at! can you say miami in the playoffs! i
    It would be nice to somebody else besides the Pats win the East but it ain't happening as long as Brady and Dillon are healthy
  15. Registered User
    VanillaGorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    921
    Answers
    0

    It would be nice to somebody else besides the Pats win the East but it ain't happening as long as Brady and Dillon are healthy
    Hey now.......... They need to win 4. However, I don't want them to make it into the playoffs for another reason. They will loose. For some reason some people think they are back because they beat the jets and the bills. They beat two of the worst teams in the NFL and they are back?
  16. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,329
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla
    Hey now.......... They need to win 4. However, I don't want them to make it into the playoffs for another reason. They will loose. For some reason some people think they are back because they beat the jets and the bills. They beat two of the worst teams in the NFL and they are back?
    I am picking them primarily because their NFC East competition is in no position to catch and sorry to dissapoint but you will see Brady lose a play-off game at last
  17. Registered User
    VanillaGorilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    921
    Answers
    0

    I am picking them primarily because their NFC East competition is in no position to catch and sorry to dissapoint but you will see Brady lose a play-off game at last
    I am guessing they will win one PO game and loose one. However, the TB game has me confused...............
  18. Registered User
    Iron Warrior's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    5,329
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla
    I am guessing they will win one PO game and loose one. However, the TB game has me confused...............
    Non **** bro, they can be dangerous. They will definetely win the Wild Card round and probably the Divisional round at best IMO.
  19. Registered User
    sandinsciuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    57
    Answers
    0

    The Patriots are finally getting healthy and fielding their starting personnel more consistently, and they're playing more consistently. Their defense against Tampa was remarkable. Their offense, except for a lull during the second quarter was also impressive, even if Dillon & Faulk were not exactly tearing up the field. Then again, coming into that game, the Bucs were sporting the #2 ranked defense in the league.

    Last Saturday, the Patriots could have played anyone in the league competetively. It appears they're peaking at just the right time. They're not the team that was beaten handily by the Chiefs, and embarrassed by the Colts. Then again, I fully expect the Dolphins will give them a battle

    If they stay healthy and if they continue to improve, don't be surprised if they cruise through the playoffs into Indy. And they know how to beat Indy, they've done it before, and when healthy, can do it again.
  20. Ectomorph man
    Bean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    633
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by sandinsciuz
    The Patriots are finally getting healthy and fielding their starting personnel more consistently, and they're playing more consistently. Their defense against Tampa was remarkable. Their offense, except for a lull during the second quarter was also impressive, even if Dillon & Faulk were not exactly tearing up the field. Then again, coming into that game, the Bucs were sporting the #2 ranked defense in the league.

    Last Saturday, the Patriots could have played anyone in the league competetively. It appears they're peaking at just the right time. They're not the team that was beaten handily by the Chiefs, and embarrassed by the Colts. Then again, I fully expect the Dolphins will give them a battle

    If they stay healthy and if they continue to improve, don't be surprised if they cruise through the playoffs into Indy. And they know how to beat Indy, they've done it before, and when healthy, can do it again.
    Not in the RCA Dome The Pats BIGGEST advantage over the past two years was their home-field advantage. The coach hoses down the field to slow the speed and it almost always snows. Kinda hard to do when you're used to playing in a dome?

    Yes I know the Colts have lost in the RCA dome to the Pats before... just like the Pats lost in Gillette stadium this year.

    You're right that the Pats are doing much better. IMO they never had a problem on offense. It was defense. And allowing the freaking Jets to score 21 points isnt that impressive. They have yet to play a game that shows me their secondary has now recovered. If it hasnt (which i dont think it has) Manning and Co. will tear them apart so bad it won't matter how well their offense is doing (just like MNF on Nov 12th)
  21. Registered User
    sandinsciuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    57
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    Not in the RCA Dome The Pats BIGGEST advantage over the past two years was their home-field advantage. The coach hoses down the field to slow the speed and it almost always snows. Kinda hard to do when you're used to playing in a dome?

    Yes I know the Colts have lost in the RCA dome to the Pats before... just like the Pats lost in Gillette stadium this year.

    You're right that the Pats are doing much better. IMO they never had a problem on offense. It was defense. And allowing the freaking Jets to score 21 points isnt that impressive. They have yet to play a game that shows me their secondary has now recovered. If it hasnt (which i dont think it has) Manning and Co. will tear them apart so bad it won't matter how well their offense is doing (just like MNF on Nov 12th)

    I like how Chris Simms put it........ Until someone beats the Pats in January they're the best team in the league.

    The Pats win over the Bucs was impressive. IF, and that's a big if, they can play that way through the post season they'll beat whoever comes along.

    The Pats usually struggle against their AFC East opponents, and I'm sure some of that has to do with the frequency opponents meet each other. You can forget about overall W-L records. It boils down to individual match-ups and game planning. I expect the Pats will struggle against the Dolphins this week, and would not be shocked if the Dolphins beat them. But the Jets game this past MNF was over by half time. Zero first downs for the Jets at that point. The only reason the Jets even had 7 points was because of a wiley pick by Ty Law, Brady's friend, who has practiced against him for years. The final score of that game could have been only 3 points for all that matters. The fact is that the Jets weren't competetive against the Pats that night.

    Brady, btw, posts even better stats playing in domes. Most coaches say weather is only a minor factor. In last year's AFC Championship game, weather was not what kept the Colts out of the end zone the entire game. It was the aggression and execution of the game plan. And while there are some personnel changes on both teams this year, the core players remain essentially the same. The Patriots know how to beat the Colts and have managed to do so in the big games. And the Pats, THESE Pats, have the track record of coming up big in big games.

    Regardless of the final outcome, when the Pats meet the Colts again it will not be a repeat of the regular season MNF game in Gillette. At that time the Colts were red hot and the Pats were struggling with injuries to many of their key starters. A lot has changed since then.
  22. Ectomorph man
    Bean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    633
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by sandinsciuz
    I like how Chris Simms put it........ Until someone beats the Pats in January they're the best team in the league.

    The Pats win over the Bucs was impressive. IF, and that's a big if, they can play that way through the post season they'll beat whoever comes along.

    The Pats usually struggle against their AFC East opponents, and I'm sure some of that has to do with the frequency opponents meet each other. You can forget about overall W-L records. It boils down to individual match-ups and game planning. I expect the Pats will struggle against the Dolphins this week, and would not be shocked if the Dolphins beat them. But the Jets game this past MNF was over by half time. Zero first downs for the Jets at that point. The only reason the Jets even had 7 points was because of a wiley pick by Ty Law, Brady's friend, who has practiced against him for years. The final score of that game could have been only 3 points for all that matters. The fact is that the Jets weren't competetive against the Pats that night.

    Brady, btw, posts even better stats playing in domes. Most coaches say weather is only a minor factor. In last year's AFC Championship game, weather was not what kept the Colts out of the end zone the entire game. It was the aggression and execution of the game plan. And while there are some personnel changes on both teams this year, the core players remain essentially the same. The Patriots know how to beat the Colts and have managed to do so in the big games. And the Pats, THESE Pats, have the track record of coming up big in big games.

    Regardless of the final outcome, when the Pats meet the Colts again it will not be a repeat of the regular season MNF game in Gillette. At that time the Colts were red hot and the Pats were struggling with injuries to many of their key starters. A lot has changed since then.
    Not even going to warrant your post with a response; there's so many holes in it, I dont feel like wasting my time.

    Let's just say THESE Pats dont have a track record of winning big games... The Pats defense is not the same as last year. And who cares if Brady puts up better numbers in a dome... just remember Manning does too; and in the past playoff games they always played in Gillette stadium.

    I'll remember what you said. You'd better hope the Pats make it to that game; because if they don't I'll be back here rubbing your nose in it. You're all the same; Brady and Bellichik worshippers: the Pats beat one halfway decent team (barely a playoff contender) and suddenly you think they're the best in the league
  23. Registered User
    sandinsciuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    57
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    Not even going to warrant your post with a response......
    You just did.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    You're all the same;
    What a silly thing to say.


    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    Brady and Bellichik worshippers: the Pats beat one halfway decent team (barely a playoff contender) and suddenly you think they're the best in the league
    I'm a fan of the NFL before I'm a fan of any one team. Nonetheless, the Pats are the champs until someone beats them in playoffs. They may or may not go all the way this year but I wouldn't bet against them. They have a talent for making enough plays to win the big games.

    I'd enjoy seeing them be the first to 3-peat. Objectively speaking, what the Patriots have already accomplished prior to this season is both remarkable and historic. And given their injury situation this year, and also some good luck, which is also a prerequisite for any championship team, just making it to the playoffs this year after winning back to back superbowls is not only remarkable, but historic.

    No need to lose your cool, Bean. It's just meaningless football talk among iron enthusiasts.
  24. BMW
    BMW is offline
    Registered User
    BMW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    499
    Answers
    0

    hey we just beat the pats and now have a 9-7 record and no one says nothing
  25. Ectomorph man
    Bean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    633
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BMW
    hey we just beat the pats and now have a 9-7 record and no one says nothing
    Good job Dolphins!!!


    To sandinsciuz:

    No one is losing their cool. Its just how I am. If you can't handle it....

    I understand j/k
  26. Registered User
    natedogg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,415
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BMW
    hey we just beat the pats and now have a 9-7 record and no one says nothing
    You barely beat the JV team. Hooray for you.
  27. Ectomorph man
    Bean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    633
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    You barely beat the JV team. Hooray for you.

    Hey now! Doug Flutie DID kick a drop-kick extra point. Its the first successful one since 1941. Thats pretty incredible; and will definitely get him into NFL history even more so.

    Nick Saban was even praising it; impressed that someone could still do it.
  28. Registered User
    natedogg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,415
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    Hey now! Doug Flutie DID kick a drop-kick extra point. Its the first successful one since 1941. Thats pretty incredible; and will definitely get him into NFL history even more so.

    Nick Saban was even praising it; impressed that someone could still do it.
    Yeah, I think Flutie was at that game back in 41. He said that's where he got the idea.
  29. Ectomorph man
    Bean's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    633
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    Yeah, I think Flutie was at that game back in 41. He said that's where he got the idea.
    Be careful about calling 43 'old'. I hear the old farts on the board don't like that
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ruck up sucka! iparatroop's permanent training home.
    By iparatroop in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1258
    Last Post: 06-19-2014, 01:10 PM
  2. PP 1-T Solo log!! Check it sucka!
    By joshweights in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 09:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in