Broncos @ Chiefs!Who Wins?

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Come on KC!!!If they play like they have been they may have another win!

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have season tics but I'm not going to go to the game. I'll be sitting in front of a 60 inch TV at 70 degrees instead of freezing my ass off! Go Chiefs, it will be tough how they defend the bootleg is usually the key in these games. The Chiefs D is playing alot better.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahawks!
Sage
shooooooouuuuuulllldddddd haaaaaaveeee loooooooooooost

toooooo theeeeee giiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnntttttssssss

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :icon_lol:

As for the game, I gotta go with Denver. KC hasnt won ANY games against decent teams except the Patriots (6-5 doesnt really cut it either). Face it, they got rocked by Denver earlier in the year by 20 points, lost to a struggling Eagles team, and the Chargers... they EVEN lost to THE BILLS!!! I mean, seriously... wtf? There's a reason they have won 7 games...by playing teams like the Raiders (twice!), the Texans, the Dolphins, etc...

I'm predicting they lose at LEAST 4 out of their next 5 games. Quite possibly all 5.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Denver in a blowout. The only threat to the Broncos is the Colts and the Broncos are going to destroy them on their way to their 3rd SuperBowl win.

Schwaugher

Awards
shooooooouuuuuulllldddddd haaaaaaveeee loooooooooooost

toooooo theeeeee giiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnntttttssssss

:rofl: :rofl:
LMAO:rofl:, thats funny as hell Bean.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
LMAO:rofl:, thats funny as hell Bean.
not really. two td's by the G men should have been called the other way. Even the league review board leeked out and said that. And your kicker sucks and ours doesnt. SEEEEEAAAAHAWKS
Sage

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
SSSSSWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!

:woohoo: HOW SWEET IT IS!!!!!Just love it!KC schedule looks Super Hard now!Hope they can keep it up!!!!!

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
Nice prediction there! Screw Plummer! :nutkick: His creepy mustache is his only friend.
Denver in a blowout. The only threat to the Broncos is the Colts and the Broncos are going to destroy them on their way to their 3rd SuperBowl win.

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
Now you are starting to sound like an Oakland fan!

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
No, I just watched the game. A penalty on John Lynch for a helmet to helmet hit, when he clearly led with his shoulder(they didn't through the flag until one of the refs looked up to see who hit Kennison and lo and behold Lynch gets hit with a non-existent penalty). Then the 4th and 1 with 2:00 minutes left that we got a first down on and no replay showed any differently, because you couldn't see Anderson's legs in the pile and where he went down, the refs overturn on a challenge, with no proof to overturn it.

Oakland fans just whine, Broncos fans bring proof.

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
No, I just watched the game. A penalty on John Lynch for a helmet to helmet hit, when he clearly led with his shoulder(they didn't through the flag until one of the refs looked up to see who hit Kennison and lo and behold Lynch gets hit with a non-existent penalty). Then the 4th and 1 with 2:00 minutes left that we got a first down on and no replay showed any differently, because you couldn't see Anderson's legs in the pile and where he went down, the refs overturn on a challenge, with no proof to overturn it.

:whiner: :icon_lol:

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
When the Chumps don't make the playoffs, just remember, there's no crying in Football.:nutkick:
IM not the one Crying!:rofl:

I dont take things to serious like some people.
:yawn:

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just laughed so hard at this post I nearly passed out.

Nice blowout by the way... it's amazing how a healthy broncos beats and beat up chiefs with no O-line early on in the season and they think they can do the same thing to us when we are healthy...

FACE THIS FACT:

A HEALTHY CHIEFS TEAM IS BETTER THAN A HEALTHY BRONCOS TEAM THIS SEASON.

The colts would destroy you but you won't even get a chance to play them.

THE CHIEFS OWN THE NFL.

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Hey guys, look at this... another Donkeys fan blaming their loss on the Refs...shocking...

massmonster

Awards
  • Established
if you have to base you EXCUSE for losing the game on a "non-existent penalty" and a "bad spot review" then were you really in the position to win the game? Just take your loss. We all (except colts fans) have had to suck it after a hard loss this season.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I just laughed so hard at this post I nearly passed out.

Nice blowout by the way... it's amazing how a healthy broncos beats and beat up chiefs with no O-line early on in the season and they think they can do the same thing to us when we are healthy...

FACE THIS FACT:

A HEALTHY CHIEFS TEAM IS BETTER THAN A HEALTHY BRONCOS TEAM THIS SEASON.

The colts would destroy you but you won't even get a chance to play them.

THE CHIEFS OWN THE NFL.

You barely win in your own stadium(where you should) and you think the Chumps are going to the SuperBowl? You're not even going to make the playoffs. Enjoy another year out of the playoffs and looking to the future(as if the Chumps have any).

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Broncos got handled by Larry Johnson,,,,that **** was sick when he smashed all over the Broncos # 1 rush defense for 140 yards and 2 tds. I like his Roccafella symbol He dropped on Shannahan every time he scored

(I drafted him in my league as a handcuff to Priest Holmes 7th round)

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You barely win in your own stadium(where you should) and you think the Chumps are going to the SuperBowl? You're not even going to make the playoffs. Enjoy another year out of the playoffs and looking to the future(as if the Chumps have any).
First, I'm impressed with your realization that no team, especially the Broncos, should even think about winning at Arrowhead.

As for your playoff prediction, I disagree. In fact, I see Denver slipping in at least 2 of their last 4 after being mentally shaked by Kansas City.

Have fun getting blown out by Baltimore!:woohoo:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'm saying that the Chiefs have the talent to win the Superbowl.
Yes, but many other teams can make the same claim. I personally see the Colts beating the Panthers in the Super Bowl

IntensePump

IntensePump

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes, but many other teams can make the same claim. I personally see the Colts beating the Panthers in the Super Bowl
I think the last 4 weeks and this year's playoffs could be the most interesting NFL football we've seen in recent years.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I think the last 4 weeks and this year's playoffs could be the most interesting NFL football we've seen in recent years.
It's playing out that way, you have the Falcons, Vikings, Panthers, Bears, Cowboys, Bucs, Cowboys, and Giants vying for 5 spots in the NFC. In the AFC, It looks as if the Chiefs, Broncos, Chargers, Steelers, Jaguars will fight for 3 play off spots since the Bengals, Colts, & Patriots are locks. This is one of the few years where play-off worthy teams will be sitting at home in the post season.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
If the Bengals are a lock then so is Denver. They have a 2 game lead over Pittsburgh, the same lead that Denver has over the Chumps and Bolts after this past weekend. Plus, Denver holds the edge over the Bengals for the #2 seed due to better conference record.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sports Talk 26
natedogg Sports Talk 20
Sports Talk 31
Sports Talk 13