Gator Bait......

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    I am irritated because I know if the Canes and Gator play we will come to play.

    We don't always do it against mediocre teams.
    Alot of the time, I think we'd do better if we went independent again and scheduled only the top 10.
    Dont Waste your time being mad........FSU and UF have a combined win, yes just one win, in this millenium against us.

    And yes it is awful that FSU fans are already talking **** about their lone win. We own them......they know it and we do, end of story. I dont even argue with crap like that.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers
    And yes it is awful that FSU fans are already talking **** about their lone win. We own them......they know it and we do, end of story. I dont even argue with crap like that.
    I didnt say **** about our win against UM and said congrats to UF for beating us so STFU! We are ACC champions so if I brag about it STFU it's true!

    Facts:
    FSU beat UM
    UF beat FSU
    FSU beat VT

    FSU=ACC Champs
    UM is not (didnt play conference game)
    UF is not SEC champs (didnt play conference game)
    FSU vs PS(#3) Orange Bowl
    UM vs LSU (LSU beat UF) Peach Bowl
    UF vs Iowa Outback Bowl


    BTW I love how you say you "dont argue with crap like that" when you ARE arguing about "crap like that" you hypocrite! Damn dude grow a pair!
    •   
       


  3. You want me to grow a pair? Kid, the last time you beat us was back before you figured out what your nuts were for.

    Im not arguing.....its the simple truth....we own you.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers
    You want me to grow a pair? Kid, the last time you beat us was back before you figured out what your nuts were for.

    Im not arguing.....its the simple truth....we own you.
    LOL! Kid? "The last time you beat us was back before you figured out what your nuts were for" WOW not only are you immature, a hypocrite, and a cane, you make no sense and have as much debating skill as a 5 yr old! Are you sure you're 27? BTW yes I do want you to grow a pair brock!

    One more thing--the only one getting owned here is you!

  5. Fact - the Canes have won 6 of the last 7.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers
    You want me to grow a pair? Kid, the last time you beat us was back before you figured out what your nuts were for.

    Im not arguing.....its the simple truth....we own you.
    You can whine and cry all you want about past seasons, I tend to live in the present (season that is), and at present there's not much for UM to say. No ACC Championship title and you lost to the lowly Noles I even gave UM credit for being CONSISTENTLY the best Florida team this year, but UM didnt step up to the plate when it was necessary. We can go back and forth on this all day long, but for now, try to enjoy the loss and the end of the streak.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    Fact - the Canes have won 6 of the last 7.
    Fact: I DONT CARE!

  8. That's funny bro.

    I'm gonna pull out pics of all the missed field goals by the Noles. Just to remind you.

  9. I'm no fan of the Canes, but I have to give the devil his due.

    That's an impressive OOC schedule in this BCS shy age, and what is it? 6 out of 7 ? over the Seminoles, that's Dominance; Large Font -Bold Type - Capital D Ownage. Bowden is an institution, any coach with lesser creds would have been in serious job jeopardy with a rival record like that.

  10. A similar record against his rival got Cooper canned at OSU*.
    So, it's not unheard of.

    But, Bowden is not going anywhere, except on his terms.
    He brought that program out of the doldrums. He deserves to leave when he wants to, seriously.
    But, I prefer keeping Jeff Bowden as offensive coordinator.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DieTrying
    Since the Gators crushed FSU by more than 25 points does that mean we get part of your ACC championship?

    We could go back and forth all day about the difference between making excuses and reasons why who wins what. All I know is that the Gators beat FSU last year in Tally under Ron Zook and this year at the Swamp.

    I think the Gators were the best football team in the state this year but I already know nobody here will agree with me.
    I will agree actually. If anyone is defending the past 4 years of FSU offense than I don't know what to tell you. Not since Chris Weinke and Anquan Boldin have they been anything special.

    FSU has gotta put LakeMountD in right now! The FSU corners totalled 0 ints ALL YEAR!

    I think Miami is still has the best talent however. The gators will continue to progress in the Meyer offense. The SEC is just too ridiculous for any one team to run the table right now.

    I'm a Gator fan but Georgia would have beat them if Shockley played. I'll admit that.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    I will agree actually. If anyone is defending the past 4 years of FSU offense than I don't know what to tell you. Not since Chris Weinke and Anquan Boldin have they been anything special.

    FSU has gotta put LakeMountD in right now! The FSU corners totalled 0 ints ALL YEAR!

    I think Miami is still has the best talent however. The gators will continue to progress in the Meyer offense. The SEC is just too ridiculous for any one team to run the table right now.

    I'm a Gator fan but Georgia would have beat them if Shockley played. I'll admit that.
    I agree with most of that. Miami does probably have the most talented athletes, but I ended up really liking Meyer and this year's team. I hate to play the IF game, but I just can't see Miami scoring on our defense. I sat and watched my Gators at the Swamp crush the Noles, and I couldn't help but think to myself.."the Canes had trouble against these guys?!?!"

    Again, not claiming us to be state champs, I'd just love to see a UM/UF game.

  13. Florida would win against Miami right now. Injuries aside, I think the gators would win at this point. I'm not sure what I think of Meyer's offense.

    "Spread Option" for those who don't know.

    It's a 'short pass heavy, shotgun west coast option conversative offense' if that makes any sense whatsoever.

    maybe Dietying can explain it better.

    It requires a mobile quarterback that makes quick decisions and can roll out. The speed in the SEC is second to none. On the corners and up the middle. The D-Line is more athletic than some Big10 linebackers. It's very different than Alex Smith having his way in the Mountain West.

    I just hope Meyer can attract the talent that he NEEDS for this operation. This includes a talented unselfish runningback. Meyer also needs to take more shots downfield to keep SEC defenses honest.

    The Gators had a good year, we beat all major rivals - but I still feel there are a lot of 'what-ifs'. South Carolina and Alabama made us look pathetic.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    Florida would win against Miami right now. Injuries aside, I think the gators would win at this point. I'm not sure what I think of Meyer's offense.

    "Spread Option" for those who don't know.

    It's a 'short pass heavy, shotgun west coast option conversative offense' if that makes any sense whatsoever.

    maybe Dietying can explain it better.

    It requires a mobile quarterback that makes quick decisions and can roll out. The speed in the SEC is second to none. On the corners and up the middle. The D-Line is more athletic than some Big10 linebackers. It's very different than Alex Smith having his way in the Mountain West.

    I just hope Meyer can attract the talent that he NEEDS for this operation. This includes a talented unselfish runningback. Meyer also needs to take more shots downfield to keep SEC defenses honest.

    The Gators had a good year, we beat all major rivals - but I still feel there are a lot of 'what-ifs'. South Carolina and Alabama made us look pathetic.
    Chris Leak does not fit this offense well (still not sure what 'type' of QB he is). Our back-up Josh Portis is leaving . However, Marcus Manson and DeShawn Wynn are both talented backs and make a nice 1-2 combo for next year.

    All-in-all I think Meyer's first year went well. We went undefeated at home and beat FSU, GA, and Tennessee . If you'd have told me that would happen in the pre-season I would assume we were going to be playing for a National Championship. Problem is, we sucked on the road.

  15. where is Portis going?

    I wasn't impressed by him. But I thought Brock Berlin was going to be a star.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    where is Portis going?

    I wasn't impressed by him. But I thought Brock Berlin was going to be a star.
    He doesn't know and as far as I'm concerned hes an idiot. Meyer specifically recruited him to play after Alex Smith, but then brought him to Florida, telling him he would play as a junior when Leak left. What more do you want? I thought he would fit well into Meyer's system, but we'll never know.
    Portis leaving

    When Berlin left for Miami I thought he'd be great. I can't say I blame him though (Ron Zook).

  17. CED - we will both pimp our schools till we die, but no way Fla. beats UM.

    UM comes to play in big games. Mediocre games not so much.
    UF would be a big game.

    Plus, we have more speed than most SEC defenses. I remember the 5 (or 6) turnovers against LSU.

  18. It really does pain me to see what has happened to Leak. I am a Cane first, and a Gator second (Dad went to school there and is a Bull Gator), and to think what a QB like Leak would do in a Spurrier system is scary.

    Funny story......Im in Munich for work right now, was in an outdoor christmas shop (served beer so it was cool with me) and I saw a guy wearing a UF sweater. Sober as I was, I went up to him and started screwing around with the ususal "UF is crap"....all that stuff.....and he looked at me with a who the f*ck is this? look on his face......and just like superman....I opened up my leather jacket to reveal my "It's all about the U" shirt to him in the middle of this German square. Bottom line is that it really is a small world....We bought each other beers and argued over various UF/UM crap. Funny sh*t........
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gator Fans...
    By Kris4153 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-02-2005, 10:18 AM
  2. 10 More jokes- from a Gator fan
    By DieTrying in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2005, 07:11 PM
  3. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-28-2005, 11:21 PM
  4. Gator Offseason
    By Gator98 in forum Pics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 07:25 PM
Log in
Log in