Awards
  • Established
That's because you guys have nothing else to do out there :D

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
That's because you guys have nothing else to do out there :D
I've been in beautiful Colorado for a few years now, and I can't wait to get the hell back to Ohio. Give me green grass and woods over sand and rock any day.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
What have been tokin , Iron? Everyone knows that Midwestern brat and beer girls are much finer than those ugly Commie Dykes that go to Berkley. :duel:

Warmth and Sunshine are sooo overrated , but thankfully I no longer have to hate Snow.

As long as Michigan is #1 in attendance and collegiate sports merchandising, no changes in the football program will happen. :aargh:
LMAO yeah we have a fair share of dykes (I actually had a few dyke professors from THE Ohio St University, and I'm not joking LOL) but there's a lot of hot babes that you need to see in order to believe how fine they are bro. Your midwest girls have some competition, I hear they're real fat in Wisconsin :nutkick:

dsl

officially an adult
Awards
  • Established
do you have an updated attendance report after everyone has played the same amount of games?

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
do you have an updated attendance report after everyone has played the same amount of games?
I'll look for it tomorrow or Monday. I got this off of another forum.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I was just Fing with you, IW, everyone knows sunshine states and academic sinkholes like Cal :twisted: have the finest collections of babes.

The state of California has more than it's share of problems, but fugly women ain't one of them.

I don't live in the North, have'nt in many years, I hate snow and smokestacks. I live in Hotlanta, lots of nice tail trottin around these parts.
I know you're just Fing with me bro, it's cool to poke fun at each others football teams and institutions. Michigan may not be in the Rose Bowl but at least you're looking at some hotties. Maybe they'll get rid of Lloyd Carr and hire Steve Mariucci, I'm sure you can't wait for them can Lloyd :D

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
I know you're just Fing with me bro, it's cool to poke fun at each others football teams and institutions. Michigan may not be in the Rose Bowl but at least you're looking at some hotties. Maybe they'll get rid of Lloyd Carr and hire Steve Mariucci, I'm sure you can't wait for them can Lloyd :D
Lloyd Cooper should get an extension.

Anyway, just looked up the rankings and they still have the same one posted.