- 11-25-2005, 12:00 PM
A few observations:
1. Michigan, 2. THE Ohio State University 3. Penn State
6 Big 10 teams in the top 20, 7 SEC teams in top 20.
With the size of their stadium, if PSU cannot sell out their home games during the best season in 10 years, when will they?
- 11-25-2005, 01:03 PM
11-25-2005, 08:09 PM
I've been in beautiful Colorado for a few years now, and I can't wait to get the hell back to Ohio. Give me green grass and woods over sand and rock any day.Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
11-27-2005, 01:38 AM
LMAO yeah we have a fair share of dykes (I actually had a few dyke professors from THE Ohio St University, and I'm not joking LOL) but there's a lot of hot babes that you need to see in order to believe how fine they are bro. Your midwest girls have some competition, I hear they're real fat in WisconsinOriginally Posted by Rogue Drone
11-27-2005, 03:21 AM
11-27-2005, 05:42 AM
11-28-2005, 08:27 PM
I know you're just Fing with me bro, it's cool to poke fun at each others football teams and institutions. Michigan may not be in the Rose Bowl but at least you're looking at some hotties. Maybe they'll get rid of Lloyd Carr and hire Steve Mariucci, I'm sure you can't wait for them can LloydOriginally Posted by Rogue Drone
11-29-2005, 02:22 PM
Lloyd Cooper should get an extension.Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
Anyway, just looked up the rankings and they still have the same one posted.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mariner07 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2006, 08:02 PM
- By DieTrying in forum Sports TalkReplies: 25Last Post: 10-02-2005, 01:39 PM
- By goldylight in forum PoliticsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-25-2004, 10:06 AM
- By csakiges in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 03-15-2004, 12:55 PM