I'll hit it off - who will win NBA rookie of the year?
- 11-22-2005, 02:32 AM
- 11-22-2005, 04:23 AM
williams from UTAH
- 11-22-2005, 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by Prometabolix
Charlie Villeueva looks good as well.
11-28-2005, 02:01 AM
11-28-2005, 02:46 AM
Chris Paul hands down. A lot of rookies are producing, but not as well as Chris Paul is right now. The kid gets pretty close to triple doubles pretty often and he's a great defender.
12-05-2005, 01:12 PM
- 5'9" 192 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2005
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I can't take a guess at who will win, but I will tell you who WONT win.
12-08-2005, 06:06 PM
12-08-2005, 10:40 PM
If the GayWolves would give McCants some PT I'd go with McC. Of course, he can't play a lick of defense... so.....
Sorta plays defense like my boy Grassroots.... slow.
12-09-2005, 04:47 PM
definitely Chris Paul
12-09-2005, 05:18 PM
chris paul.....just as long as a tarheel doesnt get it im cool.....cause my boy jj reddick will take it next year
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigMfer in forum Sports TalkReplies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2008, 02:55 AM
- By SgtP in forum Sports TalkReplies: 28Last Post: 02-04-2008, 12:46 PM
- By Beowulf in forum MMAReplies: 31Last Post: 07-16-2006, 01:13 AM
- By spatch in forum Sports TalkReplies: 5Last Post: 07-10-2006, 07:44 PM
- By Giantz11 in forum Sports TalkReplies: 38Last Post: 09-28-2005, 07:56 PM