I'll hit it off - who will win NBA rookie of the year?
- 11-22-2005, 01:32 AM
- 11-22-2005, 03:23 AM
11-22-2005, 11:22 AM
I like Deron, though I am bias.Originally Posted by Prometabolix
Charlie Villeueva looks good as well.
11-28-2005, 01:01 AM
11-28-2005, 01:46 AM
Chris Paul hands down. A lot of rookies are producing, but not as well as Chris Paul is right now. The kid gets pretty close to triple doubles pretty often and he's a great defender.
12-05-2005, 12:12 PM
12-08-2005, 05:06 PM
12-08-2005, 09:40 PM
If the GayWolves would give McCants some PT I'd go with McC. Of course, he can't play a lick of defense... so.....
Sorta plays defense like my boy Grassroots.... slow.
12-09-2005, 03:47 PM
12-09-2005, 04:18 PM
chris paul.....just as long as a tarheel doesnt get it im cool.....cause my boy jj reddick will take it next year
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigMfer in forum Sports TalkReplies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2008, 01:55 AM
- By SgtP in forum Sports TalkReplies: 28Last Post: 02-04-2008, 11:46 AM
- By Beowulf in forum MMAReplies: 31Last Post: 07-16-2006, 12:13 AM
- By spatch in forum Sports TalkReplies: 5Last Post: 07-10-2006, 06:44 PM
- By Giantz11 in forum Sports TalkReplies: 38Last Post: 09-28-2005, 06:56 PM