THE CHICAGO BEARS

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.16%

THE CHICAGO BEARS

Hey guys, the Chicago Bears is on the move. They won six games in a row and they looking to claim their spot in football history.

It would be cool to have two or three teams from Chicago to win their titles.

Hmmm...........Chicago White Sox [X]
    Chicago Bears [ ]
    Tha Bulls [ ]

One down...two to go.

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.38%

I was falling asleep while watching that NFL show that recaps all the games. One of the things they said was the D line was the one getting to the QB which is unusual but they were only allowing something like 11 points a game. The NFC is pretty much wide open with out the eagles. With a D like that they would be tough for any NFC team to beat.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.78%

and to think i was looking foward to a blow out come dec 18th when my falcons come to town. now im a bit worried. either way it should be a helluva game! sunday night in mid december, im gonna freeze my ass off but it will be entirely worth it! i have to admit tho, the excitement generated by the home town teams is contagious.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yeah They are doin well but I am not jumpin on the bandwagon. Just dont care for them I am with Dnabb and the Eagles SOuth Side bein that Dnabb went to Mt. Caramel, and if he could lead the caravan he can lead a team 100%
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.16%

Hey, I'm always a cowboy fan but the Chicago Bears is doing their thang this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    Yeah They are doin well but I am not jumpin on the bandwagon. Just dont care for them I am with Dnabb and the Eagles SOuth Side bein that Dnabb went to Mt. Caramel, and if he could lead the caravan he can lead a team 100%
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.54%

Fearsome foursome?

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyBoy
    and to think i was looking foward to a blow out come dec 18th when my falcons come to town. now im a bit worried. either way it should be a helluva game! sunday night in mid december, im gonna freeze my ass off but it will be entirely worth it! i have to admit tho, the excitement generated by the home town teams is contagious.
    As a Buc fan, The Falcons better fix there o-line before they face the Bears. The Bears front four is even better than the Bucs.. What's up with the Falcon's run D? Vick has a 300 passing game but your defense coudn't stop Caddy in the 4th qtr.... thats what lost the game for the Falcons... Damn, my Bucs better have theyr'e chin strap on this Sunday for.... DA BEARS..
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Bears got lucky against the 49ers all joking aside, their win against Carolina this week was impressive, I had the Panthers as the best team in the NFC but Da Bears seem to be that unexpected team that wins for 2005, they don't win pretty like the Colts but they win.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.78%

i know i will be the BIGGEST bears fan this sunday for sure! atl needs some help in the division. i just hope that orton doesnt make too many mistakes because im soooo sick of hearing about a qb contraversy in this city and with grossman coming back from injury soon it will be inevitable anyways.
  9. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.2%

Bears D is down right nasty! Check the Best D thread I saw this coming...

Now only if the Birds would have lived up to my expectations
  10. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.23%

What are they going to do next year: Grossman or Orton
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.78%

i think kyle takes the upperhand into camp but this team refuses to give up on rex. he has so much potential but simply cannot stay on the field for more than 4 games a season. ive rooted for grossman since his gator days so im anxious to see if he can reach his full potential as a bear. but as long as orton is playing like he is, stays healthy and progresses then it's his job to lose.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.16%

Ahhhh, the bears won seven games in a row. Their defense is rough and on point this year.

I think the NFL teams are looking at the Bears as a major threat now. { hehehe}
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.32%

Bears are the **** !!! They Defense has taken my fantasy Squad Deep this year.....Luvie Smith Defense is off the hook
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.88%

Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    What are they going to do next year: Grossman or Orton
    I'm sure Orton will be the man unless the Bears start going downhill fast and he isn't producing.
  15. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.39%

gotta say I have been a bears fan since '85 and the superbowl. Was a kid then and stayed with them since. Most years they suck, so I just take it in stride when I am asked who I support, but it is nice this year to see them doing so well.
  16. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.78%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    I'm sure Orton will be the man unless the Bears start going downhill fast and he isn't producing.
    I'm a Bears fan through and though but let's be honest. Orton isn't getting the job done. The defence is getting the job done.

I can only imagine how decent that'd be if they could get a decent QB and quality 5th+ year starting wide out.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.88%

Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    I'm a Bears fan through and though but let's be honest. Orton isn't getting the job done. The defence is getting the job done.

I can only imagine how decent that'd be if they could get a decent QB and quality 5th+ year starting wide out.
    That's true, they won't win the Super Bowl with Orton, but sometimes you have to stick with the formula that got you where you're at. Lovie Smith is a great coach and I'm sure he'll know what to do when the time comes. I believe if the Bears suffer an embarassing lopsided loss than Lovie will give Grossman a shot (I would). BTW, is it just me or was Grossman looking real solid this year before he got hurt
  18. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.56%

Doesn't really matter who's QB - both of these guys are crap really. Da Bears are winning games old school style, with solid D and the run game. I never expected them to be where they are now at this point in the season before season began.
  19. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.78%

That's true, they won't win the Super Bowl with Orton, but sometimes you have to stick with the formula that got you where you're at. Lovie Smith is a great coach and I'm sure he'll know what to do when the time comes. I believe if the Bears suffer an embarassing lopsided loss than Lovie will give Grossman a shot (I would). BTW, is it just me or was Grossman looking real solid this year before he got hurt
    It wasn't just you man.

I had semi high hopes.

Thank god for a Defence! lol
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  211 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.78%

grossman has looked good in the 3 games a year he usually plays. i cant believe how much coverage this "qb contreversy" is getting despite the fact that their 9-3. i know everybody else from chicago will agree with me there. i have to admit that i am curious to see what grossman can do when/if he can ever stay healthy. funny note, i was at the green bay game and there was a guy with a grossman jersey with a bunch of "fragile: hand with care" stickers all over it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Chicago Bears NFC North Champs!!!!
    By Lightweight1 in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-27-2010, 09:07 PM
  2. Good doctors in the Chicago Area
    By Brandito8 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 10:10 PM
  3. Ayanbadejo (RB Chicago Bears) Suing ALRI??
    By zbtboy in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 08:28 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2007, 03:24 PM
  5. Here is to the Chicago Bears...7 time win in a row
    By QUICKRYDE in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-02-2005, 09:20 AM