Poll: What to do with him?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

To T.O. or not to T.O.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. To T.O. or not to T.O.

I say it`s over time to move on. Anything more is personal and you just step down to his level

2. The Eagles should deal him (I've heard the Broncos, Falcons, and Dolphins might be interested).

With his next team TO should try and be more like his good friend Chad Johnson, who similarly is outspoken and highly talented, but isn't a cancerous malcontent and absolutely hilarious. I loved the cheerleader proposal yesterday.
    •   

3. The longer you wait w/ a cancer, the worse it gets. Too bad (really), the "average person", given TO's talent, would be a great addition to any team. But not TO.

4. I vote for #3. Punish that fool to the fullest extent, maybe he'll actually learn not to be such a pain in the ass.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    I vote for #3. Punish that fool to the fullest extent, maybe he'll actually learn not to be such a pain in the ass.
    I agree, he needs a lesson in humility
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ivydude
    The Eagles should deal him (I've heard the Broncos, Falcons, and Dolphins might be interested).

With his next team TO should try and be more like his good friend Chad Johnson, who similarly is outspoken and highly talented, but isn't a cancerous malcontent and absolutely hilarious. I loved the cheerleader proposal yesterday.
    ..wait despite the fact that Owens has more receptions, yards and touchdowns both cumatively as well as by average, not to mention played and won more games including the play offs, which Johnson has never seen. and that every QB that has played a full season with Owens has gone to the pro bowl that same year... You want Owens to be like Johnson? Johnson is like "TO-lite".He plays in a market that has not seen a winning record since the Reagan administration.Let's see how funnyhe is, when he wants TO-like money.Especially if he wants that money in a year when the Bengals are supposed to be a SuperBowl contender....and yes I am a deluded Eagles fan grabbing for straws in this nightmare of a season.

7. "TO lite"

thats funny

8. and after all is said and done everything is upheld and TO is screwed for the rest of the season. never saw it coming

9. HAHAHAHAH. TO just got owned and owned HARD!

**** you TO.

http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/PHI/9059368

10. Good. I hope they deactivate his ass. I know it really doesn't matter at this point, but they don't need him signing with someone in the same division.

11. Just a post to show the new avatar
    Attached here being my avatar changed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by EEmain; 12-06-2005 at 09:14 PM.

12. that's a hilarious avatar EE

13. LOfreakingL

14. This may sound bad but I'll say it anyway:
    TO needs a black coach.
    He has no respect for anybody but I think guys like Marvin Lewis, Tony Dungy (maybe not), Romeo Crannel, Lovie Smith would better relate to him and tell him to shut up (something Reid never did).
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

15. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    This may sound bad but I'll say it anyway:
    TO needs a black coach.
    He has no respect for anybody but I think guys like Marvin Lewis, Tony Dungy (maybe not), Romeo Crannel, Lovie Smith would better relate to him and tell him to shut up (something Reid never did).
    You could have a point who knows.

Reid did tell him to shutup! Remember "He told me to shut up, but he ain`t my daddy!" In the training camp suspension interview.

If you want read the entire decision transcript. I did. It reveals as much about Reid as TO. Numerous letters stating specificaly what was done and what was expected. In hindsight maybe it could have been handled better and/or differently but in the end they both lose

The only way I see is give him what he wants then, now and forevermore. He wasn`t asking for money to be moved. But to have his whole 7 years guarenteed!

16. Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    This may sound bad but I'll say it anyway:
    TO needs a black coach.
    T.O. don't discriminate, he hates EVERYBODY. He'd probably tell them all to eat **** too. Maybe if Mike Tyson(of 88') was his coach it'd work out. That being said your probably right, he'd still be a pain, but to a lesser extent.

17. I agree with your statement - he is not a team player.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

18. im not defending TO at all but if he is stupid enough to not change how he acts on his new team next year then clearly he's a bigger idiot than i ever gave him credit for. there comes a point where he has to realize that nobody is going to take this kind of crap anymore. hopefully he realizes he is way past that point.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander
    T.O. don't discriminate, he hates EVERYBODY. He'd probably tell them all to eat **** too. Maybe if Mike Tyson(of 88') was his coach it'd work out. That being said your probably right, he'd still be a pain, but to a lesser extent.
    LMAO, Iron Mike is probably the only guy who could make it work out.

20. You guys are right, team players don't risk their career to play in a superbowl (and still be the best player on the feild with a broken leg wearing green) for their team.

21. Mcnabb is also right we dont need t.o., did u see the last two monday night football appearences.

We have greg lewis, rutgers alumni, & teamwork!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by CDONDICI
    Mcnabb is also right we dont need t.o., did u see the last two monday night football appearences.

We have greg lewis, rutgers alumni, & teamwork!!
    **** TO. I hope nobody pick that ****head up. And I also hope every athlete leaves that loudmouth Drew Rosenhouse (sp?). Those two deserve each other.

23. Oh yea! Bring back MeO... now that Bwes is gone for the year... then we make the playoffs

24. T.O. basically said "mcnabb is not that good"

Then after crying about it mcnabb went out, proved him right and then quit on the team.

and T.O. is the bad guy.

Anyone (player, press, fan, coach) who talks **** on T.O. is jelous.

25. Quote Originally Posted by CDONDICI
    T.O. basically said "mcnabb is not that good"

Then after crying about it mcnabb went out, proved him right and then quit on the team.

and T.O. is the bad guy.

What are you? 7 years old?

26. **** TO.

27. Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    What are you? 7 years old?
    I dont understand y you would ask that question

28. Quote Originally Posted by CDONDICI
    I dont understand y you would ask that question
    Your comments remind me of something a 7 year old would say - Lacking intelligence, structure and logic.

29. Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    Your comments remind me of something a 7 year old would say - Lacking intelligence, structure and logic.
    How so?

30. Quote Originally Posted by CDONDICI
    T.O. basically said "mcnabb is not that good"

and T.O. is the bad guy.

Nope, anyone who talks **** about TO does it because he's been acting like a selfish primadonna. He says he was done wrong because he played hurt in the Super Bowl but I'm sure he's not the only player in the history of the game who has done that. Jerry Rice came back in a similar situation when he tore a ligament in week 1, cme back in week 14, got hurt and missed the rest of the year. He wasn't bitching about the team being unfair to him or not paying him more money for playing hurt. He sucked it up, rehabbed again, showed up for the first day of training camp the following year and played like a real professional does.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. To taper T3 or not to taper T3
    By da_tank55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-23-2013, 02:35 AM
  2. To work out or not to work out? That is the question!
    By tallbikerguy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 02:11 PM
  3. to colon cleanse or not to colon cleanse?
    By livebono in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 12:20 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2004, 12:12 PM
  5. To ski-slope or not to ski-slope?
    By BigVrunga in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-19-2003, 11:53 PM