its official no more T.O. for the eagles

BMW

Awards
  • Established
andy reid say t.o. is out i hope he never plays football again the guy is just a pure concided dumbass

briancaswell

Awards
i love watching him play and playing against him (he was in the same conference as me in college)- he is an amazing talent- but yes, he is a fucking retard who holds grudges against everyone else, can't admit when he is wrong, and does not understand that football is a team sport. i (and a lot of other guys) would give my right leg to be where he is right now, and he is just pissing it away by making enemies and arguing over stupid **** that does not even matter. when he is out of the nfl and broke in 5 years, he will probably rethink his actions (or not)- good riddance

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea he doesnt know how good he has it. Hopefully he does go broke and then has to work a fulltime job like the rest of us do. With his luck tho hed probly be accepted back by someone , start makin millions again and do the same ****.

Here TO this is for you :FUfinger:

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Somone will take a chance and give him a contract and in another two years it will be the same old story. I'm sick of hearing about him, but he's going to continue to be the main focus for a while.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Somone will take a chance and give him a contract and in another two years it will be the same old story. I'm sick of hearing about him, but he's going to continue to be the main focus for a while.
Yup same thing will happen unfortunately. The sad part, if you wan't to call it sad, is that he's 32 and won't be the same player he is 4 years from now and he'll be a whining bitter 3rd string receiver on a 2-14 team because no one else will touch him, he's the equivalent to a hot chick with AIDS, you just don't want to mess around with that.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
{{{ ABOUT TIME }}}

I'm glad they took care of his "cocky azz" and I was wondering how long they was going to allow it. This decision is good for their team and the NFL. He will serve as an example to the others that want to behave like him. :clap2:

They said he hasn’t left his mansion, since the decision. I bet T.O in his house crying his eyes out.

He is a good football player but he need to grow up. He still stuck in the adolescence stage. I’m wondering did the older players tried to talk to him because sometimes all what is needed is a verbal spanking from a mature person. He might shape up after this incident because it will hit him hard that he will loose his football career and millions of dollars.

Here is the story>>>>

http://www.nbc5.com/sports/5271580/detail.html?

T.O reminds me of Maurice Green the runner...They both are cocky azz mofo.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
Scoreboard TO Scoreboard

T.O. statistically one of the greatest ever. Perfect patterns, the best move ever off the line, very strong, great excelleration, most yards after the catch, good hands, good blocker, perfect body for position, best player on the field, playing with a broken ankle in the Superbowl....on the other hand ...He is very confident, He wants recognition for his accomplishments. He is quick to let other people know when they dissappoint him with their mistakes. He wants to get paid well for playing football well. Oh yeah, this guy is out of control.... Jim Brown had that same "I am better than you" attitude. Guys like that come around every 40 years or so....hahaha

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Yep, the boy have talent but his attitude need to change. THERE IS NO "I" IN TEAM.

When a person think he is better than his team, that when all hell break out.

T.O. statistically one of the greatest ever. Perfect patterns, the best move ever off the line, very strong, great excelleration, most yards after the catch, good hands, good blocker, perfect body for position, best player on the field, playing with a broken ankle in the Superbowl....on the other hand ...He is very confident, He wants recognition for his accomplishments. He is quick to let other people know when they dissappoint him with their mistakes. He wants to get paid well for playing football well. Oh yeah, this guy is out of control.... Jim Brown had that same "I am better than you" attitude. Guys like that come around every 40 years or so....hahaha

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
It's like the story of the scorpion and the frog...one day a scorpion and a frog are at the edge of a stream. the scorpion says" I can't swim can you give me a ride on your back to the otherside." The frog says" I don't know..I am afraid that you'll sting me."..to which the scorpion replies " if I sting you we will both die." So the frog agrees to give the scorpion a ride on his back..about half way across the scorpion stings the frog. The frog exclaims I don't understand why you stung me ..Now we are both gonna die." I am a scorpion I sting!" shouts the scorpion. You can't blame the scorpion for being a scorpion, but you can blame the frog for being stupid enough to expect something else...

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what a laod of bullsh*t everyone. who cares what he said, the media is making a story out of everything... if he had good friends there or counceling... so many people are jelous of this guy... I never use to realy care for him, just another good WR (ok great WR) but with all the lynching being done to TO I can't help but sympathize with him

yankees3

Board Supporter
Awards
I heard a show on Espn radio today that changed how I felt about the whole T.O situation. Yes, he's a horrible teammate and a cocky bastard but you never hear about him fighting in bars, doing drugs, beating his girlfriend, getting charged with a sexual assault, a DUI or anything like that. He's never been in any situations where he could be involved in possible wrongdoing a la Kobe, Ray Lewis, Jamal Lewis etc. Pro athletes in all sports do all kinds of illegal activities and it never seems to draw the kind of negative reaction that T.O gets. Uggie Urbina was charged with attempted murder today for allegedly attacking people with a machete and trying to set them on fire but all that was talked about was T.O. I never really thought about it til today but it's true. I spent this past baseball season cheering Giambi despite the fact that he's a liar and a cheater. Brett Favre is probably one of the most popular football players but he was a drug addict and thats no big deal. All Pro DE Leonard Little has multiple DUI's and even killed a woman while driving drunk but you never hear anything about it and fans cheer him every sunday. Everyone loves charles barkley but he spit on a little girl at a game and once threw a guy through a window at a bar and when asked if he regretted it said he regrets the window wasn't on the second floor. There are guys on teams in every sport that we give a free pass to that have done things 10x worse then what T.O did. Yes, what T.O did was wrong but all he did was talk **** and thats it but by people's reactions toward him you would think he was OJ. I'm not just talking about here but living in PA I've been hearing people call in to local sports shows and listening to the reactions on ESPN and Fox sports radio shows and the things they are saying about him and wishing on him are insane. He didn't cost Philly any games or ruin their season, he didn't give McNabb the hernia ,he didn't make Andy Reid try to throw 50 times a game with a hurt QB and he's not the reason the D has gotten lit up on occasion. He didn't kill anyone or beat his wife or commit a felony and I just think people needs to lighten up a bit. Personally, I think he's a dick and i'm glad the eagles stop putting up with his **** but I hope he grows up and gets over whatever issues he has.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
T.O. is guilty of being the best. The only thing that would make him better is for his teamates to raise their level of play, which he is more than glad to let them know. How this hurts the team I'm not sure...but people sure hate that kind of ****...McNabb suggests that the Eagles would be better without Owens..maybe it was just too hard to raise his level of play to the level that T.O. expected. Oh well who needs to win the Superbowl anyway?:frustrate

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
comeon. this is a selffullfiling prophecy you expect him to act in a certain way and interpert every damn thing he says or does in that view. I though he was just being sarcastic, imaine that, TO has IQ

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
show me the money!

Drew Rosenhaus reps some 90 NFL players. What's one TO more or less to him. This was all about the next contract. I bet he drives a nice car. How would you like to be stuck in a room with this guy talking about standardized league minimum amortizations of reciprosity rollovers on non-incentive factored base payments.....ouch. I'd rather be doing squats!!! Curiously enough Owens met Rosenhaus at an ESPN charity bowling event...nudge,nudge wink wink....

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol @ charity. that was pretty funny:thumbsup: