And the Broncos fold like a cheap suit.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Yep, that's right. This is for you Sir Foxx. How 'bout them Broncos and that underrated QB of theirs. ;)

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
I think Eli was outstanding in this game... especially in that last drive.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Yep, that's right. This is for you Sir Foxx. How 'bout them Broncos and that underrated QB of theirs. ;)
Jake didn't lose this game. Our kicker did. I'm very, very disappointed. Thanks for the love:FUfinger: :D

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Gotta love a 49ers fan talking **** after posting a 1-5 record :D

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
That's a great philosophy, "We're going to Hell, who's coming with us?" :D

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Heh, bronco fans shouldnt feel so bad now :) The Giants just WHOOPED the Skins... if the Giants offense had been able to be just a little more consistent the score would have been outrageous.

Tiki Barber had like 213 yards rushing or something; thats obscene.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
How about them Broncos? Destroying the Eagles 49-21. Seems like that suit is looking more like an Armani;)

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Some weird games this weekend. The G-Men blow out the Skins. The Eagles get plastered by the Broncos. The 49ers and Texans both win!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Denver was amazing. They are probably the only team that can beat the Colts right now. I didn't think they'd beat Philly that bad.

LuckyBoy

Awards
  • Established
i had a smile on my face for that entire game minus the 3rd quarter. i love seeing the "almighty" teams fall. and fall hard.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Denver was amazing. They are probably the only team that can beat the Colts right now. I didn't think they'd beat Philly that bad.
Philly is overrated by a large margin. With absolutely no running game and an inconsistent defense, they are middle of the road.

I dont see Denver having a prayer :) If people think Eli was impressive towards the end of that game... how do you think big brother Peyton would have been? :)

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Surely you don't think Philly is that good right now to begin with?

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
They are not bad. Their O-Line is atrocious. Everyone keeps saying that their running game is bad, but that's because of the O-line.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Surely you don't think Philly is that good right now to begin with?
They are a wild card team in the worst case scenario but I think they will win the NFC East, it's still way too early to count them out considering the fact that they have TO, McNabb, and a some playmakers on defense. I remeber the 49ers started like **** in 1994 and it actually took a 40-8 loss to the Eagles to wake them up and they proceeded to finish 13-3 including 2 wins vs. the Cowboys. The same can happen with Patriots too, they and the Eagles are too good to be counted out this early.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
They are not bad. Their O-Line is atrocious. Everyone keeps saying that their running game is bad, but that's because of the O-line.
True but they never really depended on a RB to rush for 100 yards on a weekly basis to win. In the West Coast offense, many RB's will get a lot receiving yards which are truly rushing yards, it's just not recorded that way in the stat books

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established

O-line or not, their running game IS bad because its not producing.... whether its because of the o-line or whether someone is mentally controlling mcnabb to not hand the ball off, its STILL bad because of its results. People can say "oh they dont need it, they are still winning by passing" Well last I checked, they got their ASS KICKED on Sunday :)

I dont see Philly winning anything. Possibly the wildcard, but right now they couldnt beat the NYG for the division win.

dito

Awards
  • Established
Philly is overrated by a large margin. With absolutely no running game and an inconsistent defense, they are middle of the road.

I dont see Denver having a prayer :) If people think Eli was impressive towards the end of that game... how do you think big brother Peyton would have been? :)
That game was given away, by the Broncos and the refs.

Looks like Denver knows how to close out the games now.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
That game was given away, by the Broncos and the refs.

Looks like Denver knows how to close out the games now.
I agree with the refs part and our kicker(who is still great, just on the downside of his career).