They Should make the SuperBowl into a Best out of 3 games!

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Wish they had series like Baseball!!LOL!
Can you tell i cant get enough Football??!!LOL!
:woohoo:

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Over a three week period? Anything more would be rough on a players body. I'm in agreement about not getting enough football though.

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Over a three week period? Anything more would be rough on a players body. I'm in agreement about not getting enough football though.
3 Sundays in a row!!!LOL!!That would be sweet!:thumbsup:

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, the two rematches could make up for the first that's too often a dud.

Personally, I would rather see a BCS playoff.

BiggerNstronger

Awards
I say whatever it takes to help MY TEAM get into the playoffs/superbowl is what we need....Chiefs cant even get a playoff win! We need to call the COMMISH!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
No way man, the Super Bowlis unique because it's the only pro-sport that has a the championship decided in one game. That makes the Super Bowl more intense than other championships. It's like a game 7 every championship season BUT I do agree on not getting enough football. They should abolish the pre-season and make those games count, they already charge you regular season prices for pre-season games anyways so make them really count

Maldito

Awards
i agree... NFL dont play much at all...specially if u compare it the NHL. However it makes it more interesting watching 1 game instead of 3 .
but i still want more football