They Should make the SuperBowl into a Best out of 3 games!
- 10-19-2005, 02:48 PM
- 10-19-2005, 02:57 PM
Over a three week period? Anything more would be rough on a players body. I'm in agreement about not getting enough football though.
- 10-19-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally Posted by natedogg
10-19-2005, 05:06 PM
Sounds good, the two rematches could make up for the first that's too often a dud.
Personally, I would rather see a BCS playoff.
10-19-2005, 07:27 PM
I say whatever it takes to help MY TEAM get into the playoffs/superbowl is what we need....Chiefs cant even get a playoff win! We need to call the COMMISH!
10-20-2005, 12:03 PM
No way man, the Super Bowlis unique because it's the only pro-sport that has a the championship decided in one game. That makes the Super Bowl more intense than other championships. It's like a game 7 every championship season BUT I do agree on not getting enough football. They should abolish the pre-season and make those games count, they already charge you regular season prices for pre-season games anyways so make them really count
10-24-2005, 10:34 PM
i agree... NFL dont play much at all...specially if u compare it the NHL. However it makes it more interesting watching 1 game instead of 3 .
but i still want more football
Similar Forum Threads
- By tshaw024 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 06-24-2010, 11:58 AM
- By 04svtspray in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-01-2008, 05:27 PM
- By yeahright in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2006, 09:19 AM
- By LowKeyLifter in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-25-2005, 11:43 AM
- By T-Bar in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2003, 07:13 PM