Anybody watching the OSU v IU game?
- 10-19-2005, 12:34 AM
- 10-19-2005, 12:52 PM
I've heard that Hoeppner has done great things with the Indi program. I read that he has tried to instill some tradition. He did good things in the MAC, but I still see Indi as a dead-end for football. They get a few good individual players every few years, but it's been 20 years since they had a decent team. It's got to be a bitch to recruit football players there.
I'm going to do my damnedest to watch as much of the game as I can because I want to see some of the 2 and 3 deep from OSU (hopefully Haw and Boeckman), but I have a staff meeting scheduled for an hour after kickoff.
10-22-2005, 09:24 AM
I am going to watch even though I have already given up on IU athletics.
(Why they do not fire Mike Davis I do not know.) The football team has come a long way, almost as far as the Bengals. Both teams stunk for a decade and couldn't come close to being respectable. Now it looks like both teams might have turned it around.
I'll be happy if Hoeppner gets IU to a position where it can go to a bowl every other year or so. I'll also be happy if IU can beat Purdue and Kentucky on a regular basis.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Joe12 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2016, 08:30 AM
- By lifted in forum Sports TalkReplies: 74Last Post: 07-14-2005, 08:24 PM
- By Funny Monkey in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 03-20-2005, 04:11 PM
- By DieTrying in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 03-10-2005, 12:34 AM
- By LethalGunz34 in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2003, 09:24 PM