WHO-DEY....WHO-DEY.....WHO-DEY

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Bengals are actually looking really good this year!
Chad johnson catches anything thrown to him,Rudi
can really run,& Palmer isnt a joke??? What a turn around!
Their defense is helping my Fantasy team too!

Vegas Lord

Awards
yep

i guess we'll find out in november!!!

if the bengals can clean up their penalties there is no one that can beat them
You sound like me about my Bucs LOL. Bengals have Boomer reincarnation in Palmer..... thats the difference in the Bengals this year, its not Chad Johnson...... he does help though.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
i guess we'll find out in november!!!

if the bengals can clean up their penalties there is no one that can beat them
I think the Colts proved they are the best team in football last night :) Awesome defense forcing turnovers and a high powered offense that scored on 7 out of 9 possessions... 1st one they missed was at the end of the half... and the 2nd one was when they kneeled the ball at the end of the game to run the clock out...

Bengals are good, Palmer and Johnson are great...

but neither one of them is a Manning and Harrison (or Wayne or Stokely)... and the Bengals don't have the defense to win close games... just like the Colts of last year...
Its why the Bengals got beat by the Jags... and why the Colts held them to a field goal :)

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
that was a very injured team and our starting corner backs sitting out.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
What about the fact that the offense was held to 13 points? (6 really since the last 7 didnt come until in the 4th quarter when it was obvious who was gonna win)

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
......:frustrate

i feel like i just got :nutkick:

italionstallion

Awards
  • Established
Bengals are good, Palmer and Johnson are great...

but neither one of them is a Manning and Harrison (or Wayne or Stokely)...
No doubt about that, but i personally think it is more manning and harrison, i feel CJ is better than wayne or stokely, but Carson doesnt compare to Peyton.

I love peyton, and am a colts fan

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
No doubt about that, but i personally think it is more manning and harrison, i feel CJ is better than wayne or stokely, but Carson doesnt compare to Peyton.

I love peyton, and am a colts fan
Yeah, I think its more like...
Harrison draws attention because of how dangerous he is... which allows Wayne, Stokely and others to become available... they are both great players as well.

Carson might be Peyton-like one day though. You KNOW Eli will be :) I think its great... such a slap in the face to Michael Vick worshipers that were saying how Vick would revolutionize the QB position :rolleyes:

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Well I think Palmer proved that the Colts' and Peyton Manning's style of offense is the future... full-game no-huddle is here to stay boys and girls

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Well I think Palmer proved that the Colts' and Peyton Manning's style of offense is the future... full-game no-huddle is here to stay boys and girls
Yep, especially the way cornerbacks are forced to play. BTW, they can both run if need be ;)

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
Do they zone block on the line as well? I know OSU is trying to implement this into their scheme and they kind of struggled with it early. I guess it's another one of the new waves in the NFL. I'm asking because I'm not really an x-o guy and never heard about it until this year.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Do they zone block on the line as well? I know OSU is trying to implement this into their scheme and they kind of struggled with it early. I guess it's another one of the new waves in the NFL. I'm asking because I'm not really an x-o guy and never heard about it until this year.
Zone blocking is great if you got organized linemen defending teams that rely on complex blitzes and stunts.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
Unsure.

I DO know that Manning was running two tight ends again... he didnt do that last year, not since '02 IIRC. Dallas Clark looked amazing... they werent ready for it at all, he was wide open so many times it was crazy... if you get a decently quick and big TE the ball inside a smaller secondary, you've got the game in your hands.

cant wait for MNF, the Colts are winning with 10 possession games and beat the snotout of the 4th? best defense in the NFL

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
prld2gr8ns General Chat 26
badbart Anabolics 12