Drew Stanton

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
He's easily the best qb I've seen all year. He's accurate, has a great arm, can run, and can do all at once (throw accurate passes on the run, even across his body). He also shows no fear of contact. Vince Young is a great athlete playing QB, but Drew looks like he has great potential for NFL success. He took 12 sacks, and who knows how many hits from running, but still kept rolling.

MSU's offensive system was fun to watch as well. They run well, pass well, and know how to draw the LB's out of the middle of the field to create seams.

HUGE props to Drew and MSU's O.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I haven't really watched him but I give MAD PROPS to Sam Keller from ASU! That kid is a damn stud, I watched him play in the LSU game.

vertigo

Awards
I don't think any QB is close to Vince Young at this point in the season. He's just playing ridiculously good. He is our ENTIRE offense. Literally. 25/29 5 touchdowns (3 rushing) 0 intercepions. He can do almost anything at any point of the game. 3rd and 30? Sure, why not. It's just too bad Reggie Bush has to go and be the VY of runningbacks. Couple that with how much USC cock is in the media's mouth gives Reggie the automatic Heisman unless USC loses (whcih they easily could, looking at their scedule). Notre Dame hasn't even beat a good team this season.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I agree Vince Young is awesome although their strength of schedule is laughable. I want to see him play someone hard. 5 TD's against a Baylor or Temple doesn't impress me lol.

vertigo

Awards
Well it was 5 TD's against Colorado who was 4-1 and will likely be the Big 12 North champs. We typically have one of the hardest strength of schedules, because the last 4 seasons pretty much every Big12 South team was ranked except Baylor. This year with A&M, OU, and OK State sucking badly we really don't have anyone to challenge us besides Tech in conference. Tech has amazing offensive stats (like 640 passing yards last game), and it should be a good game to watch. This is the game that will push our passing defense to its limits.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
Binge, your right, Drew is nails..

Young is good. Very elusive, which will help him in the NFL, cuz when he gets hit there, he'll definitely know it..

War Wolverines!!:aargh:

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
and then he makes me look like a goof

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
Ouch!! Hey, at least it helps U of M in their stumbling quest for the Big 10...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Binge, your right, Drew is nails..

Young is good. Very elusive, which will help him in the NFL, cuz when he gets hit there, he'll definitely know it..

War Wolverines!!:aargh:
Just curious bro, do you get that "war" from the Jim Rome show.