Who has the best build in NFL

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some of those guys you can see thier biceps from the upper deck seating. I wonder how do they still keep size and mass during the season. About 8 years ago one of the muscle mags put some football players in there and the lifting stats. Some of the guys were Eddie George, Travis Jervey, Michael Pittman, Joey Galloway. Anyone have opinions?

Brock Landers

Awards
Jevon Kearse...there is a reason why he got the nickname "the freak"

NUPE69

Awards
Michael Pittman has the best built in the NFL and he should really think about entering a bodybuilding contest.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
<---------- Pittman

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
GH Anyone?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Ahman Green has gotten close to pittman

NUPE69

Awards
lol

Yea, he is worthless but his built is on point. I wonder what he is taking to get that musch muscle mass?

please dont show his worthless ass. hes done absolutly nothing for the team, either hes failing some drug test or he gets injured for the season.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
boston doesnt even block well

CrAzyOttER

Banned
Awards
Michael Pittman has the best built in the NFL and he should really think about entering a bodybuilding contest.
yeah from the pics ive seen of him he would be my pick. looks like they should test him for juice. big ass arms!!!!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Randy Moss is built like a beast. I wouldn't mind looking like his teammate, Warren Sapp.

But really, what about Terrible Owens. The dude is pretty solid.

BTW, Travis Jervey popped for steroids several times throughout his career.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
randy moss comes nowhere near the guys previously mentioned i think he pretty skinny actually.

BingeAndPurge

BingeAndPurge

Awards
  • Established
I would go with Eddie George, if he was still playing.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
He would be my pick and if he tired of football...maybe he should consider bodybuilding.

lol

Yea, he is worthless but his built is on point. I wonder what he is taking to get that musch muscle mass?

Vegas Lord

Awards
Agree

<---------- Pittman
Couldn't of said it better myself....... Gruden has a deep fascination with Pittman's muscles.
On that score against Detroit he did a double biceps shot..... Damn he could compete in a contest. Honerable mention to Jamall Lewis...... he hasnt lifted any weights for the past two years and he looks fricken huge. The guy just shadow box and does cardio, some genetics huh?

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
have u guys ever seen Takeo Spikes neck
its has to be the biggest in the NFL

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Michael Pittman is amazing... But if I had to look like any one of them, I'd pick TO

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
observe this takeo spikes

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Couldn't of said it better myself....... Gruden has a deep fascination with Pittman's muscles.
On that score against Detroit he did a double biceps shot..... Damn he could compete in a contest. Honerable mention to Jamall Lewis...... he hasnt lifted any weights for the past two years and he looks fricken huge. The guy just shadow box and does cardio, some genetics huh?
He's probably a DE naturally - but with with a light dose of test and winny he can be a runningback. Definitely good genetics. But there's no way a 250lb guy can run 4.3 with just cell tech

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Or maybe not a Defensive End... He's significantly bigger now than at Tennessee.

now (2000)

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
He's probably a DE naturally - but with with a light dose of test and winny he can be a runningback. Definitely good genetics. But there's no way a 250lb guy can run 4.3 with just cell tech
but what about it being 5000% better then any AAS?

LIES!

and im going to have to go with Pittman on this topic.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
im always curious to see what drugs make them so fast
I know a lot of it is the speed training - still interested to see what their cycles are

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Tarik Glenn was voted worst body 2 years ago.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was 260 and ran a 4.6

Also 6'3 so that skews things. lol

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I've seen much worse.

How about Ted Washington's fat ass. Or Gilbert Brown who is even fatter.
ha yes Gilbert Brown was a fat ass

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with Pittman. BTW, Bo Jackson was a freaking beast in his day.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Bo definitely, Hershel Walker too.. older school non-steroid genertion I assume