- 10-06-2005, 02:25 PM
I know this is wrong, but it's funny: http://www.kcrg.com/article.aspx?art...43&cat_id=123#
- 10-28-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by BingeAndPurge
Maybe if I flash my creds at security, I can brand a block M into the Shoe,yeah!?
I thinks the Horseshoe is field turf anyway. It was kinda comical watching the Gopher players trying to plant their flag into rubber in Ann Arbor. Like they own the Big House, right.
In my day, we would not have lost and attacked them if they had tried, but that was then.
10-28-2005, 07:35 PM
The Shoe is grass. I have a hunk of the south endzone on display from rushing the field after the scUM win in '02 that sent us to the Fiesta Bowl NC game.
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 34Last Post: 05-21-2007, 02:49 PM
- By UNDERTAKER in forum Weight LossReplies: 24Last Post: 04-13-2005, 11:42 PM
- By Grant in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-15-2004, 09:36 PM
- By wardog in forum Training ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 07-31-2003, 02:15 AM
- By whale in forum PicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-14-2002, 07:37 PM