if you could banish one team from the nfl forever....

BMW

Awards
  • Established
who would it be? i wish i could remove the raiders from existence. its not the team i dont like but the fans that make it bad. funny thing is i went to a bar when they played the cowboys and won the whole raider crowd was singing "we are the champions" and talking about how theyre going to to great things this year blah blah i guess they forgot theyre 1-3 while the cowboys were 2-2....

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
DITTO on the Raiders. Their fans are arrogant, stupid, and insecure, the majority, not all fans. You know why the Raider's have so many blackouts ? Because they can't sell the place out, even with the addition of Moss, Jordan, and the hype (the hype is an annual thing though). Many fans think the league is biased against them because of one bad call against the Patriots. Boo fuckin hoo, every team has been screwed by refs at one point or another, shut up and live with it. I've heard Raider fans claim that the Pats would have never been this good had they lost to the Raiders and the Raiders would have been the best for years.

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
I read headline: I thought Raiders.

We are on the same page.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
NY Jets, they waste our time every year

stindevil

Awards
Al Davis may be an ass, but at least he wins sometimes. There are franchises like the Arizona Cardinals that have been bad forever. I say death to the Cardinasl and maybe the Saints. If you haven't won in twenty years or so it is time to get rid of the team and their crummy front office.

Maldito

Awards
hahaha interesting question .... i think they should banish the bears. i hate their uniforms and logo

BMW

Awards
  • Established
hahaha interesting question .... i think they should banish the bears. i hate their uniforms and logo
haha remeber the old blue and yellow rams uniforms those had to be the ultimate eyesore

BMW

Awards
  • Established
now that i think about it did the cardinals ever have a decent seson in their franchise history?

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna Def have to say the Cardnials, they should be turned in to the US AMRY Rangers in honor of Pat Tillman and play all their games at Fort Bragg, NC.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
now that i think about it did the cardinals ever have a decent seson in their franchise history?
They went to the play-offs in 1998 and had an upset win over the Cowboys in the wild-card game, that's about the only great thing they've done recently, if you consider 1998 recent enough.

mtruther

mtruther

Awards
Other than the Plummer years, they had they had a few decent years with Neil Lomax at the helm. Haha! Jeez, that was a long time ago. Think they may have made the playoffs in that time period, too.

One Super Bowl title to their claim back when they were in Chicago.

They've been pretty dismal, otherwise.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Mid 70`s they had the meanest Oline in football Banks-Dobler-Dierdroff-Young-? all PBers

Conrad Dobler(reportedly) bit someone during a game:run:

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
The Lions. Perpetual blackhole for top talent. The Raiders and Bears have had great years, the Cards are moving in the right direction, the Lions are forever stinkin' pitiful and I will never forgive them as a fan for driving Barry Sanders away too early.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I would also ban the Cards. They are a waste and have never amounted to anything whatsoever. In the amount of years they have been a franchise, you think that for at LEAST one year, they could have a winning season...okay, they had ONE winning season, lol, but nonetheless.

I disagree with banning the Bears, Raiders, etc. those teams have too much history behind them and also have won SB's.

BTW, I like the old Rams' uniforms...the new ones are fugly. I still use the old ones when I play Madden...lol.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lions should have been banished the moment barry retired

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I think the Texans need to go back to what ever hole they came from. They are one of those teams you like to play when your team really needs a win. The only records they'll break is for most sacks taken by a single player in NFL history (poor, poor David Carr).

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
Another funny Cards story... Conrad Dobler dominated Merlin Olsen so much so that Olsen hated him...

Anyhow after Olsen retired and became a TV star during one scene in the "Father Murphy" series there was a gravestone on set... and written on it "Conrad Dobler: Gone but not forgiven."

BMW

Awards
  • Established
I would also ban the Cards. They are a waste and have never amounted to anything whatsoever. In the amount of years they have been a franchise, you think that for at LEAST one year, they could have a winning season...okay, they had ONE winning season, lol, but nonetheless.

I disagree with banning the Bears, Raiders, etc. those teams have too much history behind them and also have won SB's.

BTW, I like the old Rams' uniforms...the new ones are fugly. I still use the old ones when I play Madden...lol.
that radioactive yellow hurts my eyes lol

magic8989

Awards
Lions. They are a pathetic excuse of a team that has
the talent to do the job yet they always find a way to
mess it up. Add to that the barry sanders issue too.

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna Def have to say the Cardnials, they should be turned in to the US AMRY Rangers in honor of Pat Tillman and play all their games at Fort Bragg, NC.
Amen! :cheers: :hammer:

Bean

Bean

Ectomorph man
Awards
  • Established
I hate the Lions for holding down Barry Sanders... oh man oh man what that man could have accomplished if he played on a halfway decent team.

IMO he was the best... ever.... **** emmitt smith

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I hate the Lions for holding down Barry Sanders... oh man oh man what that man could have accomplished if he played on a halfway decent team.

IMO he was the best... ever.... **** emmitt smith
bump that sh*t... its amazing how many ppl agree with you

screwbol

Banned
Awards
The Barry Sanders situation is one of the worst in NFL history. The Lions (who are my pick for team that should be banned) prevented that guy back from being the best running back of all-time. He's a spokesman for various small business/car sales t.v. commercials in KS now. Pity.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kjscatch General Chat 8
Anabolics 23
dsade Evomuse 4
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0